Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (21716 Views)

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Forward77(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hypocrisy at the highest level

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by surgical: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
u11ae1013:
But you will dish out 10 billion on the eve of the election
That means you do not know major general buhari,master in double speak,number one hypocrite in Nigeria,he is very deceitful,he is not a man you can take his word to the bank going by his antecedents
What he is saying is just for the camera,he doesn't mean it
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Advocate500: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Iberiberism at the highest order, when u think that the man leading us is senseless ,he keep making people to believe that real Buhari is dead, ever since dis idiots took over is their still anything call independent inec?
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by mozona(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
after the electoral malpractices has aided you into the second term in office.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
2023 electoral malpractice will be worst.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by surgical: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
We don't need this grandstanding,just sign the Last amended electoral act and leave the rest,if you are really sincere
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Ykc2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Buhari preaching about malpractice is like shekau preaching about tolerance
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
See who dey talk, baba rigger.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by CoolAmbience(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
bastardmod:
That won't redeem you.

You are going into history as the most divisive leader in Nigeria ever, you reaped from institutional failure, and entrenched bigotry in leadership as an official policy.
Shame on all those who aided and abetted you in your power grab.

I'm glad to hear you preparing to go into the retirement of infamy you deserve. You will not be missed.

Your legacy is clear: incompetence , fulanization, islamization.

Thank God it's nearly over.

What a big shame it has been.

Oga, stop being deceptive.

If there is one reason most of you aren't happy with Buhari, it is due to the fact that he stopped the culture of wastefulness and reckless sharing of public fund. Simple!

You may call him any name you please, but we can now see the revamping of critical infrastructures. I am sure you have heard about the rising shipping / port activities in Onne port, as the largest container vessel in 12 years, birthed recently.

Though still expensive, local Nigerian rice has flooded the nook and cranny of the country. The delivery of railway projects i.e. Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna etc, will certainly improve cost of goods / services, just as increased production will.

Things can only get better for Nigeria. We are not distracted by the wailing of a few greedy individuals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
It would have been laughable if the issue is not very serious. How can a man who relished in subverting the will of the people all through his career all of a sudden have an "I have seen the light" moment?" How does he expect others to act within the bounds of the law when he himself has no respect for the rule of law. Every chance he had he flouted the law. He diminished and eroded the judiciary and made a mockery of the Constitution. Buhari is a joker and this time the joke is on him. Good luck with that!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Olukat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin grin

Shift make I join you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by eguarojeona: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
obembet:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Tuesday, asked politicians interested in contesting the 2023 general elections to work hard because he would not allow electoral malpractices.

He asked those who may be planning to use their offices or security agencies to subvert the will of the people to have a rethink because he would not allow them to have their way.

Buhari handed down the warning while receiving top government officials at his official residence inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja, to commemorate his 77th birthday.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-i-wont-tolerate-electoral-malpractices-in-2023-buhari-vows/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
scammer.After rigging yourself in 2019.Cheating Kano,osun,Kogi of their choice.Iydgf
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Buhari is mad

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by eguarojeona: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Abdul05:
Here,l can do no more than say that Buhari is not a gold seeker.He is an honorable General ,who has no need to look for Cash.He is devoid of vices and Generations of Nigerians will learn a lot from him .Happy birthday and long life to you sir.
Nigerian youths despite their population are the most gullible someone like this thinking this Gen.Buhari has integrity.Smh
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, stop being deceptive.

If there is one reason most of you aren't happy with Buhari, it is due to the fact that he stopped the culture of wastefulness and reckless sharing of public fund. Simple!

You may call him any name you please, but we can now see the revamping of critical infrastructures. I am sure you have heard about the rising shipping / port activities in Onne port, as the largest container vessel in 12 years, birthed recently.

Though still expensive, local Nigerian rice has flooded the nook and cranny of the country. The delivery of railway projects i.e. Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna etc, will certainly improve cost of goods / services, just as increased production will.

Things can only get better for Nigeria. We are not distracted by the wailing of a few greedy individuals.

