Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (21715 Views)

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by shaw2(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Time to show Tinubu and Ohanaeze lessons.
Power belongs to us

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by soke02(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls there is hunger in the country sir, b4 2023 make all the country no go die or find their square root.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Southsoul: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
kayusely70:
You should have added nepotism & cronyism
he should also add northernization and cabalization and corruptization

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Southsoul: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
J111333:
This is like destroying a bridge after one crosses it. undecided
the people that help our kunu sucking will be laughing hard as the most funniest Aso rock comedian jeer them on
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by barinedan(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
But you are a major beneficiary of electoral malpractice in Nigeria so who are you deceiving?
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by executive12: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
So you have to wait till 2023 before you cannot tolerate electoral malpractices? Under Buhari administration, there has not been any free and fair elections in Nigeria. And here he is promising Nigerians a free and fair elections in 2023. Only the stupid zombies will take him serious.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Fruitofthevine: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Not again!!!where on earth did they exhume this man from?
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
2023 will be even worst because Bubu will want his puppet to be there at allcost.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by odehaj: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
I tukam!

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by bejeria101(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
But you tolerated the sham elections that brought you in. You are far from sense and sense is far from you dull.ard.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Ooye12: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
After you have done your own
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Amanda4life: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
shaw2:
Time to show Tinubu and Ohanaeze lessons.
Power belongs to us

This teeth is remaining like 32-6= 26teeth outstanding
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by therajah: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
General, you use the same malpractice to win sir...
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
u11ae1013:
But you will dish out 10 billion on the eve of the election
Buhair is the most useless president of Nigeria
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 1:26am On Dec 18, 2019
See who is talking God is waiting for you don't worry
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 1:26am On Dec 18, 2019
therajah:
General, you use the same malpractice to win sir...
don't mind him, for him mind now, him win 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 18, 2019
CoolAmbience:

How much do we pay on subsidy? Tell me, since you are the one paying. How about how much we have recovered from looters and importation of commodities? Are you aware that Nigeria's rice production is around 6mmtpa? Are you aware that our once moribund fertilizer blending plants have since been revitalized?

And yes, we have good roads scattered across the country. Do we have bad roads, yes we do. The fact is, not all of our roads are bad. In fact, most of them are good.

Power supply can be better. Do you know anything about the Mambilla power project? That project started over three decades ago. Yes, three decades. It is now nearing completion under Buhari.

On employment, I will concede to anyone that more can be done. However, as an employer, I will tell you the plain truth, more than 60% of those tagged 'unemployed' are not even employable. Hence, whatever unemployment figure you have is grossly incorrect. As at now, I am well aware of a few vacant positions that a friend of mine has been struggling to fill in her firm for months now to no avail.

We must learn to hold our governors accountable for the poor states of our roads too. Don't they receive allocations? Are they prohibited from establishing factories to generate jobs?

Do you think anyone can fix Nigeria over night? Two important rail projects have been delivered in 4 years, with several airport upgrades and roads, both completed and at different stages of completion, across the country. Have you seen the multimillion dollar Bonny-Bodo Bridge project connecting Bonny Island to the rest of Rivers state? Have you seen the progress of work at the 2nd Niger Bridge? Julius Berger is seriously working on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as RCC is working on Ore-Sagamu Expressway. How much is crude selling for today? Why weren't all of these achieved when crude sold for over $120/barrel? How come our foreign exchange reserve is now over $45billion from less than $30billion in 2015?

It makes no sense calling people names because you choose to remain blind to the progresses being made.

Are you aware that we are paying more for subsidy despite fuel being pegged at #145?

You are talking about our exchange reserves, with all the debt being incurred plus this 30 billion dollar loan, it will be back to zero.

Your Lord Buhari junkeeteers across the globe with no impact, more annoying is the fact that food and travelling was increased outrageously.

Healthcare and Education is receiving less attention and you are worshipping Buhari as if he is the best thing that happened since slice bread.

I beg you to tell me which of his present policies will benefit Nigerians in the next 5 years

I am waiting.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by ussy09(m): 4:18am On Dec 18, 2019
bastardmod:
That won't redeem you.

You are going into history as the most divisive leader in Nigeria ever, you reaped from institutional failure, and entrenched bigotry in leadership as an official policy.
Shame on all those who aided and abetted you in your power grab.

I'm glad to hear you preparing to go into the retirement of infamy you deserve. You will not be missed.

Your legacy is clear: incompetence , fulanization, islamization.

Thank God it's nearly over.

What a big shame it has been.
Mr man stop adding islamization because even we the Muslims are disappointed in him

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by bastardmod: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2019
ussy09:

Mr man stop adding islamization because even we the Muslims are disappointed in him

Ok. Sorry but looking at everything it looks like he has only favoured you guys. Especially the northern fulani muslims... For example look at his appointments undecided
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Awoo88: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2019
But you do so when it favours you
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by MNDY(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2019
u11ae1013:
But you will dish out 10 billion on the eve of the election

If he is serious, he should nullify Kogi's election or give the victory to PDP.

What happened in Kogi is unprecedented.
PDP own no reach half of wetin happen.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by MNDY(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Kog45:
....after tolerating Kogi State election malpractices.

If he is serious, he should nullify it or give the victory to PDP.

What happened in Kogi is unprecedented.
PDP own no reach half of wetin happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by MNDY(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2019
Aarenaija:
This man would not stop getting people more angry.......... What does he take us for in this country self?

Jubril enjoying his contract is steadily messing up the minds of Nigerians on a daily.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by quinox947: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
After you benefited in 2019 and extended the gesture to Yahaya Bello? Just sign the electoral reforms and that will do. We know this statement is aimed at withdrawing your support for the Jagaban.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by ussy09(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2019
bastardmod:

Ok. Sorry but looking at everything it looks like he has only favoured you guys. Especially the northern fulani muslims... For example look at his appointments undecided
Boss u r right but na still dem dem

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by DedeNkem: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2019
The message is good but the source (jihadist Buhari) is unqualified!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
How can u nairalanders be better pple when u re alway abusing the president of ur country as though yall will do better than half his performance if given d opportunity, buhari has fought, bled, worked, sweated n jailed for nigeria. All u abusers of the old man what hav u done for ur country? Nthin. Yall just gon be there dying in ur hatred n envy while baba is barely aware of ur existence. Happy Birthday my President in whom am well pleased
You are a good Nigerian.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by AsabaIjaw1: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
post=85015324:

You are a good Nigerian.
Stay blessed.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) / No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.