Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Night It Happened Part V - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened Part V (388 Views)

The Night It Happened Part X / The Night It Happened Part Iv / The Night It Happened- Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part V by stanblessing: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2019
I was helpless and was at that spot for more than 10 minutes analyzing what my best option was. With hands like jelly, I picked up my phone and saw myself dialing Fabian's number. He was the only person I could think of calling.

It rang once and he picked, just as though he has been expecting the call anxiously; "So? What is your conclusion?"

He said with the most wicked, emotionless voice I have ever heard from him. " Festus is dying" I summoned all the strength to say it.

"You did it? What did you use? Rat poison? I knew you won't disappoint me, I will be on my way right now, to help you finish it up. We will make his death clean without implicating you."

I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth and for the first time, it seemed like for the first time, I saw the wolf in the lamb clothing. He was the devil sent to finish me, I have revered him because he was so loving, he has been so pretentious.

The love I felt for him suddenly turned into fear and bitter hatred. Unfortunately, Fabian's place was just a 10-minute drive from mine. It suddenly dawned on me that Fabian was coming to kill Festus. .....

READ FURTHER> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2019/04/the-night-it-happened_24.html

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

When Last We Met!~ A Story By Babatunde Isiaq / Good Article Writer Needed / Embers Of A Dying Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.