Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (30340 Views)

We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
but there was an sworn court affidavit that he was going to receive the cash but the error I guess was giving out the cash without documentation of payment.
That's the mistake you made, you shouldn't have trust someone like that with that amount
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by shogsman(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Forget it and move on,there is no proof you gave him the money.he could simply deny.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by shogsman(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Forget it and move on,there is no proof you gave him the money.he could simply deny.what happened to bank transfer.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by pek(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bazamfare:
Sorry he can't, there is nothing to proof *prove* or indicate he gave out the money and the person collected it.. he shouldn't have done it orally, but through written contract or bank transaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Dextre(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
A friend of mine paid 700k for a piece of land for poultry business but the payment was made by hand not bank deposit.

The issue now is the person that received the money switch off his phone and can't be trace please how can he go about it .

Na say gobe be dis one o...if there isn't any written evidence showing the paymemt happened,then there really isn't any thing to be done o
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Ajibade123(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
We Nigerians ehn....I wonder why someone will do such to his fellow hustler....so bad

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Lexusgs430: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
A friend of mine paid 700k for a piece of land for poultry business but the payment was made by hand not bank deposit.

The issue now is the person that received the money switch off his phone and can't be trace please how can he go about it .

The scam started, when you decided to pay cash..........
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by momove4real25(f): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
If at the point of transaction a receipt or agreement for such land was issued i think he can be sued. For him to purchase such land location of site n charting must have been done even if it was meant fir temporary use such as lease, tell him to go to the site and start whatever he has to do there. The rightful owner will surface. Next time ensure u involve any of the prof Estate Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Lawyer for proper land transaction. May God help. Incase u need land title documents in ogun be it survey, c of o, consent, allocation, accomodation, revalidation, search of title. Contact me on 08161375559
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Onyi22(f): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
Nairalanders please help
Y didn't u inform us when u were about giving out the money? Now u r disturbing our peace when we have serious issue at hand to deal with....

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by favour32(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
For oyinbo matter no proof!
But for genuine African juju go expose am.
If e nor take care,e go exit am comot for Earth.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by 0monnak0da: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Havr you contacted the your friend the Nigerian Police or DSS OR SARS?
Don't worry the border is closed so he cannot escape

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Bazamfare: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thx [quote author=pek post=84999364][/quote]
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Bazamfare: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thx[quote author=pek post=84999364][/quote]
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Classicdexy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tell your friend to go and report the man to shrine... Hehehe,, he will get justice ASAP there

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by greggng: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

You are a big mugu...I don't like Advicing people like you cos you can never learn. ..in this jet age you are still receiving money of that nature by cash...haven't you heard about a man who after making cash payment to a friend sent robbers to go Rob him off the cash....dangerous people can kill cos of 5k let alone 700k. Anyways legally you stand little chance...just get sars involve ...so that they can apprehend him and force him to confess....
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

You no get Village gods
Go and tell them na only palm wine chikina
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

The mistake have been made

Keep calling the line, you may also know someone that knows him or so

Land doesn't involve only one person

Give him time and calm down yourself

If after expiration of patient he doesn't come back

Don't treathen him, you may be his target

Do midnight prayer just the way God created you

He will never ever succeed in life until he returns the money and ask for forgiveness.

The courses alone you will throw in him is enough to make him miserable in life

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by neoG(f): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
If you still have small cash. Just involve Sars. Your money will come out.
Best of luck.
U must have learned ur lesson

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by DAramis: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Any transactions above 50k, always leave a paper trail with the description of the transaction under narrative

Don't forget. Even if it is your family member or sibling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by skales67(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
my problem is no documentary evidence of payment ,how do I proceed cry

First, it was a "friend of yours"...
Now..."how do I proceed"

Na so truth dey come out small small!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by cooljuman: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Report the matter to MC Oluomo, the money will come out, thank me later
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Timieric: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
I will get the money for you. As a legal practitioner, I handled a related matter and I got him picked then paid the money he swindled the complainant..
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by adeosuntunde: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
charles009:
Na so my mama go pay 1.3m give one guy for land matter. The guy just dey play the poor old woman. After like 8 months I got wind of this development. I quickly tracked the guy. I visited him, we arrived in a black tinted honda. I told him point blank that I am giving him 7 days to return that full money. I walked away.

7 days later he paid mum in full and another 200k as accrued interest. Him dey craze.

Track the motherfucker, if youve got military friends, ask them to accompany you. The money will come out asap.

What is the proof that money was released, just incase he wishes to deny, use proof, use psychology. If he tries to deny, remind him you recorded the conversation that day(never you disclose that you dont have evidence) bully him, show very strong character. Thank me later.

Best method here OP
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by munezo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Forget about the money, you don't have any evidence to prove he received the money
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Samuels90: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
benratigan3:
kill him like I wanna kill my brother for collecting the same #700k earmarked for me.
the idiot is spending Xmas in Dubai while I manage gen buhari in naija
No kill ur bro oo shocked shocked cool
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Gracefollowme: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Forget about it, Das how Geeees do
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by uchennaq(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
My brother since human beings are wicked maybe you also need to use diabolical means so that spiritual entities will flog the hell out of him into returning the money.

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by linearity: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
cry cry
Chai
So no remedy brother?

The only remedy is brute force.

Use the principal of the guilty conscience always fears against him and the fact that, he has switched off his phone and probably on the run is a good sign in your favor, innocent people don’t fold up and run in the face of accusation of wrong doing.

Depending on your location; arm yourself with between 10-30k, approach the nearest police state and lodge the complaint against him.

Once they fetch him out and lock him up and with some brute force applied, he will confess....but that does not mean you will see any kobo, but it is a better situation. However, if he is a hardcore criminal, he may not fess up; but at least you tried.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Joystark(f): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Alot of Nigerians are just so good as scamming people.

Long as money is involved, the devil in them comes out.
Tufiakwa.
How do you scammers sleep at night knowing you just robbed someone of their hard earned money?
My prayer is that it happens to y'all soon or atleast someone you love. When they die of heart attack maybe you'll learn.

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by alizma: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

Even when I had to pay my in-law for a plot of land, I did it through the bank. I would have done the same if it has to do with transaction with my father. Business is business no matter how close is the person to you. Not withstanding that, let him look for the guy and ones he is able to get him to admit before valid law enforcement agency that he collected the money, he will be made to pay.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Godfullsam:
You can not truely understand human being until issues of money joins you with them.

Even a bro in your church will disappoint you if money joins you people together.

You better take the matter serious else, your money is....
I swear bro.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Joystark:
Alot of Nigerians are just so good as scamming people.

Long as money is involved, the devil in them comes out.
Tufiakwa.
How do you scammers sleep at night knowing you just robbed someone of their hard earned money?
My prayer is that it happens to y'all soon or atleast someone you love. When they die of heart attack maybe you'll learn.
Honestly, most Nigerians are criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows / Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.