Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (101373 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Extremely saddening.
THIS is the scenario that I've been told is more common than "not".
So much could be said...
That's why Nigerians, who have returned home, and who are living fairly well, have a tremendous task in trying to "sell" the Nigeria of "today" as a place of peaceful retirement for other diasporian Nigerians contemplating returning home after using their blood, sweat and tears to work hard and leave peacefully in a foreign country for several years.
I think a lot of factors would have to take place, which is why I wouldn't fault those who would choose to stay away rather than retire back home.
A sad, but sobering fact.
Condolences to his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rilley:
I don't need to talk to a ignorant coon, keep suffering and smiling in your shíthole, I'm already laughing at you somewhere in the middle east. cheesy

Idiot dey middle East dey make noise grin
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Rilley(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
mrchineke:

Idiot dey middle East dey make noise grin
Atleast the country am in is 1 million times better than the shíthole you are in, and you will kill to go there if you have the chance..
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rilley:
He should have retired in New York not Nigeria, C'mon alot of people are leaving this country in droves while should a sane person come here that they don't value human lives..

Foolish man, why are the flights from every part of the white world going to Lagos FULLY BOOKED, almost always.

Many of you suffered in Nigeria and you hate the country like hell, instead of blaming your parents who gave birth to you without any plans or means.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rilley:
Atleast the country am in is 1 million times better than the shíthole you are in, and you will kill to go there if you have the chance..

grin grin grin grin

I dey laugh your middle East shit!
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Rilley(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
mrchineke:

Foolish man, why are the flights from every part of the white world going to Lagos FULLY BOOKED, almost always.

Many of you suffered in Nigeria and you hate the country like hell, instead of blaming your parents who gave birth to you without any plans or means.
Do you know you are a fool?

Well sorry to burst your bubble my parents are rich, not that super rich but they gave me everything I needed with good education abroad unlike you ignorant móron. grin

Don't let suffering and smiling kill you in that shíthole you are, perhaps I would say lagos is the only city I know, the only city progressing and where I grew up, i also have house and lands there, apart from lagos other parts of this country is confirm shíthole. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
What was he doing in ikorodu cry
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rilley:
Do you know you are a fool?

Well sorry to burst your bubble my parents are rich, not that super rich but they gave me everything I needed with good education abroad unlike you ignorant móron. grin

Don't let suffering and smiling kill you in that shíthole you are, perhaps I would say lagos is the only city I know, the only city progressing and where I grew up, i also have house and lands there, apart from lagos other parts of this country is confirm shíthole. cheesy

Everybody have house and lands online, don't worry!

By the way why have long term assets in the "shit hole"? Why?

Why not have/retain your investments in the "oyinbo heaven" that you are living in?

Wanna sell your "shit hole" lands and house to me?

Omo Igbo!!!
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I think the pay is low and they have access to see bank balances leads to greed. I don't use my actual residential address on my account.

Brother I was out of work for 4 years with family to feed

I invested and lost a lot of money in between

I never stopped believing in my creator

So it’s not excuses for those that believe in criminal activities

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
mrchineke:

Van Nuys...the valley...going to Pasadena city ..........something dey worry you

Inglewood dweller f_off

You wrote San Bernadino Valley, there’s no such thing.

There’s San Gabriel Valley which includes Pasadena.

Van Nuys is in San Fernando Valley.

I’ve never lived in Inglewood.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AsabaIjaw1: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Brother I was out of work for 4 years with family to feed

I invested and lost a lot of money in between

I never stopped believing in my creator

So it’s not excuses for those that believe in criminal activities
[/s]
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
I read this online:

“I spoke with lsaac,his brother in the US this afternoon after he broke the news to me on WhatsApp and he said the hired assassins waited for him to come in into his house in lkorodu and the four followed.He directed the security to call the police.That was when he was short,matchetted several times and threw into his and burnt with the car beyond recognition.I was even asking if it was mistaken identity because l could not see Mutiu in any shady deal to warrant assassination.He was doing well in the US.Recently retired as Certified Public Accountant(CPA) equivalent of our Chartered Accountant and came home to settle down.He had his modest home in lkorodu.He was planning the wedding of one of his children for March in the US.We were together on Tuesday at the lsland Club.May his Soul Rest ln Perfect Peace(Aameen)!”

