Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ (38522 Views)

Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / BREAKING! Aisha Buhari Has Separated From Her Husband General Buhari / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by sapele914(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Earlystar698:
Some Nigerians are celebrating him as if he care about them..Even Aisha called him GMB not even husband or president

Tufiaa to those Bubu supporters
Maybe that's how your mother addresses your father, husband food is ready?
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by 989900: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2019
sapele914:
Are you a contractor?
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by VirginSearcher(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Birthday kee him there, usel.ess president

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2019
dre11:
‘Happy birthday to my incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari calls husband ‘general’ as he clocks 77

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-celebrates-husband-as-he-clocks-77/

Point of order, Aisha did not refer to GMB as her husband or sweetheart in all her message.
Read the message again.

Since the issue of double body arose sometimes ago, I have always watched Aisha's attitude, utterances, affect and stance with GMB.
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Rainbow219(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2019
General is General no matter what. So Happy Birthday to you my General muhammadu Buhari

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by kingjrofficial(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84985407:
From all of us @ : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DARLING DADDY,
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

The man after God's heart.

A special Barbecue to celebrate Daddy's birthday on the grill at the moment, although dad wants it low key as usual,
But we must celebrate this man of integrity and principle.
Y'all invited guys.

Evil and corrupt people call him many names,
But no one has been able to call him a thief, looter or criminal!

Integrity pays.

A good name is better than riches, so says the HOLY BOOK!

Almost 6000 views under five minutes?! shocked
....and still counting!!!
Too much love for our handsome Daddy.
Sai Baba all da way............
Trraaassssshhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
incorruptible gbawe?

haven't Aisha read the book like "The Incorruptible seed" we used to read during literature class while I was in Jss1..

let me summarize for her incase she didn't know.

the guy called incorruptible man in that novel,is it one agbalowomeri or something like that,he took bribe and swallowed the money so the people will still see him as incorruptible.

please I might be wrong about that Agbalowomeri, but someone swallowed money in that novel so people will still see him as incorruptible..

Aisha no vex, no so your husband dey.
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Bobotic(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy Birthday to the Most Highest Criminal in Nigeria
RIP too Sir PMB

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2019
What is hhappy about the birthday of a leader that has nearly ruined my life with every day worries about what to even eat or how is tommorow going to be when his own sons and daughter are living lavidaloca.

If he like slump and die..not my concern
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by olaric(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Parablesonmarble:
He is a retired General, so biggie about his wife calling him General, just like a retired doctor would always be called a doctor. Now to the birthday thingy, if Bubu have succeeded in making just 1/10th of Nigerians happy in the last five years, yeah, he'll surely have a happy birthday today and for a long time to come but if not, there nothing to be happy about. He should go on and look at the hilltop in Niger state and see how happy Babangida is right now. That's how happy he is going to be in 10 years time.
Amen
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2019
You can't celebrate the poor but you can celebrate a worn out old ass man
post=84985407:

A special Barbecue to celebrate Daddy's birthday on the grill at the moment, although dad wants it low key as usual,
Y'all invited guys.

Integrity pays.

Always decieving themselves
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by suny247: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Buhari is not corrupt. The best president so far.
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by MillerJnr(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Abokki na abokki.

Illiterate basterrd Dem.

yes we hear professor, your own meaning of the word illiterate is only known to you.
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by ruffDiamond: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2019
sapele914:
Jonathan na Aboki?
it's bloody eye service .. and hey, I'm not Igbo..even Aisha is playing to the gallery with all her supposed 'braved outburst'..no intelligent,right thinking Nigerian is deceived ..we know it's all lie and deceit
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Incorrupible my foot!

#hypocritic couple.

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Johans1991: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Lol

If I write such wish to my husband, then know that that man is not my husband for real.

I can't address my love, my one and only hubby, the father of my children like that.

And if I do, know that I am giving a signal that all is not well in the house.

If I address and write this kind of wish to my husband then I am trying to tell you that he is not performing, in fact I was only trying to remember him when he was living, but now that he is lifeless that's why I would write him this kinda birthday wish

cry
unfortunately you don't even have a husband and you can never have any as long as you keep on hating mr president.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by anonimi: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
IbyOneGod:
Because she is aware that the thing in aso rock is not the real bubu

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by anonimi: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Seenyo:
Incorrupible my foot!

#hypocritic couple.

Bloated hypocrisy.
All the lies about zero pillow talk in the other room have faded away.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10646631_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Earlystar698(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
sapele914:
Maybe that's how your mother addresses your father, husband food is ready?
Off point

3 Likes

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
anonimi:

Bloated hypocrisy.
All the lies about zero pillow talk in the other room has faded away.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10646631_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9

spot on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by anonimi: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Trraaassssshhhhhh

grin cheesy

See the dead meat suya seller waiting for his barawo bubu idol to perform magic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586643_img20190907180506979_jpeg225751fcc425bbabeef75d4bb0fdc40c

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Ofemmanu1: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
MillerJnr:

yes we hear professor, your own meaning of the word illiterate is only known to you.
I hear you Oga rocking horseshit
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by degamemaster(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Cmanforall:
shocked
She started by calling him ' incorruptible '. Those who are into psychology or languages, would have imagined the first adjective used to qualify a husband should not be this word- incorruptible. Why did she not start with romantic words? Why addressing Buhari as a 'husband' rather than General? In fact, the way she addressed Buhari is similar to what any Buhari supporter or Sychophant would use.
This could show how she sees the 'husband', then Nigerians shouldn't be surprised how they are treated and led by the General.

Don't mind confused people hailing the dullard. The woman just gave a subtle shot at her "husband" as a fake anti corruption fighter knowing fully well that the man is not her real husband and all the corruption fight thing is a hoax.
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by sonogo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
OGA WHERE IS YOUR OUTLETS I WANT VISIT.
post=84985407:

Y'all invited guys.

Integrity pays.

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by dederocs(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Can someone define incorruptibility... undecided
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by fk001(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Lol

If I write such wish to my husband, then know that that man is not my husband for real.

I can't address my love, my one and only hubby, the father of my children like that.

And if I do, know that I am giving a signal that all is not well in the house.

If I address and write this kind of wish to my husband then I am trying to tell you that he is not performing, in fact I was only trying to remember him when he was living, but now that he is lifeless that's why I would write him this kinda birthday wish

cry

But oloshos dont marry na, every man with a functioning d!ck is your husband.

. Your monicker says it all

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Germi9: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Who else thinks she jabbed him by calling him "my dear incorruptible husband"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.