Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (30326 Views)

We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by ceejay80s(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by darelar(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is there no witness when the payment was done? Follow him up with all the ways you know. Security, Alfa, pastor and babalawo. The four categories can recover it back for you. Or you can consult ogoni or Ahoada people and he'll provide the money within 7 days.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by shomutuski(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
A friend of mine paid 700k for a piece of land for poultry business but the payment was made by hand not bank deposit.

The issue now is the person that received the money switch off his phone and can't be trace please how can he go about it .

Simple way na. Use science
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by macho44(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
A friend of mine paid 700k for a piece of land for poultry business but the payment was made by hand not bank deposit.

The issue now is the person that received the money switch off his phone and can't be trace please how can he go about it .
Table the matter before the ANCESTORS. All you need is just 6 native Fowl Eggs and the guy go resurface. See ehn, for this kain matter, bros forget Christianity oooo. The guy wey collect money come disappear no get conscience at all. He wants to dance SURUGEDE, so all ya need do is table the matter before the ancestors make dem give am beta BEATS so he can dance to his satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by macho44(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
shomutuski:

Simple way na. Use science
Not just ordinary science oooo, make he apply confirm "Njashikoko SCIENCE"

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by khome(f): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Keep trying his number, once you reach him on phone, record your conversation and keep talking about the 700k you gave him as cash for the land, make sure he agrees he collected the money meant for land from you. This will serve as evidence you gave him 700k

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by grandeoj09(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Send me his phone number to swear for him because you're just been scammed .
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by ccollins(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2019
qualityGod:

you ought to contact a lawyer before carrying out such a vital ochestration
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by ccollins(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Primebuilders:
Go with a military guy or navy, Accuse him of receiving 5million naira from you for the plot of land. Only him will use his mouth to confess it was 700k not 5million. By then he would have accepted. You can carry on from their
I am a lawyer and I hope you know that is absolutely illegal using the armed forces of Nigeria. I once wrote a petition that put some military officers in trouble. Do not try such dastard method
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by lekonso: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2019
Golden1982:
contact this man he is a security operative explain everything to him he might be able to help u out 09070032213

Be very careful again with this link you are given ooo, so that it won't turn to another regret

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by daprofo: 1:26am On Dec 18, 2019
Contact a lawyer.

Start here: bobmanuelhamilton@gmail.com
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Bazamfare:
"Going to receive the cash", is not the same thing as received the cash.. with no documentation, how can you vindicate that he has received the cash?
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by suny247: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2019
Am very angry with your immature behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Pat081: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2019
qualityGod:
can I get help from the police without documentation of cash transaction? Don't want to look like a fool cry
yes and do u knw d man houseu shuld hv let some 1 b ur witness now
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by MarianaTrench: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2019
qualityGod:

Your friend is an idiot!
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Starz825(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2019
qualityGod:
my problem is no documentary evidence of payment ,how do I proceed cry
That's money theft....armed robbers no dey collect receipt if Dem go operate..so nigga is a theif..so inform the police and give necessary info
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by decision01: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2019
fergieboy:
Your friend really loose Guard..

Na only SARS fit help you

Just find them small thing and them go waylay The Guy

the only surest solution to your peoblem. Pay tithe to him when u recover the money.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by UrVillagePpl: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2019
charles009:
Na so my mama go pay 1.3m give one guy for land matter. The guy just dey play the poor old woman. After like 8 months I got wind of this development. I quickly tracked the guy. I visited him, we arrived in a black tinted honda. I told him point blank that I am giving him 7 days to return that full money. I walked away.

7 days later he paid mum in full and another 200k as accrued interest. Him dey craze.

Track the motherfucker, if youve got military friends, ask them to accompany you. The money will come out asap.

What is the proof that money was released, just incase he wishes to deny, use proof, use psychology. If he tries to deny, remind him you recorded the conversation that day(never you disclose that you dont have evidence) bully him, show very strong character. Thank me later.

Koret bro, u know the street code cool
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Nicoddemus(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2019
The remedy is to go spiritual
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by YungMike(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
electroTech:

Have you involved a lawyer?

Yea bro. Currently on it with a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Ghokes(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Audio friend
Audio money
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Akpuobi1: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
This suggestion is given out of experience and in my case, it was 1000% successful. Let your friend and you apply it.

