Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband (10157 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by naijafrend: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2011
Arun, have you travelled all the way from India to be a part of an NGO here? Please tell me this is a made up story,
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by demi2008(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2011
humm humm wonders shall never end
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
naijafrend:

Arun, have you travelled all the way from India to be a part of an NGO here? Please tell me this is a made up story,
Te he he .Mu he he
Ame ri kah wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy So we have all been Bollywooded
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Odunnu: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
Wtf
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by postinor2: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2011
for those to shy to purchase postinor2 over the counter, you may purchase online with us via credit card, at postinor2(dot)webs(dot)com. Satisfaction guaranteed, smiley
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by segunjowo(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2011
She should abort the pregnancy. period.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 5:23am On May 17, 2011
segunjowo:

She should abort the pregnancy. period.

is abortion not a sin anymore?
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by mirabell: 10:50am On May 17, 2011
Hi ARUN, a lady needs the assistance of an NGO pls see wot u can do for her

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-668234.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours? / What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? / Wrong decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.