Doesn’t sound like a typical armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

You wrote San Bernadino Valley, there’s no such thing.

There’s San Gabriel Valley which includes Pasadena.

Van Nuys is in San Fernando Valley.

I’ve never lived in Inglewood.

You are correct, I meant to write San Fernando Valley.

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Uchek(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Absolutely right!

agadez007:
and you too

am pretty sure if this happened in igboland,your people would have filled this place with their anthem "Igbos hate themselves" blah blah blah
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Tejumola856: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2019
He came to rest at home,,,
Rest in peace,,,
But to be sincere,,,
This Nigeria is wicked country,,,
If I get opportunity to travel to Abroad,,,
Bye bye to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
mrchineke:

Shut up there, isi aki!
Buzz off, you son of perdition, my post struck a nerve on you, continue enjoying the endemic hardship across Nigeria, my prayers is that Buhari will inflict more sorrows on you until you get sense by force grin

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

It doesn't bother me personally. As an Autoist I prefer classic cars and I like this about Nigeria that I get to play with any nonsense vehicle I want, unlike back in California.

We've been everywhere, Cotonou, Ogbomoso, Saki, etc. We'll be headed to Gambia mid next year.

How long are we going to live like this? Nigeria will never ever improve. I'm resolved to that and have just reconfigured myself to assimilate into her nuances.
I understand, I have been to Gambia as well, l was in Banjul around 2002 for 3 weeks vacation, small country but ruled to ruin by the former president now exiled in Equatorial Guinea, seems Africa is Cursed with wicked leaders grin

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:
What was he doing in ikorodu cry
Hian, no place like home Na sad
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Buzz off, you son of perdition, my post struck a nerve on you, continue enjoying the endemic hardship across Nigeria, my prayers is that Buhari will inflict more sorrows on you until you get sense by force grin

Haaaa...Baba... e too much now grin

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Haaaa...Baba... e too much now grin
Abeg no vex jare, some of these frustrated online rats needs to be fumigated with Buhari's hardship, on another note, make you stay safe for Nigeria oo, don't trust anyone, not even your girlfriend, trust nobody, from some of your post on Nairaland, it seems you have everything figured out about staying in Nigeria but even at that, please apply extra caution and utmost discreet in all your dealings, I will join you in Nigeria when Dollar changes for 1 naira, when the overall nonsense improves, other than that, I will remain permanently on Mount Everest where I currently reside with my small house, Mount Everest is safer for me at the moment cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I read this online:

“I spoke with lsaac,his brother in the US this afternoon after he broke the news to me on WhatsApp and he said the hired assassins waited for him to come in into his house in lkorodu and the four followed.He directed the security to call the police.That was when he was short,matchetted several times and threw into his and burnt with the car beyond recognition.I was even asking if it was mistaken identity because l could not see Mutiu in any shady deal to warrant assassination.He was doing well in the US.Recently retired as Certified Public Accountant(CPA) equivalent of our Chartered Accountant and came home to settle down.He had his modest home in lkorodu.He was planning the wedding of one of his children for March in the US.We were together on Tuesday at the lsland Club.May his Soul Rest ln Perfect Peace(Aameen)!”

Doesn’t sound like a typical armed robbery.
Chai, this is terrible sad
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 12:13am On Dec 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Mumu, get lost! Olosi talking about western visitors.

Die where you are (2nd class useless citizen)

Many of your mates here in Nigeria have gone farther in life than you mere economic refugees living hand to mouth in Europe. You will soon get old and perish there like an unknown little ant. Keep bragging about your mumu Europe.
Like say dem recognise your dirty black behind. Nigga
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I understand, I have been to Gambia as well, l was in Banjul around 2002 for 3 weeks vacation, small country but ruled to ruin by the former president now exiled in Equatorial Guinea, seems Africa is Cursed with wicked leaders grin

Really? The same man that the Gambian are clamouring for? And begging to come back?

