Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol (80369 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by skukimania(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
neolboy:
See as she put her hand on the lady's bweest. She is sending a strong signal

I think the lady is her daughter.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Advancedman(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

I think it was done unintentionally or she was trying to cover her.

What do you mean by signal by the way?? undecided
Signal as in advertising her
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by habeesola(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rev is trying to cover it with her left hand grin grin
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
No be today na.
Check past photos you will see these half nude babes always wanting a selfie with her.
I wish Mummy Esther can be like people like Pastor Olukoya, Oyedepo and Olapade who shuns indecent dressing.
You can't claim to be their children in public places dressed that way...
That aside, I so much love and respect mummy Esther Ajayi...
I will love to sit under her ministration one of these days.

The worst part of it are husbands who allow their wives to dress in such manner.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

she can't avoid them like those you mentioned above, the odds are against them cos they are masculine.
if they were in the one in this case you know by now the internet would be engulfed already.
someone must get the message to them and the best carrier and courier should be a feminine. no strings would be attached.

how are you doing.
how is your new son doing, sure is confirming and yielding to the new environment?
I wish to contribute in my own little way soon as I will be able to. sure you won't mind my little contribution.

Awww Seun is very fine thank you sir.
God bless You Plenty.
Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
rawfact:

The worst part of it are husbands who allows their wives to dress in such manner, all in the name of celebrity or entertainment.

It's well
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
She prolly had to feel the boobs cos the boobs looked amazing.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Olibboy: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This is funny.
Osun girl...let's link up
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

I think it was done unintentionally or she was trying to cover her.

What do you mean by signal by the way?? undecided
ha u don't know what is signal

signal is when you are in the exam hall and ur mind is telling u to tick A, another mind is saying B
u wouldn't know which one to chose, Las Las u will chose C.. this is called signal interference

hope I helped
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Erastuslove: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
buy her hand is ontop of the booby ooooo is she feeling it or blessing it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by oochi123(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
unbitchable:

dimples, watzup?
fine bro
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
ha u don't know what is signal

signal is when you are in the exam hall and ur mind is telling u to tick A, another mind is saying B
u wouldn't know which one to chose, Las Las u will chose C.. this is called signal interference

hope I helped

Help kor angry

You didn't help kan kan. Rather you got me more confused. grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nmezor(f): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmm, really disturbing....wana look away buh I just cant
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by mediaxtra: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
All na packagin. But wait oo.. wats that hand's mission there? I didn say anythin ooo
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by hush15: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Naijaalive:
A photo from Ovation Magazine's 2019 Christmas Carol has got Instagram users talking as they read meanings into it.

In the photo, Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi, General Overseer of The love of christ generation church, is seen posing with guests at the carol. One of the guests is seen wearing a red strapless dress with her cleavage on display.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KX3-iDp0W/?igshid=1wl5v71syy11v
If na man, the matter go be different. Should we tag this double standard or what now?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Gabson001(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84986354:
JESUS IS LORD!! shocked shocked shocked

THIS MAN WHERE HAVE U BEEN
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by dalass(f): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
This one has passed cleavage baring. It is full breast baring!

Shameless shocked
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by SEGLIZ: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Awww Seun is very fine thank you sir.
God bless You Plenty.
Merry Christmas in advance

Wish You Same from here and A profitable Year Ahead of 2020.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Godmademan(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84986350:
Merry Xmas to all of una oooooo from all of us o!

Make una just remember say Jesus is the reason for the season.

It is well!

What has she done o?!
This is one of the most respected, most giving man/woman of God in Nigeria.

She has touched and saved many lives.
She has given away millions of naira to people that death was starring in their faces numerous times.

Wish everyone is like all of us @ : that looks only at the positive side of life.......most times!

Again, It is well.
Even ROCHAS STATUE OKOROCHA was a philanthropist
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by lastempero: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
E fit be her customer undecided
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin
IAmStrange:

Help kor angry

organ u need epp oo grin
IAmStrange:

Help kor angry

oga u need epp oo
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Wish You Same from here and A profitable Year Ahead of 2020.

Amin Jesu and you too

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

Help kor angry

are you not a Nigerian.. you should have decode na

abi are u having network interference?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by 40secondsMan: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Hmmmm....That Bobby mad oh
Meanwhile If you had unprotected sex this year without getting pregnant, next week Sunday is our Thanksgiving.

halleluyah brother!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by stasius: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
At the end of the day she will call the lady privately for counseling.

Most important thing is to win her for Christ!
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This is funny.
Funny?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by channel361: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Penis like-fish discovered in central California

What could be these mysterious alien creatures, and why’d they trapped ashore? See more photos here-https:///2PVIFIu

Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by unbitchable(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
oochi123:
fine bro
you in Lag?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by Alashoalash10: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Naijaalive:
A photo from Ovation Magazine's 2019 Christmas Carol has got Instagram users talking as they read meanings into it.

In the photo, Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi, General Overseer of The love of christ generation church, is seen posing with guests at the carol. One of the guests is seen wearing a red strapless dress with her cleavage on display.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KX3-iDp0W/?igshid=1wl5v71syy11v
This is a shame to the womenfolk, why?
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by iSlayer: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
She's enjoying the feel of those boobs. Take it or leave it.
Re: Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol by raphy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
i think she was praying for the boobs not to fall n the pics was taken..

the girl grab her hands .nothing bad there all of u callng her names u may not see.2020 o pls stop abusing her in the name of pics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.