Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Best Way To Pump Water - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Way To Pump Water (1186 Views)

My Landlady Says She Will Pump Water Once Every 5days Due To Increase In Tariff. / Best Way To Prevent Water From Sipping Into Your Building Through The Floors / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Pump Water by Bigblessed: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please I want to know if it is good to leave borehole pumping machine on so that it can pump water whenever there is light and stop when ever the light goes off and continues when the light is back, continuously.
Re: Best Way To Pump Water by healthserve(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
No pleased not. Set your alarms to wake you up to pump water at night
Re: Best Way To Pump Water by Bigblessed: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you, sir.

healthserve:
No pleased not. Set your alarms to wake you up to pump water at night
Re: Best Way To Pump Water by Bigblessed: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Please I still want to know your opinion or reaction on any of your tenants who does that.

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Best Way To Pump Water by rotecch77(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Bigblessed:
Please I want to know if it is good to leave borehole pumping machine on so that it can pump water whenever there is light and stop when ever the light goes off and continues when the light is back, continuously.

There is way to do that.
Go and installed what we called automatic float switch inside the water tanks.
Ones the water goes down inside the tank the pump will switch ON automatically and when the water reaches the limit point you set for it Inside the tanks it will automatically switch OFF the pump.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Pump Water by Bigblessed: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you.
Please how much does it cost and where is the best place to get it.

rotecch77:

There is way to do that.
Go and installed what we called automatic float switch inside the water tanks.
Ones the water goes down inside the tank the pump will switch ON automatically and when the water reaches the limit point you set for it Inside the tanks it will automatically switch OFF the pump.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Pump Water by rotecch77(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bigblessed:
Thank you.
Please how much does it cost and where is the best place to get it.

Many brand are available it’s cost btw 7000-12000

I have for sale
Check my signature also.

Lastly you can get it anyway of your choice just visit where they sold pumping machine.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Pump Water by Bigblessed: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you.

rotecch77:

Many brand are available it’s cost btw 7000-12000

I have for sale
Check my signature also.

Lastly you can get it anyway of your choice just visit where they sold pumping machine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ayobo!!! Ayobo!! Ayobo!!! Ayobo!!! Get A Plot At Ayobo With C Of O Now!!! (Pics) / Newly Built 5miniflats For Sale At Gberigbe Ikorodu. (PIXXX) / Port Harcourt Real Estate Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.