Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas (90729 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by oyetobijay01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now See what he's missing grin
where are you from?? undecided
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now See what he's missing grin
where are you from?? �
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Lol... Nah. I sense Ororo is bigger than that. grin
Of course I'm just churning out some Banter for his asslickers and cocksuckers grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
SimDan95:

wen will u have sense bro, ororo is one of the proud owner of the most expensive car in the world the buggati la voite noire, what would he want with a cheap audi.
No sensible person turns down a freebie(gift)
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Yseone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
He will buy both d cars and company join

The company will not sell to him
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Oxtertee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Na only God know wetin Kano Pillars share
Lake Rice nau grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by emmylight4u: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Them no give Eden Hazard car...what's is happening. We will not take it
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by engrchykae(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
you lie,no player can buy automobile company like Audi.
Maybe they can buy innoson
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Moniya4Real(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Bro na wa for you o, he no pass fura de nunu in a big Calabash with ready made flies to go with it
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Rice....2 DERICA to their glory
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Westernlove: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Unluckrees:

Bag of local rice

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Josh44s(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now
See what he's missing grin

Missing ke. Someone driving Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 baddest car and the latest Bugatti sold for close to £18 million pounds.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chris2863:

Very possible
Ok sir you're right
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by xtremeTall(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
mariobobby:
chai!!!....see money...see life
lol
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
moto nor fit Modric.
see as he stand like car wash boy 4 onipkanu loun!
grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Umarzy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

I don't usually quote people nor comment on sport section, but i had to , because this is the dumbest post have seen on Nairaland since joining in 2015.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Christmasdon(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
who know wetin Arsenal go share.self
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Umarzy:

I don't usually quote people nor comment on sport section, but i had to , because this is the dumbest post have seen on Nairaland since joining in 2015.
Bleep off
Its called football Banter!
Wetin you sabi sef grin

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by whoawa(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hokage001:

Dude!! Like WTF Man
#CR7 has got a garage full of exotic cars.. Most of which are among the top 10 most expensive and exotic cars in the world
So him crying over a lame ass AUDI his son would probably reject is an Absurd statement
#CR7_LONGLIVETHEKING

For your information CR7 has No wife nor any legitimate Child.
He is just an orosho or an efurefu.

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Westernlove: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking

Lol I'm a core Ronaldo fan. Stop spilling out trash....They will buy ronaldo, his family and club 100times

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by quickly: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=4TAIclkNDwk&feature=emb_logo

Ronaldo wey get at least 19 cars- (including 3 ferarris

Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, Audi R8, Aston Martin DB9, Ferrari 599 GTO.)

https://www.financialexpress.com/auto/gallery/cristiano-ronaldos-car-collection-three-ferraris-a-bugatti-and-what-not/photos/680194/
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by NiggasInParis: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
That Ramos A8
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Umarzy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:

Bleep off
Its called football Banter!
Wetin you sabi sef grin

Didn't actually see the banter in that. Anyways, whatever rocks your boat, kid.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by olasaad(f): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Lol grin grin grin they shared Nigeria Rice
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by KendrickAyomide: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
is Ronaldo richer than Audi? Get sense
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Ghenisean(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oh God,please,do my own 4 me,I know say I no dey try sha,but,please,I no ask 4 much,just 3,

1.I one just blow.

2.Make my family blow and enjoy with me .

3.Give us sound health and longlife.

Finish,see,e no many.God please put your light on my life and destiny oooo

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by blowjohn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Kunu aya
And
Certificate
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rgade:
You know you can make your point without sounding dumb right?

You're so idiotic
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by olamariamjonez(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na Audi go give them. Using it for marketing.
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Do you have to rub this in? grin grin grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by lereinter(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now

Rather unfortunate
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chimoskyg(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Motivation
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Vikynas: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
What of the ones wey dey always dey bench?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.