Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts (17349 Views)

University Of Ilorin Expels 400l Student That Assaulted Female Lecturer / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Praktikals(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Uni-iyonu
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2019
sad ADEMOLA IYABO and AMUSAN KEMI both F probably carry micro tintin enta hall/giraffe.Instead make dey cooperate with fellow sound/Efikos to help dem,nah Osogbo today,Abuja tomorrow dem sabi pass.As for dem boys! We knw their lifestyle. Good for dem.Make dem go learn mechanic/hair stylist sad
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by CasNova: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Say no to bad conduct.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Ndipe(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Really?

quote author=shadelek post=84978202]No be today na, that's how the disciplinary committee asked some students to come face panel coz they checked their results on the school website when they're not told to do so. Unilorin and drama be like 5 &6[/quote]
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2019
shadelek:
No be today na, that's how the disciplinary committee asked some students to come face panel coz they checked their results on the school website when they're not told to do so. Unilorin and drama be like 5 &6

WTF! This can't be true. cry

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad ADEMOLA IYABO and AMUSAN KEMI both F probably carry micro tintin enta hall/giraffe.Instead make dey cooperate with fellow sound/Efikos to help dem,nah Osogbo today,Abuja tomorrow dem sabi pass.As for dem boys! We knw their lifestyle. Good for dem.Make dem go learn mechanic/hair stylist sad

Look at you! You singled out the ladies to what end exactly? I can't imagine from what perspective people like you videos women.

Shey women are not endangered species in this part of the world bayi?

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by deolu2000(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2019
so sorry for these ones; I hope they learn their lessons and put the pieces of their academic lives together and move onto greater things.
Like they say in Unilorin,these ones have FACE TANKE.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Look at you! You singled out the ladies to what end exactly? I can't imagine from what perspective people like you videos women.

Shey women are not endangered species in this part of the world bayi?
Read again..Nah pipu like u dey repeat ssce 5x
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by DAVE5(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
cheango:
It's long Unilorin expels people like this, sanity is returning back ..students of the school are really enjoying now, not like our time when the school is strict

U sef nah alumni...

We need someone like Oloyode to rule this country, sense would return back to us
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Pavore9: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
It became a mistake when caught in the act, you might just asked for a clue to answer a question, and you are caught in the act. Expulsion is too strict a law for exam malpractice offenders.

If expulsion is too grave, don't attempt it!
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by kolomax(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2019
shadelek:
No be today na, that's how the disciplinary committee asked some students to come face panel coz they checked their results on the school website when they're not told to do so. Unilorin and drama be like 5 &6
you are a big liar
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Premiumwriter: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
It became a mistake when caught in the act, you might just asked for a clue to answer a question, and you are caught in the act. Expulsion is too strict a law for exam malpractice offenders.
exam na write wetin you know.

Exam is not the place to ask for clues. If they want you to ask for clues, it would have been stated in the instructions.

The rules say no talking. When you talk, you have broken the rule and should be duly punished.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by highbee02: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2019
pundit96:

Good bless my Alma mata. No room for social delinquency. We always stand by our motto: PROBITAS DOCTRINA- WORTHY IN LEARNING AND CHARACTER

In Unilorin, character comes before learning - probitas doctrina ( probity and knowledge)
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Read again..Nah pipu like u dey repeat ssce 5x

What exactly is in the sexist remark to read again?

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Premiumwriter:
exam na write wetin you know.

Exam is not the place to ask for clues. If they want you to ask for clues, it would have been stated in the instructions.

The rules say no talking. When you talk, you have broken the rule and should be duly punished.
LOL, we are human being, not robot programmed to do a particular taste with mistake. We have emotions, remembering the hardwork our parents are going through to pay our fees and allowances, remembering if we don't graduate with good result we are likely not to get job(sorrowful to our parents, we want them to enjoy the fruit of their labour), we are not robot we are likely to forget somethings we studied, I'm not saying exam malpractice is right, all I'm saying is the law is too strict, they can tear such student exam sheet, so he or she will fail such course but not expulsion, imagine expelling someone in final year

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Premiumwriter: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
LOL, we are human being, not robot programmed to do a particular taste with mistake. We have emotions, remembering the hardwork our parents are going through to pay our fees and allowances, remembering if we don't graduate with good result we are likely not to get job(sorrowful to our parents, we want them to enjoy the fruit of their labour), we are not robot we are likely to forget somethings we studied, I'm not saying exam malpractice is right, all I'm saying is the law is too strict, they can tear such student exam sheet, so he or she will fail such course but not expulsion, imagine expelling someone in final year
nothing like too strict.

Rules are for a reason. If everyone starts asking for clues during exams then it's no longer an exam.

An exam is supposed to test what you know. If you don't know it, you don't know it.

If you forget what you know, then know you're not yet prepared for the next level.

Abi, you go want make your doctor de check manual while diagnosing you simply because he's not a robot?

If a final year student value his education, he should have worked hard and not cheat in the first place.

Crime no geh age limit. You do it be prepared for the repercussions
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by King44(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
They yaff face tanke
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

What exactly is in the sexist remark to read again?
give/ask the person beside u rite where u are to read N explain to u since ur own eyes see only the 2 girls name.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
give/ask the person beside u rite where u are to read N explain to u since ur own eyes see only the 2 girls name.
I've always learnt not to take everyone seriously online. Mental health issue is real. Heal bro, heal!

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Thurmieee: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
shadelek:
shut up and stop saying wat u don't no. they checked illegally using source code. they don collect one more year tho.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by shadelek(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Thurmieee:

shut up and stop saying wat u don't no. they checked illegally using source code. they don collect one more year tho.
I don't comment on things I'm clueless about, you should go back and ask from your source
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by shadelek(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
kolomax:
you are a big liar
Not lying Mr. You should rather see it as an assignment and carry it out rather than saying I'm lying
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Sorrento: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Thurmieee:

Nope it's one semester not one year

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Thurmieee: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
shadelek:

I don't comment on things I'm clueless about, you should go back and ask from your source
am an alumni. the set that just passed out. I no wat am saying. ask well n stop gibberish
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Thurmieee: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Sorrento:

Nope it's one semester not one year
thank you. one semester. I have friends that are involved....we dey service dem dey house
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

I've always learnt not to take everyone seriously online. Mental health issue is real. Heal bro, heal!
u are blind and deaf..
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by olutoscene(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Where did the OP see this outdated post? The names on this list have been expelled over 6years ago! Dr Folake Oyeyemi has retired as Unilorin registrar over 5years ago also!

I don't think any of the current undergraduates in Unilorin now met these students in school

Very very outdated information.

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
u are blind and deaf..

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Jerrick(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
I was almost expelled cos my hair was "too high" during one CTB exams like that. If not for God and parents prayers and they label everything as "misconduct"
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by tokarlee07(f): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
kolomax:
you are a big liar
its true, knew someone who couldnt graduate because of it
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by BitCraftman: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
I hope they are strong enough to accept their fate. I'm sure most of them made mistakes that can easily be overlooked, especially those caught in exam malpractice. It's painful but you have to move on.
it is like We have overlooked a lot of little mistakes in this country to the point that the country is now a big one.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by shadelek(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thurmieee:

am an alumni. the set that just passed out. I no wat am saying. ask well n stop gibberish
I'm an alumni as well, your senior sef. I have junior ones affected by the school decision so go get your facts.

2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / "University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge / FG Approves N400 Million Bailout For Nigerian Students Abroad