So your 2 weeks in serre kunda, sene_gambia, Palma rima, or kotu or bakao, means you know the political happenings in Gambia? Please stick to your Amelica and rot there like a nonentity, who knows you. Nigga

Where you dey for America set?

Go to Van Nuys, Ventura boulevard, UCLA Westwood, Santa Monica, downtown LA, Inglewood, Melrose, 1992.

Stop making noise. Ajao Estate here in Lagos better for me pass those your useless racist places. Mumu
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2019
mrchineke:

Many of your mates here in Nigeria have gone farther in life than you mere economic refugees living hand to mouth in Europe. You will soon get old and perish there like an unknown little ant. Keep bragging about your mumu Europe.
l will not die but I reverse everything evil you wish to me back to you 7fold
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l took same decisions years ago, l am only a visitor to Nigeria, diasporans returning back to live in Nigeria should be extra careful and cautious because Nigeria is the current headquarters of Hell fire on earth, full of blood thirsty heartless desperate humans ready to kill for a morsel of porridge, a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors and the current headquarters of extreme poverty in the world

Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, Somalia, Nigeria should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, watch as zombies and patriotic citizens will attack this post sad
How can you type so much negative things about your country on a public forum?
No wonder African countries are all treating Nigerians like trash, because you don't have respect for your country.

Smh.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
mrchineke:

What's stopping you from going to live in that nigerian paradise?
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mrchineke: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
1Sharon:

What's stopping you from going to live in that nigerian paradise?

Ajao Estate is in Chicago abi?

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
mrchineke:

Ajao Estate is in Chicago abi?

Leave england and go home nah
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dasani:
Extremely saddening.
THIS is the scenario that I've been told is more common than "not".
So much could be said...
That's why Nigerians, who have returned home, and who are living fairly well, have a tremendous task in trying to "sell" the Nigeria of "today" as a place of peaceful retirement for other diasporian Nigerians contemplating returning home after using their blood, sweat and tears to work hard and leave peacefully in a foreign country for several years.
I think a lot of factors would have to take place, which is why I wouldn't fault those who would choose to stay away rather than retire back home.
A sad, but sobering fact.
Condolences to his family.

I have a firm policy of not recommending the idea of moving back to Nigeria to anyone.

If you decide to move back then I’ll throw my resources open for you.

Na me know the thing wey I dey see for Naija cheesy

Like when my Doberman starts going ape shit at 3am shocked

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I have a firm policy of not recommending the idea of moving back to Nigeria to anyone.

If you decide to move back then I’ll throw my resources open for you.

Na me know the thing wey I dey see for Naija cheesy

Like when my Doberman starts going ape shit at 3am shocked
l concur with your entire post, Lol at ape shit, talking about Dogs, with your vast experiences with different species, would you say that the Doberman is more ferocious / stronger and a no nonsense dog compared to the German Shepherd? I asked because my co- Landlord in Nigeria has a big dog that is close to 5ft tall and once it barks when I visited him or even from my building, his barking can wake Buhari in Aso Rock, l forgot to ask him the breed but the dog is deadly shocked

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l concur with your entire post, Lol at ape shit, talking about Dogs, with your vast experiences with different species, would you say that the Doberman is more ferocious / stronger and a no nonsense dog compared to the German Shepherd? I asked because my co- Landlord in Nigeria has a big dog that is close to 5ft tall and once it barks when I visited him or even from my building, his barking can wake Buhari in Aso Rock, l forgot to ask him the breed but the dog is deadly shocked

It’s be of those half a dozen of one or six of the other.

Any breed of dog can be a fortified security apparatus.

The Doberman wins for me because it’s less hairy than a GSD. So less brushing and less being a habitat of fleas/ticks. Also aids in cooling better.

The Doberman is more ferocious looking, more agile, more muscular and more intelligent than a GSD.

My two other siblings all have GSD and they say the same things about them that I say about my Doberman cheesy

Your co landlord might have a Great Dane. Surprisingly common at my vet. The size of the piles of shit though kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.