Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak (964 Views)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by braveAchiever(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2019

A news and video were released over the weekend about a guy that got his proposal rejected by the one self-a
cclaimed father of the lady.
You missed the story? no problem, I got you covered, click here to read it.
The guy has finally responded to the whole story a video clip of their official proposal.

Here is what he said:
I am the guy that got engaged and this took place in Soul Harvesters church. My name is Ehis Emokpae. I didn't regret and will never regret any of my act.

I am so happy I engaged her in the presence of God and her biological parents was right there and the pastor is just a spiritual father. I am the guy and the family know me very well..

She accepted the ring that's what matters to me. The bride is the elder sister to the girl I engaged. The pastor said it was the church doctrine not to do that. I have been quiet for days about this issue because i dont want to judge a man of God to the public... But the case is out anywaY.

The last prayer for that service was taking place already. The consent of a pastors is not needed before proposing to his member. She needs to accept getting married to you before reaching out to their various pastors,,, i see no wisdom in such act... Engaging your girl in the presence of God is the best thing as a Christian..

I dont believe that was the church doctrine. It was the pastors doctrine... And another thing, i wasn't stealing someone else's show. The pastor to the groom's church wasn't happy about what the brides pastor did in that service. Right in the service people where congratulating the both of us. Please no body should insult the pastor or the church Souls Harvester... I just want people to get the clear picture of what happened''

Watch a video of him and his girlfriend after she accepted his proposal below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6LVrTbHVGG/?utm_source=ig_embed

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/breaking-news-the-nigerian-man-who-was-stopped-by-a-pastor-from-proposing-to-his-girlfriend-inside-a-church-speaks/
Re: Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by kelvine(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
You too propose in private.
People are wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by ogtavia(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Whoever wrote this is mad for saying he didn't steal someone's show...

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sharap dude what you did is totally wrong....respecting the couples on their day is the right thing to do...

Una wicked ooo.. Spiritually evil people dey steal glory.. Now physically u want to steal the glory again

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by nikkypearl(f): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by mynaijadj(m): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2019
I agree. Sharap dude.
Re: Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To His Girlfriend In Church Speak by dangotesmummy: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2019
The pastor that stopped the proposal was wrong.he should have told him to propose elsewhere if he was afraid of the proposer stealing the spotlight

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Fireboy DML, Nominated For 2019 Soundcity MVP Awards (see Full List / Floyd Mayweather Buys Rolls Royce 2020 And New Bentley Worth $600,000 / Wizkid cautions Suspicious Male Fan Who Was Continously Romancing His Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.