Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (58364 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by abuhusna1: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
That " car theft Ko grand theft NI" GOT MR LAUGHING LIKE KID.
If you know u know GTA v
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Download; Naira marley - Yahyanyan ft Mayorkun

https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/naira-marley-yahyanyan-ft-mayorkun/
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by maynattion(f): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by prinx55555(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Maxwelltf:
I know someone like him go dey ur family too. If him be barao . u suppose go Shiloh this year for deliverance. quote author=prinx55555 post=84983388]Old barao.
Go prove your innocence in court come 21st Dec.

You don't even know how to quote talkless of having a decent conversation.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by frank442: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
[Reverse is the Case in my country you are guilty until court proves you innocent,

quote author=CasNova post=84988068]He is innocent until the court has proved him guilty.

[/quote]
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Fredlongs(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ijaya123:
PR activities. Anything to trend is allowed. No one should be fooled here.

steal is the word sir.
thanks for the correction, na error

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by tomdon(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
cliffsador:
surely President of Marlians Afonja Republic

spits

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by dangotesmummy: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Enu yi Nani shaa
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Credobee(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
prinx55555:
Ole barao.
Go prove your innocence in court come 21st Dec.
Dec 21 Na Saturday oooo
Which court sits on a Saturday.......
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by poweredcom(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dis naira Marley matta Taya persin
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by smiliyB(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Please how can i get my hands on the cannabis he is smoking. grin
Don't be surprise to see it happen, because we can vote anyhow for this nation.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by senteugene: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
You fit get Porsche make you thief Honda CRV 2000 model..,abi you no know the meaning of kleptomania?
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Karemarealty288(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
aimuan:
But sincerely it beats my imagination why a Cele like him would steal a car.well,lets watch and see how it plays out.

Our problem as a country in general is constitutional illiteracy... They didn't steal the car per say ..but tried to intimidate the guy by taking his car away...in the face of the law it is stealing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by DimIsaac10(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
aimuan:
But sincerely it beats my imagination why a Cele like him would steal a car.well,lets watch and see how it plays out.
But a celeb stole Hi phone..
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by WalkerMichael(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
smiliyB:
Don't be surprise to see it happen, because we can vote anyhow for this nation.

Lol it might happen.
Would he not be granted if he purchases a presidential form?
The youths might all come out come 2023 to vote for him grin

E fit happen....

Balogunodua:
By 2023 the population of malians would have increase to 10million and we will vote naira marley for president grin grin

I swear bro. Na wetin fit happen. The youths dey enjoy this guy cruise die! If only he can get a good party. Walai, him fit win. grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Daddy46: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tochukwu247:
Naira Marley has finally responded to the allegation of car theft levied against him.

After the news of the Marlian leader, Naira Marley and 3 others including two of his brother and one cousin involving in car theft broke, the social media space has been clouded with people brewing out their disbelieve about the news.

While the brouhaha was on-going many folds their arms waiting for Naira Marley to blow the falsehood trumpet himself. However, without absolutely disproving the news Naira Marley has reacted to the news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1206650687658045440
marlians marlians marlians envy envy envy go kill people ooooooo till court day
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Anogo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
thomas212:
Naira Marley come..tell me d Truth.. u needed money for Xmas right? grin
leave DAT thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by RexTramadol1: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ornament2003:

Abeg o, which President this one wan be?
Maybe the President of weed smokers.

This guy can never even be the chairman of a local government area, in this modern Nigeria.

Talk is cheap, o dreamer!.

I'm certain you don't even know Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by ronyman(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fools everywhere
Untainted007:
No be wetin them asked, you replied.
Yes or No could have be nicer.
You fit get Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini with stolen money na.
I be thief oooo, I no be thief oooo could have been more matured.

And even the main gist never said he was the actual thief but he had connections wit the said thieves jst like the way armed robbers caught in Offa bank robbery then accused ex Senate President Bukola, We all knew ex Senate President couldn't have joined them to steal bt relationship matters caused the accusations.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Antoeni(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
This Ruffian Boy is Never Associated with Anything Positive
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by NovusHomo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by NovusHomo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oga where your brothers?
Some Fashola brothers sha dey Police report

Meanwhile
Send your outrageous videos to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG LIMELIGHTNIGERIA and win a prize
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Legendguru: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by bellotaofeek: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
cliffsador:
surely President of Marlians Afonja Republic

spits

MAFo !
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Untainted007: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
ronyman:
Fools everywhere

In as much as u are inclusive and ur entire household, I rest my case.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by ronyman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yours too, especially the ones you inherited the gene from. Oponu!
Untainted007:

In as much as u are inclusive and ur entire household, I rest my case.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Hallabee1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
did he just say next president ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.