Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (8047 Views)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by KingSatan: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
rymalex:

Mr Man. You are a slowpoke. Period.

May you be tempted to rape anyone close to me, THAT DAY I WILL KILL YOU LIKE A SLOWPOKE AND FEED YOUR BONES TO THE DOGS.
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by jayextra(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin choi see mah VC o
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
Who wan rape ugly woman like u?

We know your type. You want to shame her and discredit her story. Manipulative people as you would go behind to forcefully have your way with vulnerable "ugly" women.

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Fxwarrior: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:

Oh! How sense has departed.
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
This should be investigated and if true, should be dealt with appropriately.

He should also be stripped of his VC mantle and his professorship.

He is not fit to be one.
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Eddygourdo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
KingSatan:

You have replied and your response have sold you out.

Fvcking Rapist.

For justifying rape you deserve to die a painful death..

I wish I can get you and strangle life out of you and your kind.
send me a mail. I will led you to me.

I would love to see you.

Waiting
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by brexit: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
This Man has the tendency to do this but let the investigation starts immediately
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by AJOBI77(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Majority of comments above show how average Nigerians react to issues; lack of intelligence! The best thing at this moment is not to take sides, give room for investigation and await the outcomes. The accusations are weighty. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by richardmba(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Madam Prof. In as much as I'm against sexual harassment of any kind. I also think a woman of your caliber should know how best to hold onto an evidence to justify your claims. He tried it more than once as you said. That should have been an opportunity to get your evidence.
Without any evidence, I hereby pronounce this as character defamation.

Next...
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Georgekyrian(m): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Otunta get better laxity, anything they tell me the man did, I fit believe am oo
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by mu2sa2: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Both of them are Christians and igbo. That's my comment- no more, no less.
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2019
mu2sa2:
Both of them are Christians and igbo. That's my comment- no more, no less.
come, have a taste of this.....

.....that's if you care

Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by otokx(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Looks like a mental case? She absconded from work and salary was stopped then she turns around to accuse the VC of attempted rape.

There are some university staff both academic and non academic who are sick and have stopped work for years, that is one of the things IPPIS will put an end to.

The sad part is this staff even with their "sickness" know how to get all the pecks of office even more than those who are working. No work yet they are promoted, they get to attend all their family events at home and abroad.
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Thallyheart(f): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Rapists do, I don't believe her but do you know somepeople rape 60 and above years old women
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by LabDNA: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:

Product of a broken home!

Candanyl this is one of the people I talked about on that thread.

Do a background research on this guy and you'll find out his problems are traceable to emotional instability occasioned by a broken or violent home.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by edoairways: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:
I hope you aren't referring to your mother?
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2019
AjoAlusi:
[s][/s]

Even if His Oracle demands him to have Sex willingly with this Mama, Otunta that I know would refuse, not to talk of rape

Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by otipoju(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:

Did you use your medicine today?
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Silviaflourish(f): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2019
This is really ridiculous, now leaving student for fellow worker?

Mad oooo
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Don't worry. When IPPIS comes into effect now, no VC will be able to singlehandedly stop or start anybody's salary.
Re: Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah by EBSAINT: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
*PATRICIA MBAH: TALES FROM A DROWNING WOMAN*

Facts are sacred. Comments are free. Propaganda has a short life span. Lies soon evaporate. But truth is immutable. Like pregnancy it can never be hidden. And it is only truth that heals the conscience. But because the conscience of Dr (Mrs) Patricia Mbah of Home Economics Department, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is dead, she no longer can decipher between truth and lies or even between right and wrong.

If she had any modicum of conscience, she would not have resorted to authorising the defamatory statement against the Vice Chancellor of MOUAU, Prof Francis Otunta. If Patricia had shame left, given the ignominious role she and her lover and partner-in-crime Prof Hilary Edeoga played at MOUAU, she would have long resigned from the University. But because she is a benefit of shame; because she has lost respect even among her colleagues in the Department, Patricia Mbah wants to re-invent her sagging image by falsely accusing Prof Otunta of sexually harassing her. Since she claimed to be an internationally recognized scholar, I wonder why she didn’t raise a petition to the Hon Minister of Education, accompanied by solid evidence, against Prof Otunta instead of resorting to social media trial and character assassination.

