Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Auntlanda's Marketsquare - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Auntlanda's Marketsquare (531 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Auntlanda's Marketsquare by IyaTola: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
The Auntlanda's MarketSquare is the Only free Market Square in the World where the needy gets to shop for FREE
I am especially excited about all of the Empowerment opportunities that would be available and I know that the economy is rough and this year has been hard but I need you to dig deep find it in your heart to add some color to a family's Christmas.

We also Empower several and we graduate students from our Aunt Landa's Free Tertiary Academy... Our beneficiaries have had a rough year and for most of them.. we are the only hope they have for some relief.

Aunt Landa Market Square is geared towards putting smiles on the faces of Widows, less privileged by providing them with their basic needs for the Christmas celebration.

The memorable event will feature different exciting activities including comedy, music, games, dance, food, drinks, and doctors to attend to the sick at the Aunt Landa Market Square clinic.

Re: The Auntlanda's Marketsquare by IyaTola: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2019
My Darlings... hope you know that we have bed spaces at the #AuntlandaVillage.
I hate the name, homeless shelter, so please can we call it a Home away from Home...

Please remember to refer anyone who is homeless to our Temporary Auntlanda Free Village. Yes..we are building our first permanent #AuntlandaFreeVillage but we have temporary Villages. Please know that this is a temporary home away from home. It's not much but our walkinG homeless gets a bed space ... toiletries and a place to shower .. Please help me put the word out... and
you must be willing to stick to the House Rules when you are home at any of our temporary Auntlanda Free Villages

please visit www.auntlandabethelfoundation.org or 08099111919...and join me on this crazy journey.
Re: The Auntlanda's Marketsquare by ollyboy009(m): 4:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Following with keen interest!

1 Like

Re: The Auntlanda's Marketsquare by IyaTola: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2019
do not follow be there on that day
ollyboy009:
Following with keen interest!
Re: The Auntlanda's Marketsquare by IyaTola: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: The Auntlanda's Marketsquare by IyaTola: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? / It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger / Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.