Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (30108 Views)

We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by maynattion(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
cry cry
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by chukwuibuipob: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
sad dnt be discourage sad.Do u knw any of his pipu/FB contact? A useless thief sad like dis can run but can't hide.Discreet find his location. Arrange 3/4 Soldiers to follow u.Make sure u leave at 1.00AM wen he's probably zzzzzzzzz with em.A hot slap angry cool wink sad go do d needful. If it is bank transaction now,nah simple thing.He must not escape angry undecided
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by seunak2016: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
my problem is no documentary evidence of payment ,how do I proceed cry
so you and your friend just go and meet random person and pay 700k for land to use for poultry ?how did you know him?is he a landlord in the said location or what
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by chigoizie7(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
A friend of mine paid 700k for a piece of land for poultry business but the payment was made by hand not bank deposit.

The issue now is the person that received the money switch off his phone and can't be trace please how can he go about it .

Amadioha still works bro. No one can eat my money just like that and be raising shoulder for me as per I can’t do anything.

I will just table the case before one powerful deity, make dem two de digger am
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by psalmuelwater(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
can I get help from the police without documentation of cash transaction? Don't want to look like a fool cry
"CAN I"? it's not your friend again? Why una like dey always lie on top audio friend, when it's actually you it's happening to
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by therajah: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
A friend of mine paid 700k for a piece of land for poultry business but the payment was made by hand not bank deposit.

The issue now is the person that received the money switch off his phone and can't be trace please how can he go about it .
Ahhhh one chance!! How do u want to prove it..... why would he do smthn as stupid. Was he hypnotized?? Eedi re o!!
Borrowed somebody 700k by hand!!. Even if its deposit, its risk!! U cant get justice by deposit sef unless u signed agreement with a lawyer...
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by raphy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
you came here to ask for help as if you will give all of us that will comment some helpful tips to you some money..

anyway i don't have anything to say as the person was too loaded to be carefull wit his hard earn money..

we all in this forum are looking for money too .no one can deny it.everyone here need a better life.

mean while its my birthday tomorrow show me some love 13yrs here and still counting..

supernatural baba dependable jehova...
na you be the original God.i will praise you till i die..
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Japhet31: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

Audio Money..... we all really need to change in this country
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by jahsharon: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sango will solve this in less than seven days. You might not get the money, but the thieve will not spend the money with joy either.

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Komu1048(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Guy I don't know u but I'm 100% sure you are a multi millionaire, common how can you give 700k handy.

Any Money from 20k upward Na transfer I go do, take my screenshot and later call you for you to confirm and it will be on record.

Money wey dey important pass anything
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Ten06(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

The person may have or about to fly to Canada or Dubai by now
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by noisy45(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mumu people too much for this country
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by nick50(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
If u are from the east pls visit okija shrine,the chief priest will pay a visit to his family house in d village and d rest will be testimony
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by doggedfighter(f): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
CasNova:
This is serious. Circumstantial evidence will not work . You may have to go on the mountain to fast and pray about it.

Which of the mountains? Everest or Kilimanjaro grin grin grin
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Stillthebest: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
kiss

Your only solution is to track him first before anything. Google his name, check Facebook, try to know his friends names then run a search on their names may be you can find a hint.

He can't escape! Then use military men or SARS
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Trutherme: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Involve the police immediately and update us as needed.
Keep wasting time and watch that money vanish. Good luck sha

2 Likes

Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by electroTech: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
YungMike:
Was he under a spell or what?

700k Cash by hand.....

Even the #300k i did by bank transfer am yet to recover..
Have you involved a lawyer?
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by tot(f): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
wonuks:

Report the issue to police or SARS. That's what they are paid for. Stop disturbing NL.

cheesy This your comment, no joy at all.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by segun18(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
O Sorry o.Any payment over 100K must be by Bank transaction.It must be documented.Pls get the Police and Security Agencies involved.

I know you have made a Catastrophic mistake but Pls do you have a Witness or Witnesses whilst handing over the Cash?
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Oosa4sure: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
I think you give him the money in d presence of another person or is onlytoo of you ? Get police involved though you may spend some money for police logistics
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Royruky(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:

Initiate process to arrest him by the Police. Do not bother yourself with the proof of payment.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by 2kurupt(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
qualityGod:
no sad
But I know his family house in the village

Then go and summon him in the village council.

Go to the police if there was a witness when he received the cash.
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Midex88(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Your friend or you?
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by drehdinho(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is, for all intent, stupidity, sorry to say. Why paying that huge sum in cash in the first instance.

Era that the government is even discouraging the use of cash...
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by MrFly(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
use babalawo
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by sharone21(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
*See whether you can get his account number then follow this procedure...

HOW YOU MAY RECOVER YOUR MONEY FROM ONLINE FRAUDSTERS

1. You can get your money back from online fraudsters (If you can follow through).

CBN has now mandated all banks to open a fraud desk to handle cases.

The bank will investigate, prosecute and reverse such dubious transactions even though the scammer has withdrawn the money.

2. Say you use UBA and you paid money into your instagram/Facebook seller’s(scammer) Zenith account, you can simply send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com.

Make sure you copy the CBN at cpd@cbn.gov.ng (This puts the banks on their toes).

3. The banks should block such a suspicious account IMMEDIATELY a complaint is received via the fraud desk.

They can receive customer’s STOP-TRANSACTION complaints to block their own account.

You are also advised to visit CBN’s website for more details on how the proceedure works.

*Copied
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
start to fence the land na
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by jagaban002(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Go and find a good soldier that will make him confess in 3 mins, they treat cases like this in ibeju lekki every week
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by Iwanttoto: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Gun the bastardd down. This is why they kill people anyhow in Nigeria because of toe stepping
Re: He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? by nextstep(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Note to people: if anybody wants to start business with you in ember months... tell them to wait till February. Money don japa oh.

OK, on a serious level... this one get as e be. If you involve police and lawyer, you will need to find another 100k for them. If they get the guy he may not be able to pay since money don enter voicemail.

So what about the land documents? No CofO, no deed, nothing passed between your friend and the guy?
Without receipt, or a bank transaction, this may be very difficult to prove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja / Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.