1. Pay those guys that track lost phones to track the number (it costs 25k at most).

2. Don't let the run-away land agent know you guys are trailing him.

3. Find army guys very close to your area, tell them the problem and let them know you will need their services once you get an update of the way-about of the run-away agent.

4. Once run-away agents phone is on, tracker gives you update of his current location, inform the army you coming to carry them from their duty post (2-3 military guys is enough)

Key to Successful operation
a. Don't use police if you want to get this money, they will delay your getting this money back and engaging them is costlier than Army).

b. Ensure you & your friend have the exact location of the run-away land agent through the services of the tracker before you engage the army, the hate delay in operation.

c. When finally caught, pray that the run-away agent agrees that he actually collected the money from your friend when asked by the army you engaged since you said the transaction has no documentation of any sort. Army hate lies and they can easily turn on you if they find out it's not true.

d. Let your friend pray the run-away agent is not on this forum to see this 4 point agenda, it will give him some clue on how to defend himself.

Conclusion
Once the 4 point agenda is done and the Key to success is applied, be rest assured run-away agent will vomit the money on the spot, Army hates stories like "yes I collected the money, but I used some part of it to pay my wives hospital bill" and the likes.

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Danzakidakura(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
charles009:
Na so my mama go pay 1.3m give one guy for land matter. The guy just dey play the poor old woman. After like 8 months I got wind of this development. I quickly tracked the guy. I visited him, we arrived in a black tinted honda. I told him point blank that I am giving him 7 days to return that full money. I walked away.

7 days later he paid mum in full and another 200k as accrued interest. Him dey craze.

Track the motherfucker, if youve got military friends, ask them to accompany you. The money will come out asap.

What is the proof that money was released, just incase he wishes to deny, use proof, use psychology. If he tries to deny, remind him you recorded the conversation that day(never you disclose that you dont have evidence) bully him, show very strong character. Thank me later.

this suggestion balm.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by vik110(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Just be happy u hear be Happy
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by BlackDuke(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
The scammer might even be on Nairaland, reading all these comments. People are wicked

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by alphaNomega: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
qualityGod:

Look for that person by any means possible and demand for your money or the piece of land.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by OfeAchi: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Akpuobi1:
This suggestion is given out of experience and in my case, it was 1000% successful. Let your friend and you apply it.

1. Pay those guys that track lost phones to track the number (it costs 25k at most).

3. Find army guys very close to your area, tell them the problem and let them know you will need their services once you get an update of the way-about of the run-away agent.

4. Once run-away agents phone is on, tracker gives you update of his current location, inform the army you coming to carry them from their duty post (2-3 military guys is enough)

a. Don't use police if you want to get this money, they will delay your getting this money back and engaging them is costlier than Army).

b. Ensure you & your friend have the exact location of the run-away land agent through the services of the tracker before you engage the army, the hate delay in operation.

c. When finally caught, pray that the run-away agent agrees that he actually collected the money from your friend when asked by the army you engaged since you said the transaction has no documentation of any sort. Army hate lies and they can easily turn on you if they find out it's not true.

d. Let your friend pray the run-away agent is not on this forum to see this 4 point agenda, it will give him some clue on how to defend himself.

Conclusion
Once the 4 point agenda is done and the Key to success is applied, be rest assured run-away agent will vomit the money on the spot, Army hates stories like "yes I collected the money, but I used some part of it to pay my wives hospital bill" and the likes.

See this suggestion and all others above grin grin
@OP, I don't want to mention your friend's name. The agent is my flat mate and be rest assured that i'll intimate him on the plot to recover the money. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

PS... He even dash me 200k wey i use carry one actress for club. Please don't put sand in my pap... grin grin grin
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by DrMuzungu(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Either your friend or the seller is a bloody thief and should soon look like this

[img]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-18991c2f892a3786e30ba93a2dc87606[/img]
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Walexz02(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Pavore9:
No signed document to prove receipt nor bank transfer, the only way the guy will admit receiving the money is when he has been "sieved" by the Nigerian police.
Lol
I like that word "sieved" grin
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Bitcoinomy(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2019
qualityGod:

Na to go Pray since u cant trace him.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Hollies2020: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Akpuobi1:

Conclusion

he is not serious about recovering the money somebody even gave him a contact 09070032213 that helped me track my own phone for me sometime ago .and I believe he did not follow up if not he would have gotten his money back by now guy u are on ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.