Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol (80368 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by wunmi590(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
tongue
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Youngkingjaey(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Praise Jesus

Mama wanna trend with carol girl

Rubbish

Why can't she tell her to change cloth instead of covering her fresh breast

Where are the soapy guys
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by paix(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
neolboy:
See as she put her hand on the lady's bweest. She is sending a strong signal
She's only confirming to know if na balloons dey inside.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by TwoBottles: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
I like bress, no, I cherish bress, I adore bress, infact I LOVE bress.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Premiumwriter: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
For those saying she's trying to cover... What ever happened to telling the camera man to wait and asking the lady to adjust her dress..

She probably wanted to put her hand on her shoulder and since she was not looking, the hand went to her bwest.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Brightgem(f): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Conceptman:
She's an adult and she knows and understand what she wears, I love decency but you can't scold her for wearing what suits her. I'm not a fan of a lady exposing her body like museum. Mummy Esther can only look away because that's not her palava, so many will still condemn iya ajayi if she had condemned the lady's appearance, this life I can't kill myself (timaya)
You are saying two things at once. Stick to one na.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by emmaitive(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This is funny.
fyn gurl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Premiumwriter: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
TwoBottles:
no

Infact, you can die for bwest ���
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Boyooosa(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
She helped her cover her black nipple tho...
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by eedimo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
...the lady still looks beautiful sha.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by oochi123(f): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
And so?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Conceptman: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Brightgem:
You are saying two things at once. Stick to one na.
if you understand it very well, u get what I mean .check am well everything na Life. Human are hypocritical
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by King44(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

I think it was done unintentionally or she was trying to cover her.

What do you mean by signal by the way?? undecided
I think it was done to get people talking cos that woman like media no be small, but come who else thinks that breast is smooth firm and soft
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's the reason why men and women of God shld be careful with the men and women of this world. Because they will continually be setting trap for you to fall.
The woman might not have any ulterior motives but see the meaning people are reading to it.

People of. God , pls be careful with the people of the world. Jesus said , I have sent you as a sheep among the wolf, because gentle and wise like serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by iajour(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
TwoBottles:
lols, badt guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by GiftcardandBTC(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Noted
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
King44:
I think it was done to get people talking cos that woman like media no be small, but come who else thinks that breast is smooth firm and soft

I have told guys here to stop glorifying women's bodies...

It's like I will start using force angry

Nonsense! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by adecz: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why is the Reverend mother's
hand on the luscious, succulent
mammary glands of the woman? shocked shocked

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by technicallyrich(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
That mother esther is a yorubark muslim prophetess. A christian on sunday,muslim on friday and ogun worshiper on wednesday. I wont be suprised if the so called exther is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by unbitchable(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
oochi123:
And so?
dimples, watzup?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by xmanco42: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Seen
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by King44(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

I have told guys here to stop glorifying women's bodies...

It's like I will start using force angry

Nonsense! grin cheesy
kikikiki.... but seriously some women's body are worth glorifying
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by somehow: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Conceptman:
She's an adult and she knows and understand what she wears, [b]I love decency but you can't scold her for wearing what suits her. I'm not a fan of a lady exposing her body like museum. [/b]Mummy Esther can only look away because that's not her palava, so many will still condemn iya ajayi if she had condemned the lady's appearance, this life I can't kill myself (timaya)

Irony!
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Godhatesodomy: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wow

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by bluefilm: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

I think it was done unintentionally or she was trying to cover her.

What do you mean by signal by the way?? undecided

I think it was done intentionally because the Reverend mummy Esther is a lesbian.

How can she be publicly feeling the breasts like that and you want to tell me otherwise?

No na.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by SEGLIZ: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
No be today na.
Check past photos you will see these half nude babes always wanting a selfie with her.
I wish Mummy Esther can be like people like Pastor Olukoya, Oyedepo and Olapade who shuns indecent dressing.
You can't claim to be their children in public places dressed that way...
That aside, I so much love and respect mummy Esther Ajayi...
I will love to sit under her ministration one of these days.

she can't avoid them like those you mentioned above, the odds are against them cos they are masculine.
if they were in the one in this case you know by now the internet would be engulfed already.
someone must get the message to them and the best carrier and courier should be a feminine. no strings would be attached.

how are you doing.
how is your new son doing, sure is confirming and yielding to the new environment?
I wish to contribute in my own little way soon as I will be able to. sure you won't mind my little contribution.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Hmmmm....That Bobby mad oh
Meanwhile If you had unprotected sex this year without getting pregnant, next week Sunday is our Thanksgiving.

Mad ooooooooohhhhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.