But because Patricia Mbah, a serial liar, adulteress and certified criminal, has no evidence of sexual harassment, she went berserk on social media with the sole agenda of assassinating the character of a first class scholar and astute administrator. Her game plan back-fired, hence her crocodile tears of lamenting the stoppage of her salary and demotion to Associate Professor. As a high-ranking member of the Edeoga’s gang that raped MOUAU to a state of coma, Patricia Mbah had dreamt of continuity with Prof Otunta as their puppet. When Edeoga attempted to foist her as Deputy Vice Chancellor under Otunta, and her stunted academic records and blemished character sold her short, Prof Otunta naturally became a victim, when her incompetence could not earn her the respect of even a cleaner in her Department and they revolted against her, Prof Otunta became the scape goat. And when almost the entire University rose against the “CHINA PROFESSORS” and the Governing Council approved their demotion, who else to blame but Prof Otunta? But it is convenient for Patricia Mbah to accuse Prof Otunta of attempted rape. It is also most convenient for her to hide the real reasons why she was demoted and why her salary was stopped. Courting public sympathy and acting like the victim will NEVER erase the truth why MOUAU’s disciplinary hammer fell on her.

Accusing Prof Otunta of attempted rape will not obliterate the facts that Patricia Mbah is guilty of gross misconduct and therefore ought to have been dismissed from service with ignominy.
Fact number one is that Patricia Mbah was ab initio not qualified to have been made a Professor, one of her colleagues, Prof Georgina Anozie who was already an Associate Professor when Patricia Mbah was a Senior Lecturer can corroborate this fact. Suddenly, Mbah was catapulted to the rank of a Professor. The only qualification she had was that of sleeping with Edeoga. So much for a married woman and grandmother. Two panels reviewed her case and those of other “China” professors and duly indicted them. The Governing Council ratified their demotion. It was not the making of Prof Otunta. His only offense is that he tried to uphold the academic standard of MOUAU which Edeoga and his girlfriend Mbah bastardized.

Fact number two is that Mbah extorted money from a Post Graduate Student, Ukachukwu Nnenna with registration number 17/6582. She was investigated and found guilty. Many other students are coming forward with their horrific experiences in the hands of Mbah. No wonder she could afford a Mansion at LODU NDUME Extension and four exotic cars. Can she tell the world how she could afford such a flamboyant life style in her salary?

She is also in Police and INEC wanted list for election fraud in Abia North during 2019 General Election.

Finally, fact number three is that she travelled out of the country without official permission as required by the extant law governing the conditions of service of staff. Whereas she lied that she had a sudden medical emergency. It was discovered that she went frolicking with Edeoga in Dubai. Her international passport and other documents will authenticate this fact. But because she thought it was still Edeoga’s time, when she used to abscond from duties at her pleasure, she didn’t know that the time has changed. If indeed she was sick, what stopped her from getting the medical report first from the staff clinic and finally the hospital that treated her in Nigeria? She simply thought she was unstoppable. Waving the flag of sexual harassment cannot save her from being punished according to the laws of the University. This same person who is crying refused to appear before a panel set by the University to try her matter. The Prof S.O Uremadu panel would have afforded her the opportunity to prove her innocence. But she refused to appear because she knew she was guilty. Instead she sought to drag the Hon Minister of State for Education, Dr Emeka Nwajiuba into her mess. Dropping of names won’t actually save her. Only truth can.

Her pathetic and lame attempt to blackmail the Council Chairman, Rt. Hon Zayyana Muhammed cannot fly because the man already had seen through her. The Council Chairman, who has been an Acting Governor, Speaker of House of Assembly and Commissioner among other top positions, cannot be swayed by cheap and unsubstantiated lies. He cannot also be compromised by the Vice Chancellor because he has seen it all. Patricia Mbah of all people know that Mohammed is a man of integrity. After all, the “China” Professors attempted to bribe him with millions of naira to save them. The Sokoto Prince simply stood by the truth.

Again anybody who reads through the charade called allegations by Mbah against Prof Otunta will wonder whether her so called medical condition does not include insanity. How ridiculous to infer that Prof Otunta zipped down his trousers because a grandmother stood before him? Is he a sex starved teenager? And in the office where everybody knows that his office is never locked? Haba! Come to think of it, why did Mbah not gather an evidence, or may be lure him to “one of those hotels” to entrap him? The truth is that all these lies are just the figurant of imagination of a frustrated, arrogant and self-conceited fool who has been out down to size. Mbah should submit her phone to security agencies for checks concerning the so called amorous advances by Prof Otunta.
Anybody who believes those concoctions of lies by Mbah could believe anything. Prof Otunta can never be distracted by such allegations from a woman who is deficit in honour. She is merely chasing shadows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2015/2016 Result Is Out:www.waecdirect.org / Educational Debate Phase One: Essay Submission [discussion Thread] / Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.