Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) (90137 Views)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2017
Meet Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend and Baby Mama, Nicole Osbourne

Meet the super hot girlfriend of Nigerian-British boxing champion, Anthony Joshua, Her name is Nicole Osbourne and she is a yoga instructor and pole dancer, she is the official long term girlfriend and baby mama of Anthony Joshua, their new born baby is just about 5 months old, congrats to the 27 years old couple...

so that all the Naija babes dreaming will stop the dream and wake up cheesy

http://www..com/talk/topic,288640.0.html

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Miss Osbourne according to Sun, stars in YouTube pole-dancing videos, teaches at the Femme Fitness gym in Watford and lives in a £500,000 flat in Finchley, London, with Joseph (their son)

http://pulse.ng/sports/boxing/anthony-joshua-new-ibf-champion-to-start-family-with-baby-mama-id4940441.html

3 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by HungerBAD: 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Cool.

The rate Nigeria girls are losing their men to foreign women,i am afraid a lot of them might not get a soul mate.

What is causing this trend?somebody said it is the bad manners of our women.

So who wan come marry Nigeria girls?Ghana Men?

221 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2017
She's pretty tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by GavelSlam: 8:29am On May 03, 2017
Tboss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by mazimee(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2017
Profession : Pole dancer grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

The rate Nigeria girls are losing their men to foreign women,i am afraid a lot of them might not get a soul mate.

Just few bad manners like being a slut
uncaring
gluttonous in nature
fake accents and lifestyles
not supportive
money conscious
stomach infrastructural methods seen in them

Still about a hundred other bad manners I can't remember

307 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by HungerBAD: 8:37am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Just few bad manners like being a slut, uncaring, gluttony, fake accents and lifestyles, not supportive, money conscious, stomach infrastructure. Still about a hundred other bad manners I can't remember

Oh boy this your list plenty ohh lol.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:

Oh boy this your list plenty ohh lol.

Thank God for saving me from karishikas

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Bamfo112: 8:47am On May 03, 2017
Anthony joshua now news headline for next 3month

6 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Tolexander: 8:49am On May 03, 2017
With the way we are going with Anthony Joshua, we will soon be told to meet his rabbit, spoon he uses, preferred condom, et al

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2017
there are just two women in his life

his mum and his baby mama

check out his mum

38 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Bamfo112: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
nice one

1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

and Nigerian men are the model ones abi?

At least AJ is in Britain, so he will date the girls around him. You don't expect him to date Nigerian women

You people are in Nigeria with the likes of Uche Jombo and Ufuoma, yet, oyibo snatched them from under your noses and you want to list bad manners of Naija girls? Chris Attoh snatched Damilola from under your noses as well.

The unfortunate naija women that spend their lives with naija men end up running away because of his animalistic ways.

Before you critic the ladies, don't forget, na the same mama wey train those 'gluttonous' women train the men too, so, na the same character dem go comot with

If the women are bad, the men too are bad.

If this Nicole girl now was a Nigerian girl, y'all would call her olosho, baby mama and all that, but because she's British, you won't talk the usual smack.

Make una just dey una lane before we wash our dirty linens outside

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:

At least AJ is in Britain, so he will date the girls around him. You don't expect him to date Nigerian women

You people are in Nigeria with the likes of Uche Jombo and Ufuoma, yet, oyibo snatched them from under your noses and you want to list bad manners of Naija girls? Chris Attoh snatched Damilola from under your noses as well.

The unfortunate naija women that spend their lives with naija men end up running away because of his animalistic ways.

Before you critic the ladies, don't forget, na the same mama wey train those 'gluttonous' women train the men too, so, na the same character dem go comot with

If this Nicole girl now was a Nigerian girl, y'all would call her olosho, baby mama and all that, but because she's British, you won't talk the usual smack.

[b]I knew some wannabe feminist is going to quote me and point fingers at men being devils bla bla bla...

