Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Writers Beware Of This Scam Alert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Writers Beware Of This Scam Alert (194 Views)

Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) / If You See This Scam Email Purportedly From Seun Osewa, Avoid It! / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Beware Of This Scam Alert by Sauce231: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Scam Alert!

Nairalanders! When will all these folks stop scanning writers of their efforts? I'm really yet to figure out why someone will come up here, put the the "Writers Needed" thing and pick up on people's articles and not pay them for what they have done. Perhaps some of them will hustle all their life with nothing to show for it.

Beware of this name and digits

Name: Chidera
Cell number: +234 816 044 8051, for calls and WhatsApp as well

I worked for him and he has failed to pay for about two months now, the last thing he said was "I'll get back to you", so now I'm wondering how long it takes to get back to someone, perhaps a century or more; he has stopped picking my calls and he no longer replies my messages. But I called him with another cell number and he picked that up! Rippers don't deserve a meaningful life!

Beware!
+234 816 044 8051- that's the digits.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writers Beware Of This Scam Alert by YourWriter: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
How much did she promised to pay per word?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Daniel's Garden Lekki. / What's Your Most Memorable Moment In 2019 / What's Your Favourite Letter Of The Alphabet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.