Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? (525 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by Biofil84(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
I like us to ponder on this as matured adults, do you guyz think this generation has lost touch with reality or this is the development we craved for....if true then what us going to happen to marriages in the 22nd and 23rd century.

Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by Biofil84(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Here is my thought on it...I am a believer in God, and am proud to say it..

Deviations from God original plan in marriage, as well as not following the details of Scripture concerning marriage, as it relates to the function of the man as well the woman in marriage will continue to bring about crashing in marriage.

You can't be too smart than your creator which is rooted in PRIDE in most marriages ...the BIBLE is the complete manual for a successful marriage anyday, anytime. The BIBLE is the TRUTH and....

The TRUTH...cannot be
Updated
Developed
Outdated
Underestimated
Overestimated
Twisted

The TRUTH is The TRUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by healthserve(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yes. In the past 24 months I've been in and out of courts, cases everywhere. grin Perhaps the way some Nigerians tend to over sensationalize things when they first know about its use is the way peoppe want to exploit the judiciary to their own destruction
Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by javaguru: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
there used to be true love until money was invented

1 Like

Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marriage is an anomaly in nature. Marriage is a human invention to maintain a stronghold on another for specific gains.

Humans are supposed to fucck who they love, when they love them, and when they dont, they move on to another that they love, but for economic reasons and cos of boredom, emotional insecurity, and also for societal expectations, people sign themselves into contracts of unhappiness called Matrimony.

Animals were not built for marriage, so I do not know where the idea of marriage came from. It is very odd. May be men just wanted to buy women for permanent sex games. And that epxlains why bride price is cost price and taking husband name is synonymous with Change of Title when you buy a product from another.

I hereby conclude that marriage is just a purchase contract, and woman becomes a product to be bought with coins. And must take the name of the new owner and remain his property for life.

I call it modern day Sex Slavery.

3 Likes

Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by godofuck231: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
if doves and pidgins could find a partner for a life time then men who are higher animals should live as lower? our ancestors aren't stupid
Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by healthserve(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Marriage is an anomaly in nature. Marriage is a human invention to maintain a stronghold on another for specific gains.

Humans are supposed to fucck who they love, when they love them, and when they dont, they move on to another that they love, but for economic reasons and cos of boredom, emotional insecurity, and also for societal expectations, people sign themselves into contracts of unhappiness called Matrimony.

Animals were not built for marriage, so I do not know where the idea of marriage came from. It is very odd. May be men just wanted to buy women for permanent sex games. And that epxlains why bride price is cost price and taking husband name is synonymous with Change of Title when you buy a product from another.

I hereby conclude that marriage is just a purchase contract, and woman becomes a product to be bought with coins. And must take the name of the new owner and remain his property for life.

See y i dey always call yu craze gal. U don mara
Re: 4000 Divorce Application Already & The Year Just Started. What's Happening? by KingSatan: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

You are right and also wrong. However you should understand that marriage today is different from marriage of old.

Today, people get married for material reasons. I once created a thread to address this using my experience but the mods closed the thread when I threatened that the institution of marriage will go extinct if we continue this way.

The only thing women know about marriage today is "Dancing on the wedding day", sexual intercourse and birthing babies.

The only thing a man knows about marriage is grabbing his wife's ass in a pre-wedding shoot and showing off with an elaborate wedding celebration.

Marriage today is simply described as "The winner takes it all".

No one of them have asked crucial questions like "If I am to marry this man today and he falls ill ad is diagnosed with cancer, diabetes or worse still, he looses his limbs to an ghastly motor accident, would I still love him remain with him?

If the woman looses her ass and her boobs says due to childbirth, would I still love her?

If the marriage is to last 50 years, would I be patient enough to love with this man for 50 years?

These are questions they should ask themselves. But no, it's business as usual. Marry the highest bidder, marry the most beautiful, marry the career woman so your finances are secured. One of my staff one said "I must marry the prettiest of all because it's same price with the ugliest. Her people won't consider her looks and deduct any cent in her bride price.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Nler's I Think My Wife Is A Witch Is On NL FrontPage As I`m Married To A Witch / Get Your Frozen Chicken And Fishes Shipped To Your Home / How Would You Feel If Your Mother Or Grandmother Is Subjected To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.