Ma'am, can you pinpoint where I made comments on how perfect Nigerian men are? Of cause these foreign ladies are not angels they have their bad manners which an average Nigerian man despise

Calling men animals kindda portray your upbringing Miss...the truth is you attract what you are. Animals attract animals.

Most of you wouldn't even go for good guys because you think they are boring and less adventurous so you end up with a bad boy who will beat you up like a punching bag then you come online showing men are evil undecided

Your mentality is funny though so gluttony is hereditary you have to contact it from mothers uh? and being a baby mama automatically makes you an 'olosho' please I dislike people who view things sentimentality.

I have seen baby mamas who are 100 times better and hard working than 50% of Nigerian men combined. Just don't make me look like a bad person here in order to gain sentiments
[/b]
grin

169 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

[b]I knew some wannabe feminist is going to quote me and point fingers at men being devils bla bla bla...

Ma'am, can you pinpoint where I made comments on how perfect Nigerian men are? Of cause these foreign ladies are not angels they have their bad manners which an average Nigerian man despise

Calling men animals kindda portray your upbringing Miss...the truth is you attract what you are. Animals attract animals.

Most of you wouldn't even go for good guys because you think they are boring and less adventurous so you end up with a bad boy who will beat you up like a punching bag then you come online showing men are evil undecided

Your mentality is funny though so gluttony is hereditary uh? and being a baby mama automatically makes you an 'olosho' please I dislike people who view things sentimentality.

I have seen baby mamas who are 100 times better and hard working than 50% of Nigerian men combined. Just don't make me look like a bad person here in order to gain sentiments
[/b]
grin
saying a person has 'animalistic ways' does not equate to calling someone an animal. You should know the difference, Nigerians no dey ever sabi comprehend.

BTW, I am far from a feminist wannabe. I go hard on either gender depending on the comment

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:
saying a person has 'animalistic ways' does not equate to call in someone an animal. You should know the difference, Nigerians no dey ever sabi comprehend.

BTW, I am far from a feminist wannabe. I go hard on either gender depending on the comment

Pele oh...Sister English comprehension. I dropped out of school in Ss1 so I don't understand typed sentence undecided

So you believe in gender equality don't you?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Pele oh...Sister English comprehension. I dropped out of school in Ss1 so I don't understand typed sentence undecided

So you believe in gender equality don't you?
nope.

Gender equality will never happen, I'm a realist. I believe in female empowerment

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:
nope.

Gender equality will never happen, I'm a realist. I believe in female empowerment
I believe in that too.... smiley

16 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 03, 2017
No female from South Western Nigeria as spouse grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by MAYOWAAK: 11:39am On May 03, 2017
They are separated. She is no longer his girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2017
ok
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by neocortex: 11:40am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

So who wan come marry Nigeria girls?Ghana Men?

He neither stays in Nigeria nor is he a Nigerian!
Our girls are not to blame.

15 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by AceRoyal: 11:40am On May 03, 2017
mazimee:
Profession : Pole dancer grin
Dancing on his pole professionally grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Lunagirl(f): 11:40am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:

You deserve a vacation trip for this comment kiss kiss

30 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Thespacepilot: 11:40am On May 03, 2017
i see
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by greynet: 11:41am On May 03, 2017
GavelSlam:
Tboss.
lol.. I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Ptoocool(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

I knew some wannabe feminist is going to quote me and point fingers at men being devils bla bla bla...

grin

She ain't no feminist. She's kinda stating the obvious..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Thespacepilot: 11:41am On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
No female from South Western Nigeria as spouse grin grin
i no know .
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by currentbrands(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

[b]uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

[/b]

You've said it all my bro!.........Typical characteristics of the Nigerian girl........So sad! undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by dacovajnr: 11:43am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

Papi slow down! shocked , meanwhile to the ladies described above ⬇

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:
nope.

I love you,wallahi kiss grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / RIO2016 Olympics: Sweden Vs Nigeria 0 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.