Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (58339 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by MisterGrace: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mtcheew... He can't even write properly.

Having those cars does not mean you are not guilty.

Very stubborn unrefined thing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by hisexcellency34: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Another jail loading...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tochukwu247:
Naira Marley has finally responded to the allegation of car theft levied against him.

After the news of the Marlian leader, Naira Marley and 3 others including two of his brother and one cousin involving in car theft broke, the social media space has been clouded with people brewing out their disbelieve about the news.

While the brouhaha was on-going many folds their arms waiting for Naira Marley to blow the falsehood trumpet himself. However, without absolutely disproving the news Naira Marley has reacted to the news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1206650687658045440

Abeg o, which President this one wan be?
Maybe the President of weed smokers.

This guy can never even be the chairman of a local government area, in this modern Nigeria.

Talk is cheap, o dreamer!.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by muyinet: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
aimuan:
But sincerely it beats my imagination why a Cele like him would steal a car.well,lets watch and see how it plays out.

See this one o!....cele that can carry drug, do yahoo yahoo do 419...wetin be car wey dem no go fit steal?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by meekparagon(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Them want turned court to this guy palace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Devilfriend(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84987920:
Reading........

Kilon tuni Marley shey

I think you can speak Yoruba language and you're from Benue state.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Let the owner of the car be big enough to charge the matter to court if it's true or he or she pay for libel and defamation of character
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
MisterGrace:
Mtcheew... He can't even write properly.

Having those cars does not mean you are not guilty.

Very stubborn unrefined thing.

Son of haters spotted
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by GiftcardandBTC(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
BELIEVE naira maley stole a car worth 1.8million at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are about to make Naira Marley more famous.

Seriously, I didnt know about Naira Marley till after his first arrest and I gbadun the guy songs pass anything... dem dey promote the guy na...
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by DrAdebolariwa: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chei!!! Chei!!! Choiiiiii!!!!!! I cry in A J city
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Untainted007:
No be wetin them asked, you replied.
Yes or No could have be nicer.
You fit get Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini with stolen money na.
I be thief oooo, I no be thief oooo could have been more matured.

And even the main gist never said he was the actual thief but he had connections wit the said thieves jst like the way armed robbers caught in Offa bank robbery then accused ex Senate President Bukola, We all knew ex Senate President couldn't have joined them to steal bt relationship matters caused the accusations.
You be bad belle .... wahalai... see just dey pray say make people no associate u to bad things ..wetin naira Marley talk don prove his innocence
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Maxwelltf: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
I know someone like him go dey ur family too. If him be barao . u suppose go Shiloh this year for deliverance. quote author=prinx55555 post=84983388]Old barao.
Go prove your innocence in court come 21st Dec.[/quote]
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Untainted007: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Littleman123:

You be bad belle .... wahalai... see just dey pray say make people no associate u to bad things ..wetin naira Marley talk don prove his innocence

I guess u no too go school? Read thru the lines, he cousin and people he knw very well are been arrested. So u didn't see where I wrote that association wit the culprits cud av led to why he was labelled a thief.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by GeeJohnzin(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
NM might b a "bad influence" nd even if he bathes wit a "soapy" water, he might nt b clean bt...
D TRUTH IS,

He's still bigger than d car (d story na scam)
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by BlackSpanner: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Devilfriend:

You still dey alive...
One useless idiot blocked me because I posted your real pictures here two weeks ago.

Anyway, happy Christmas in advance guy.
I really enjoy you this year mehn...

Abeg you fit send me him real pictures to my email. Abeg no post am for nairaland. Tanx
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by mozona(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
those he truly has those cars he mention?
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by seangy4konji: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
The stupid Camry this olofo people who thiet lives are meaningless can't buy the engine of his Bentley... Even almost brand nrew will try...

I think majority of guys who comment here do it out of third anus and think irrationally..some who has cars over 40 million...those around him they sleep together have equally or higher will go and steal Camry.

Use your head
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by millionboi2: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Niga na thief
we know
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by maasoap(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Please how can i get my hands on the cannabis he is smoking. grin

Don't be surprised. PDP members and sympathisers will vote for him if he runs on their party platform
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
He shud go to court and tell them he has Bentley and Porsche now. The judge will dance soapy for him.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Richie7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
I know marley haters is here,but haters use 1% of your brain nah how can someone living like marley steal toyota camry. He just don't post most of his property online.he rich pass davido without davido familly money.
But he's a multi million stealer as yahoo yahoo

MARLIARS COME FORWARD HATERS FU*K OFF

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by aminusodiq(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ki na tun ni maley shey I must get dia by d wayy Bad energy oya e stay farawayyy!!
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by MedicH: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Which car be this way 5m Youtube views on soapy no fit buy brand new.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
cliffsador:
surely President of Marlians Afonja Republic

spits

oponu olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Balogunodua(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
By 2023 the population of malians would have increase to 10million and we will vote naira marley for president grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Krafty006: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Marlians.... leather sneakers available 0818-166-3616 ( Watsapp)

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by deavicky(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
nony43:
Audio theft
e be like he stole car before he hammer.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
those calling themselves marlians should be deported to mali asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) / Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.