Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme (62510 Views)

Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Golden057(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bedwyr:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Once upon a time, if you called yourself a born again Chirstian church, and any one of your elders or members had a child out of wedlock, male or female, you immediately distanced yourself from that person, and repentance was inorder.

But now, the church is using Davido, a man with two children out of wedlock, and a third he got pregnant before marrying....as the face of its advertising campaign....

And the bible had a lot to say about formication.

You know, the kind of Christianity we practice in Nigeria....no wonder God is not hearing us when we pray against herdsmen, boko, economic hardship and APC....because God does not hear the prayers of Davido Christians...

continue. In a hundred years from now, the church of God in Nigeria would be desolate...and there would be no one in the pews...because somehow we have forgotten our first love.

Anyway, our born again pastors too are busy with side chicks, fornication and the like...when the head is bad, the rest of the body follows.....

I weep for the church whose foundation was laid in the Blood of Jesus Christ. Earnestly waiting for the coming revival and intense purging. I trust God, He is not silent on this issue.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Antoeni(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Whenever I Hear That Name COZA , I Remember a Coca-Cola Product Called “ Krest “

3 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by XX01(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is that Davido's speaking voice? No wonder they say he has a frog voice.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Haters of Biodun be like.......

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by AsabaIjaw1: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

two cultist... egede pastor and his fellow musician

Street ti take over

[/s]
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sholaco:
cast the first stone....hypocrites.....
What is krest ?
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Olachenny: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
That was how I saw one post like that, one big celestial church invited K1 the ultimate to comman sing for them ...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by anochuko01(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
omokoginimi:
Why do I keep seeing Krest all over this post?
That's because you're drunk of crest

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by deltateam: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
Davido was spotted in a recent Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA advert with Elizabeth Omale, Founder of Janel's Diary and her daughter.

Elizabeth Omale shared the video via Instagram and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6H9M0ygYs9/?igshid=shl03lqqg4q9

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suOnnXDEee0

Is it that bad?

I hope we are being invited to pless blest.
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Danzakidakura(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
osas03:
Wao God is truly at work
he who finds a good wife! In other words the different between he who grow in the street to who was brought up at home last last everyone will return to his origin. David's/ wizkid
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by deltateam: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
costandi:
Identity crisis of the church. We don't know who we are and what we represent. Now we should come for a program because Davido supports it?

Yes..

He will sing "Assurance".

Biggiee biggie Heavie heavie.
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
osas03:
Wao God is truly at work

How?
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by TemmyT002(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hahahaha
If he puts God first, why isn't he singing gospel songs?

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by isram: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Marketing

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by mastermaestro(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

two cultist... egede pastor and his fellow musician

Street ti take over

Plain fact! How did you even know? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Devilfriend(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Another chance to make it in life.
I gonna sell KREST at the venue of the programme.
I believe people go buy am Wella.

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:

What is krest ?

Basically, it's like Schweppes...

Used to be made in Nigeria by the Nigeria Bottling Company. Very bitter lemony drink...no alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Devilfriend:

Another chance to make it in life.
I gonna sell KREST at the venue of the programme.
I believe people go buy am Wella.

Krest is not available in Nigeria anymore...but you can sell Teem, or Schweppes...which are two similar drinks.
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by atomicdele(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Coldie:
Real Davido prays before all his shows.

And he doesn't hide it, he shows it off to the world that he is prays diligently

Davido will end up singing for God....mark it
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
obojememe:
naso...

damage control...if u know u know

How does damage control played in this advert? Is like you just heard the word . " Damage control"
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by 2pens: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
The way all this churches are Hawking their churches ehn. The hustle is real
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Really?....na wetin baba God no go see for human kingdom!

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Including raw sex
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by Neoteny(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wait

This man who fathers bastards, drinks and smokes, and generally portrays a decadent lifestyle, is the face of a church?

Smh

5 Likes

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by lonelydora: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
obojememe:
naso...

damage control...if u know u know

Shut the fvck up. Which damage? Tell your woman crush to pay the 1 million
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by tot(f): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Minister of god, definitely not of God. His man worshippers will flood the place. No surprises anyway, these are the last days.
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by lonelydora: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tihmmyg50:
Davido on the advert
Invited minister: nairamaley. grin

Be guided

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by simplesearch: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Not necessarily the best, some high way robbers and fraudsters do the same. What God want is the whole of us for he is the Alpha and Omega of our life, If God cannot have the whole of us he will have none of us. You can't put the father of the Spirit first in all you do while exalting the works of the flesh he detest.

‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. Mathew 15:8

1 Like

Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by TheSourcerer: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
osas03:
Wao God is truly at work
God punish you and your entire generation unborn
Re: Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
COZA pastor is a black.Axe member just like Davido and together they are trying to redeem Fatoyinbo image.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed / Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.