Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas (90723 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chewwie(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Thobilobah:
And what do you have in your garage sir since you are up here making assumptions that he’s crying over a car.. A vehicle will be the least of his problems
You called Audi "lame ass" not me
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by sharena(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Na only God know wetin Kano Pillars share
na cup and spoons

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Thobilobah(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
chewwie:

You called Audi "lame ass" not me
Dude check who called Audi that. And the point is he can afford any car he chooses
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Thobilobah:
Dude check who called Audi that. And the point is he can afford any car he chooses
that somebody can afford luxury doesn’t mean luxury is “lame ass”

Audi, rolls royce, private jets and co are all for the rich and famous people. That a certain wealthy man can afford these luxury items doesn’t qualify these items as being “lame ass”
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2019
Audis are known for being a classy german machines of luxury and a sign of extreme wealth.

Being rich enough to afford a super luxury car like audi doesn’t make audi lame. Who doesn’t love style or class? Ronaldo is a classy man which is why he also loves audi.

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by kendrick93(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
Ronaldo is worth $460m (Forbes) so yes he can buy audi, the market cap of a company is not same as the worth of d owner, Audi can't be worth up to $500m, the owner could b a billionaire, I don't care.

Your foolishness is out of this world
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by kendrick93(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Josh44s:

Missing ke. Someone driving Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 baddest car and the latest Bugatti sold for close to £18 million pounds.
no car is worth £18m

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by showafrica(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Starboytwo:
Good gesture

Na only God know wetin Kano Pillars share

Ganduje go give them broom to hold

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Benjaminbassey1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now
See what he's missing grin
see this one, he will collect it and dash it to his gateman
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Robenna(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Audi Car Each For Christmas, Chy, We Are Beggers
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by legendhayor(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Debino
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Josh44s(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
kendrick93:
no car is worth £18m

Read my status again. I use the phrase “close to” which means it’s a guessed price. It’s actually sold for €16.7 million euros and not pounds
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Seanjay(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
He will buy both d cars and company join

This Is The Most Ridiculous Statements ever read this year 2019
What is Cristiano Worth Again
How Much Is Audi And Honda Company Worth’s?
Too Many Kids On Here
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Seanjay(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sanchez01:

What company? I'm sure you're referring to Madrid. It seems you are high. Ronaldo is wealthy enough to buy the club that paid him for nearly ten years. You guys think Real is Arsenal.

Stop replying DULL people bro
Cristiano wey no get money reach P Diddy na him wan buy Madrid wey him yearly budget dey (1.6 bills Euro)swallow Both Cristiano And Diddy Net-worth
Shaking My Head For Some People sadsadsadsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Carlyboi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Seanjay:

Stop replying DULL people bro
Cristiano wey no get money reach P Diddy na him wan buy Madrid wey him yearly budget dey (1.6 bills Euro)swallow Both Cristiano And Diddy Net-worth
Shaking My Head For Some People sadsadsadsmiley
No mind the fool Ronaldo go buy arsenal with which money?lol!i am guessing the dumbo thinks arsenal if it’s put up for sale today even 5 billion dollars go buy am?lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by JayPeeOham: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Na hazard own sweet me pass!!! so happy for him!!! cool cool

Wetin Chelsea no give am all those years wey him just dey run upandan for them!!!!! cheesy

congrats hazard cool
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by piagetskinner(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Omo see cars... ah Nawa oo.. I for focus on football instead of bsc Nd Msc
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by IkePeters(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hala Madrid
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chiboy1116: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol...u're joking
He will buy both d cars and company join
Ronaldo is rich but not that rich bro , calm down. Audi is a multi-billion dollar company , they could buy real Madrid , Barca and juve if they wanted . Chill wink

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
DownChelsea:
now you are missing the point. We were talking about the corporate entities and not the “products”. Audi is a division under volkswagen. And if CR7 is to purchase Audi, he must go through volkswagen.
Why can’t you just admit you we’re wrong ... you clearly said “Audi is bigger than Benz”?
FYI, Audi does not like the brand association with VW which is why they are clearly marketed as a stand-alone brand and not VW. This is why they are ranked by Forbes independently. They want to remain a luxury auto brand to be compared along along the likes of Mercedes & BMW but I guess you probably do not have that awareness.

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by chiboy1116: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hokage001:

Dude!! Like WTF Man
#CR7 has got a garage full of exotic cars.. Most of which are among the top 10 most expensive and exotic cars in the world
So him crying over a lame ass AUDI his son would probably reject is an Absurd statement
#CR7_LONGLIVETHEKING
he never rejected them when he was still playing there though
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
JayPeeOham:
Na hazard own sweet me pass!!! so happy for him!!! cool cool

Wetin Chelsea no give am all those years wey him just dey run upandan for them!!!!! cheesy

congrats hazard cool
does Chelsea have money? Even Yahoo boiz in abuja have higher spending power than that shitty entity called chelsea
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
chiboy1116:
he never rejected them when he was still playing there though
who rejects an audi?

No one!
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Kenneth10110(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
DonBenny77:

Even a billionaire feels that priceless special joy when he receives awoof
Don't be surprised to see inter give out Jeeps in few days....then you would believe the arrogant crybaby is pained grin

Just as Messi is more pained when he was asked to return the Audi given to him

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by OdenKelechi(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Kroos got the best one.. RS Q8 is a beast
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by OdenKelechi(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ororo is in tears now
See what he's missing grin
I know you're joking so I'll just let it be

1 Like

Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DonBenny77(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
OdenKelechi:

I know you're joking so I'll just let it be

Finally someone with brains
It's just Banter grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by JayPeeOham: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
does Chelsea have money? Even Yahoo boiz in abuja have higher spending power than that shitty entity called chelsea

LOL....Laffing Outside Lagos!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by DownChelsea(f): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
OdenKelechi:
Kroos got the best one.. RS Q8 is a beast
ramos got A8. Thats my pick
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Hokage001(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
Audi? Lame? Do you know cars? Ronaldo’s fave car in his own garage is even an Audi. Have you seen Ronaldo’s Audi R8? You think sey na mercedes e class or toyota venza mate these rides be?
Yo Dude
Check again
His Favourite Car is his Aventador
Re: The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas by Hokage001(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
laptopsale:
And you referred to Audi as a lame asss? Too many kids out here......
Mr mature mind
Does Audi cut across the specie of super cars
Making an exception to The R8 series
Any other?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup / PES 2019 Game Cheat Codes For Ps2, Ps3 Ps4, Including Android & PC / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.