Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (78304 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by paul100(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
edoairways:

No because the cream you rub doesn't change your body colour except bleaching however wearing of weavon changes your look. There is a big different when you put on weavon and when you rub cream
What of perfume or deodorant.does perfume not change your natural body smell?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
jakandeola:
ur in pains cos u cant be holy like her
I didn't know holiness is now a competition.ok you win.youre more righteous than I am.happy now?

Didirin grin

Mr sifia pains grin
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by cho25bc(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
It between you and God if your repentance is genuine, so don't mind all these ignorant mockers.

Modified.

She is a married woman for all those who think she's doing this to get married.
They didnt read d post,just d headline

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by caye(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
- schizophrenia, or
- phenomenon common in 70s during the beginning of the 'born-again' movement, where people started seeing visions, hearing strange voices and claiming to be called by Jesus; in short rise of the born-again cults.

May God deliver we Africans; other races have passed this stage many years ago.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Kalixx:

Lol, na that one need burning pass. Unfortunately an unsuspecting ni66er will get hooked on that all in d name of marriage.

Outside life.
Me once I enter pussy way don run marathon I go know
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2019
davillian:

Me once I enter pussy way don run marathon I go know

Guy abeg how you go find out? Shey e go wide ni i? Mehn, but p*ssies are very similar regardless of their mileage na
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Liposure: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Wetin go now happen 2 all dose beta sex styles wey e husband dey enjoy b4
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Kalixx:

Guy abeg how you go find out? Shey e go wide ni i? Mehn, but p*ssies are very similar regardless of their mileage na
I no wan talk
But 18 to 24
If the pussy bings water instead of oil
The pussy has skata..
I had 2 good pussy this 2019 the rest were trash

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Naijaolosho what are you still waiting for
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2019
davillian:

I no wan talk
But 18 to 24
If the pussy bings water instead of oil
The pussy has skata..
I had 2 good pussy this 2019 the rest were trash

Oil and water? Ive never heard anything like this before. Guy I throway cap for you.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by TruthinAction: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2019
So those who wear wigs and make up are all sinners? I also hope she deleted the contacts of her sugar Daddys and boyfriends.

Salvation is worked from the inside to the outside and not the reverse. If she burns her wigs but the sinful state of her heart is not burnt, it makes no difference. In any case, you can make up, put on wigs and wear trousers and still make heaven if your heart and your ways are right with God.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2019
TinyHacker:
so does she have to post it for us to see? what should happen now? if you like slay that one is your business
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by specialweb: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2019
I wish u well
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by eedimo(m): 5:46am On Dec 18, 2019
edoairways:

The wig does. A woman putting on wig is indirectly telling God that her natural hair is useless and than she is not wonderfully and fearfully made in the image of God

I know who taught you that so I wouldn't argue with you because it wouldn't make sense to you.

You belong to the SELF RIGHTEOUS group.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by LaJoe2: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2019

Men! The bunch of materials really look like junk waste. Irritating to look at.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Chi133(f): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2019
chariisGRACE:
To slay don tire her.
To marry don hungry her.

She wants to pretend holy so that she can trap a man that is looking for a God fearing girl girl to marry.

If her repentance is genuine, the Holy Spirit is her strength.

Read well, she is married.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2019
davillian:
And her pussy Why didn't she burn it too
grin
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by gazza07(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Burning all those stuff changes nothing! She just need to change the way she uses all those stuff.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2019
chariisGRACE:

Please don't be offended. Read what I wrote again.

Maybe you didn't get me... didn't you read where she mentioned her husband? That should tell you she is married and couldn't have been looking for a husband.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by maestroferddi: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Those still arguing on the burning of the materials should read Acts 19 vv 18 - 20 for perspective and context.

The Athenian converts demonstrated their transformation by publicly books their books of magic and sorcery.

There was no attempt at misguided rationalization...

You want to serve two masters at the same time...

Let no one deceive you...
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2019
I don't just want to call you names. Please, it's not a must to comment.
Cheers.

hisexcellency34:
All na for camera. You cant separate a pig from mud

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2019
Oh my God, this is awesome. May the Blood of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ preserve you to the end. Amen.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2019
chrisxxx:
Marriage eluding her. This is the snake-like tactics they use in wriggly unsuspecting innocent guys.
Guess you didn't read the post. She is happily married.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by edoairways: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2019
eedimo:

I know who taught you that so I wouldn't argue with you because it wouldn't make sense to you.

You belong to the SELF RIGHTEOUS group.

It is not about self righteousness but the fact from the bible. There is no where in the bible didn't the women of old put on wig or attachment. This has nothing to do with marine or Satan's property
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by edoairways: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2019
paul100:

What of perfume or deodorant.does perfume not change your natural body smell?
No it doesn't. It doesn't change your texture even Jesus was rub perfume
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2019
post=84998129:
Another soul is won for CHRIST.

To God be the glory great things he has done!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Being an unrepentant zombie and also a Christian doesn't go together Thought you're a byproduct of Almajiri undecided
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2019
stave9ja:

People like you will never be happy when a person makes a move to God rather you will be looking for faults then quoting funny scriptures

I'm happy she gave her life to christ, infact it is the best thing that can happen to anyone... But burning your stuff and showing it in public is just so stupid... That's not Christianity...
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2019
gazza07:
Burning all those stuff changes nothing! She just need to change the way she uses all those stuff.

Thank you... That's what I said that some people and they attacked me..
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2019
TruthinAction:
So those who wear wigs and make up are all sinners? I also hope she deleted the contacts of her sugar Daddys and boyfriends.

Salvation is worked from the inside to the outside and not the reverse. If she burns her wigs but the sinful state of her heart is not burnt, it makes no difference. In any case, you can make up, put on wigs and wear trousers and still make heaven if your heart and your ways are right with God.

Right... Right

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2019
maestroferddi:
I hope you are not trying to manufacture your own Christianity because it is very clear you do not have a functional grasp/knowledge of the Bible.

For a start read Galatians 5 on the fruits of the flesh and Spirit and come back to justify your viewpoint.

Friendship with the world is enmity with the Father.

A born-again can only resist the devil by repudiating/rejecting his lures which the sister in question tried to do away with.

You don't claim to know or come to God but yet choose to enjoy the lust of the eyes and the pride of life:the veritable tools which the devil deploys to gain a legal ground in the lives of sinners.

James 4:7:. Submit yourself to God , Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

You are shooing the devil away but he is contending he has a stake in your life by association...On the contrary see John 14:30...

Cut off links to the enemy and you will be free from the corruption arising from satanic association.

So wearing of wigs and earrings is worldly? I'm not manufacturing my own Christianity... What I'm trying to say is burning of those wigs isn't it...
Wigs and every other thing in life is only bad when you idolize it... When you put it above God...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
What about the abortions, postinor and antibiotics she has used??

What is she going to do about that??

May she not get any innocent Man (Amen)

A repented slay King fits her!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.