How much are we paying on subsidy?

Do we have good roads?

Is power supply stable?

Whats the unemployment rate?
Typical asslicking morron
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
I know beyond reasonable doubt what senility can do to the mind of one grin
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Mrexcell(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
obembet:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Tuesday, asked politicians interested in contesting the 2023 general elections to work hard because he would not allow electoral malpractices.

He asked those who may be planning to use their offices or security agencies to subvert the will of the people to have a rethink because he would not allow them to have their way.

Buhari handed down the warning while receiving top government officials at his official residence inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja, to commemorate his 77th birthday.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-i-wont-tolerate-electoral-malpractices-in-2023-buhari-vows/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This man really needs special awards for hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Isaa17: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Am not surprise at his sayin beside, he is not comin back so is a time to do damage control but is late because the lives of those innocence souls will forever cry for justice. The best thing for him to do is to come out and repent and beg for forgiveness from nigerian and families of those relatives they murder.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Aarenaija: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
This man would not stop getting people more angry.......... What does he take us for in this country self?
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
You want to hear a joke??

"Nigeria"

A joke of a country!!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by 8stargeneral: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
And ur second name is malpractice

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by biggyb: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Abeg GMD leave that election alone o . Not tolerating electoral malpractices in 2023 does not have anything to do with you anymore.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Yankee101: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Number one beneficiary
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Alhajimalam: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yes sir oga INEC
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by MandateG: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by slaypapa: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
You are a chameleon Mr Hitler of Nigeria
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by CSNg: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
benzion72:
It be like say the Buharist has vanished from social space, not a single defense of Bubu like we use to hear from them

Next level hunger has reset their brains!

The retired General has stopped all monthly allocations to BMC!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by samilly(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
But you tolerated it this year
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by ComradeShegs(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
But you tolerated it this year
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by CoolAmbience(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

How much are we paying on subsidy?

Do we have good roads?

Is power supply stable?

Whats the unemployment rate?
Typical asslicking morron

How much do we pay on subsidy? Tell me, since you are the one paying. How about how much we have recovered from looters and importation of commodities? Are you aware that Nigeria's rice production is around 6mmtpa? Are you aware that our once moribund fertilizer blending plants have since been revitalized?

And yes, we have good roads scattered across the country. Do we have bad roads, yes we do. The fact is, not all of our roads are bad. In fact, most of them are good.

Power supply can be better. Do you know anything about the Mambilla power project? That project started over three decades ago. Yes, three decades. It is now nearing completion under Buhari.

On employment, I will concede to anyone that more can be done. However, as an employer, I will tell you the plain truth, more than 60% of those tagged 'unemployed' are not even employable. Hence, whatever unemployment figure you have is grossly incorrect. As at now, I am well aware of a few vacant positions that a friend of mine has been struggling to fill in her firm for months now to no avail.

We must learn to hold our governors accountable for the poor states of our roads too. Don't they receive allocations? Are they prohibited from establishing factories to generate jobs?

Do you think anyone can fix Nigeria over night? Two important rail projects have been delivered in 4 years, with several airport upgrades and roads, both completed and at different stages of completion, across the country. Have you seen the multimillion dollar Bonny-Bodo Bridge project connecting Bonny Island to the rest of Rivers state? Have you seen the progress of work at the 2nd Niger Bridge? Julius Berger is seriously working on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as RCC is working on Ore-Sagamu Expressway. How much is crude selling for today? Why weren't all of these achieved when crude sold for over $120/barrel? How come our foreign exchange reserve is now over $45billion from less than $30billion in 2015?

It makes no sense calling people names because you choose to remain blind to the progresses being made.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by seangy4konji: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
How is it your business. Your own is to hand over power to who ever wins.

Jijadist rigger with no conscie CE and still go to mecca 5 times. a year praying to God..

Sha do and go.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 by Mummyfour(f): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
benzion72:
It be like say the Buharist has vanished from social space, not a single defense of Bubu like we use to hear from them
. The one that sells meat is still hanging around o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration / Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.