Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme (62511 Views)

Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by sexiestharam(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2019
The Christian God is too merciful.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by candidbabe(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2019
COZA again? I am outta here

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by omamush(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Opoorr
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by NwsBoy: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2019
PLS IF YOUR IQ IS LOW DON'T ATTEMPT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION BELLOW

If today is two days before tomorrow and the two days before the two days before tomorrow is a day after tomorrow....what is yesterday..

*It's easy but confusing*
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by frubben(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2019
You kidding right me?

Lwkmd seriously what did u just watch

Like seriously

For real

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by ikorodureporta: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2019
end time fvckery

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Ken4Christ: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Davido, please give your life to Christ first and start singing only gospel music for us to believe you. You can't be a partaker of the Lord's table and that of the devil at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by jamezman(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2019
You must be fully furnished with God's word and totally abstain from worldly things before you can portrait the image of God and further grow the kingdom accordingly to God's command...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by StUriah(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2019
COZA featuring O.B.O.

What a nice collabo! COZA girls gear up for new anointing, but don't end up in Baby Mamas' paradise.

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by blackboy(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Yoighaman(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
SMH.The church is becoming 'worldly' and the 'world' is becoming 'churchy'.

So when will Olamide and Tiwa also feature in a church advert? We are waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Aidejay(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
LET ME CALL THIS
The Kanye West Effect.
Well good money is to be made. Na to sell tickets to the program then during the program raise an offering of 10k and just like that 20 mill don enta....praise d Lord!!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Sholaco:
cast the first stone....hypocrites.....
Pharisee
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Goodnigga: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm, this life sha!!! The same Davido who was on the side of Busola subliminally now supports COZA. FInally my brethen, say after me: O Lord, in 2020, make me a SUCCESS, so that my detractors can join to advertise for me. Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Keenmind2019(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
One egede to another egede. Arubas

7 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2019
so davido sef dey go church?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by olaitonto(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

two cultist... egede pastor and his fellow musician

You get mouth grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by allthingsgood: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Why is COZA always in the news for something bad

5 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by DBossNG(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Everything don scatter!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Once upon a time, if you called yourself a born again Chirstian church, and any one of your elders or members had a child out of wedlock, male or female, you immediately distanced yourself from that person, and repentance was inorder.

But now, the church is using Davido, a man with two children out of wedlock, and a third he got pregnant before marrying....as the face of its advertising campaign....

And the bible had a lot to say about formication.

You know, the kind of Christianity we practice in Nigeria....no wonder God is not hearing us when we pray against herdsmen, boko, economic hardship and APC....because God does not hear the prayers of Davido Christians...

continue. In a hundred years from now, the church of God in Nigeria would be desolate...and there would be no one in the pews...because somehow we have forgotten our first love.

Anyway, our born again pastors too are busy with side chicks, fornication and the like...when the head is bad, the rest of the body follows.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
See the hypocrite that was bashing the pastor the other time at the rape saga . cheesy

When I tell people I sabi nigerians pass themselves, them go dey argue.

Upon all the rape allegations and media trials and shaming, he still has the guts to feature in the church's ad?

What a gross shame! This is a lesson to all the mumus out there who keep supporting people like him. E remain Banky W, e go shock una.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by tonysunkan: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good to know. Even Americans put God first.
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Golden057(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
The church and worldliness is becoming twins in this generation. The powerlessness of the church despite her population is not being taking into consideration.
Oh! How I wish this are the days of the great Apostle JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA!
What we have now is RELIGION not CHRISTIANITY!! embarassed cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
omokoginimi:
Why do I keep seeing Krest all over this post?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Victorex001(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
A country where the so-called Celebrities are too insensitive and don’t care about human rights. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Jidibia(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
That's why you impregnated IYA imade and her second,that's why you smoke weed and get high? Abi

Gbenu oshi soun.omo kekere yin daelamu

Meanwhile eyin ti coza and her customers,ema so church Di entertainment center.church is a sacred place.its not established to get you amused but to get your spirit in touch with God

He is a merciful God. Don't judge him.
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Aboguede(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
CoZa pastor bouncing back through Davido

If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by grandstar(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Serving God no be by mouth. It I displayed by action. His many baby mamas shows the contrary (Read Titus 1:16)

why COZA, is it a subtle public relations triumph for pastor Fatoyinbo?
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by dave4rella(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin

He has the right to use Who ever he wishes to advertise his business
Sorry church

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed / Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.