Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship (13869 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by mutw(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
pig headed
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Otunbakay(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dishonesty/deliberate lies and frivolous spending and also not showing due regards.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by jle(f): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
unfaithful/lies/lack of trust
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by liaslo1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
Liar and Lack of Trust
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by stineb1: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
I hate Pretends and Lies.I like homely ladies.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by JUO(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2010
cheating
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by NnamdiN: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
I'm cool wit almost all d bad things I/We do.
D only freak ing thing I can't stand is "honey I need some money for my hair"
Na only me dey touch/use am
Just don't ask me 4 money coz I won't give it u and we'll b cool.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Omolola1(f): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lies (strong ones)
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by sayso: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
lies
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by bababuff(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
Frigidity

Silence

Intolerance
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by babyme1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lack of trust/unfaithfulness/lies
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Phlota(f): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
cheating (if u must, dnt get caught)
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by yunafa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
an insecured, pathological liar and pretender
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Meldrick(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
NnamdiN:

grin grin ;Dhehehe
and you go still shine.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Olalimits(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Cheating   &   deceit!!!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
i cant stand a guy that is stingy n selfish
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
NnamdiN:

akagum u cant even cross my path let alone speak to u
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Being lied to and taken advantage of. Those two scratch the very CORE of my nerves.
Cheating is bad to me aswell as I am jealous @ times but honestly flirting with another woman IN FRONT of me is worse.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by axeman85(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lies.
Dishonesty
Too demanding
Lazy and Selfishness
Self centered.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by obyann(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2010
Braggy, pretence and bad breath
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by ndigbo: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
MzGreat:

LWKMD
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
bad breath? i think u should know dat right from the on set
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Being lied to and taken advantage of. Those two scratch the very CORE of my nerves.
Cheating is bad to me aswell as I am jealous @ times but honestly flirting with another woman IN FRONT of me is worse.
yea babe i totally second to this.i hate this attitude/character with love
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Enoyoh: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
OMG,
Lies
Lies
Lies n lies
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by NnamdiN: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2010
MzGreat:

yeah, like I phucking care? Point of correction, I'm no "aka gum" my only sis and all dem galz I have "nofin" with, can attest to that.
4 d records, my decision not to spend a dime on any gal that "finks" I'm her boyfriend is coz I once loved a gal and she efED me up big tym. I don't go into a relationship coz of love and d s t u pid word ain't in my dictionary no more.(I always doubted its existence though). In case of doubt, u can drop ur no HERE and I'll transfer 1k5 2 prove I'm no "aka gum"
Meldrick:

grin grin ;Dhehehe
and you go still shine.
yeah, 4 retaliation purposes only. Please don't ask 4 details.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by cnnnigeria: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
Insecurity, abuse and lies
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by softgirl1: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2010
cheating and when he does not care how i feel about issues
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by mobby4ever(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2010
Bad breath!
lies
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
NnamdiN:

yeah, like I phucking care? Point of correction, I'm no "aka gum" my only sis and all dem galz I have "nofin" with, can attest to that.
4 d records, my decision not to spend a dime on any gal that "finks" I'm her boyfriend is coz I once loved a gal and she efED me up big tym. I don't go into a relationship coz of love and d s t u pid word ain't in my dictionary no more.(I always doubted its existence though). In case of doubt, u can drop your no HERE and I'll transfer 1k5 2 prove I'm no "aka gum"yeah, 4 retaliation purposes only. Please don't ask 4 details.
so once beaten ten times shy buh dude 1k5? *rolling my sexy eyes* aint interested
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by slap1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2010
mobby4ever:

Bad breath!
lies

BUY HIM CHEWING GUM FOR BAD BREATH.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by donobi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
denying me sex at anytime that i want it.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2010
seriously i dont knw y people are saying bad breath, shouldnt dat b d first thing to piss u off haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Girls Killer Curves / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.