Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty (9614 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by culf: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
why sister inlaw when they are lots of women out there.

some men sabi fall hand

@op na just prayer o. just pray for your papa and if he is a guy man, have a heart to heart talk with him.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by RillJ(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
You may have to live with this secret for decades! Very dicey.

let your dad and aunt know that you know of their 'affair'

Tell your dad and aunt (same time) while you do not blame adults for their pastime, you are however very concerned about your mother and if anything should happen to her (mother), be it by accident or some other happenstance, you might blame some close relatives. let them know that you may act unpredictably should anything untoward happen to your mother. Do not give them or any of them an opportunity to explain anything. Remain cold, cool and calm all through .

Tell your aunt that you will be much obliged if she 'stays out' of your home. Be very calm and composed, maintain direct eye contact when you tell her. She will get the message!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by OGwales(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Look away... To save your life

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Manynations(f): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
OGwales:
Look away... To save your life
My life?
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Prospedro(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Makavelli1:
Maynation again No be your friend thats fucking her cousin now sad sad sad sad cry
Exactly what I'm thinking. Is she always catching people
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by OGwales(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Manynations:

My life?
yeah
Dem if kill you na
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by TingSpace: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cc:
Maynation
Maynations
Maynattion

etc...

Which kind of scam and lies do you push on nairaland
Only you caught your dad and aunty den next was friend and cousin
Aunty caughter you should be in charge of Google SEO officer for weyrey sex relationship and intercourse
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Richie7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Guy you no get work ooo.you just dey catch everything around you just said you caught your friend and cousin but now your dad.
I'm very sure you'll caught fire sleeping with water soon, mr caughter.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Pusyiter(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
I wonder o
It is like you are jobless because na so so see you dey see people dey F**k
To make matter worse, irritating fu*king
Channel you eyes to something meaningful, my one cent.
PabloAndreas:
First it was ur friend sleeping with her cousin now ur father is fukking ur aunt... only u??...GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Our men, which way? Hmmm... You men never fail to disappoint.
why are you blaming only the man here, what happened to the woman or did he force her to open her legs?
the act committed by both of them is wrong. let stop pointing fingers on one person as if the act was committed by a single person
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by EXOUSIAng: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
I have learnt in life that some secrets should go with us to our graves and this is one you should go with.
You will destroy your parents marriage if you blow the trumpet. talk to your pops about it if he knows you know it would help but nobody else should know.....
PS: THE BEST WAY TO KEEP A SECRET IS WITH YOURSELF. THE MOMENT YOU TELL ANYONE THE SECRET IS NO LONGER SAFE.....
I AM GOING TO THE GRAVE WITH A LOT OF SECRETS MY SELF AND THATS HOW LIFE IS.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Your friend dey smash him cousin now your papa dey tear your aunty next one na you caught your son fvcking you while you were sleeping angry
Nonsense and ingredients sad

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by edoman2016: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Manynations:
Please what do I do? Caught my dad sleeping with my mom's elder sister..... advise needed.
Get a job. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by CuteNbad(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
I do not what to believe this is maynation alternative moniker
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by iCauseTrouble: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Manynations:
Please what do I do? Caught my dad sleeping with my mom's elder sister..... advise needed.
What style were they using?
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by SirMichael1: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Our men, which way? Hmmm... You men never fail to disappoint.

All men?? It isn't surprising. The fact that you weren't brought up well by your parents, doesn't mean you should brandish it on our faces.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
SirMichael1:

All men?? It isn't surprising. The fact that you weren't brought up well by your parents, doesn't mean you should brandish it on our faces.

SMH for you.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by IneedOT: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keep mute for now, I'm talking from experience, your life won't be safe if you expose be the secret now, just stay far from home
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Exactly what I'm thinking. Is she always catching people
Am suprised bro
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Amstupid(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Let dem enjoy na ,,,,, bad pikin angry
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

What if she's actually the one behind all these stunts. One thing I'm sure is that she, like most females here craves for attention like mad. Have you thought about that

It's obvious she's not the one. Somebody is trying to tarnish her image on here.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Maynattion is actually the owner of manynations and the other similar monikers.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Dec 19, 2019
It's good news. It means the woman will birth a cousin and stepsibling.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Gabson001(m): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2019
sign of end time
how can a man in his right senses be having sex with ..
OMG
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by TruthinAction: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Don't disclose it to anyone yet unless it repeats. Your Dad is the one who should talk to you unless he doesn't know you saw them. That your aunt has no shame. I pray that someone will do same to her.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Universe8888(m): 1:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Na wa oh!!!
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2019
Manynations:
Tell your father and aunt that you know what is going on between them and if they don't end it you will inform your mother. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Philipmighty(m): 3:00am On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Philipmighty(m): 3:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Mehnn?!! I don see means to the task my papa carelessly, if he likes let him not cooperate I will just exposed him. grin
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by agohmamuda(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2019
First go and price the Benz u will like to Buy. That way, u will know how much Blackmail to demand from ur dad and aunty separately.
Re: What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2019
Manynations:

Yes video evidence
what if your device get hacked and the video get leaked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Esan (ishan) Girlfriend Is Threatening Me. / TRUE STORY: How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.