Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries (45260 Views)

Wike Swears In Permanent Secretaries, Chief Of Staff, Others (PHOTOS) / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Keenmind2019(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

For one who claims to be Keenmind it is anything but.
Ok I have noticed you. Can you please spew wisdom when you jump into.my comments next time?

1 Like

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keenmind2019:
JJ
So we should make.ngiges entire family political appointees Abi?
If she is qualified, so what? We all know you hate Ngige and other Igbos in APC so no news to anyone
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by voltron14: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keenmind2019:

Ok I have noticed you. Can you please spew wisdom when you jump into.my comments next time?

Gives a hoot if you've noticed your folly?

Next time write with your brain.
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The woman in question is from South south.
....so what about it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

Were you at the divorce?

Abi na Northerner dey bear Ngige?
That's how they go creating enemies for hardworking and peaceful Igbos, if an average Niger Deltan reads the hate spewed by these Igbo kids, how do you think they'd ever want to work with the Igbos for anything, just because she's from Delta state and see the nonsense they're all spewing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Confirmedzombie:

Unfortunately for you both wives are not Federal civil servants to gain such appointments.

Use your brain pls
Do they have brains because if they did, they should have figured that out already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by voltron14: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
That's how they go creating enemies for hardworking and peaceful Igbos, if an average Niger Deltan reads the hate spewed by these Igbo kids, how do you think they'd ever want to work with the Igbos for anything, just because she's from Delta state and see the nonsense they're all spewing.

I'm Deltan myself and growing up, I had quite a number of Igbo friends but what I've seen since that mad man and his microphone came on board, I've been looking at the average one with scrutiny.

I have worked in the SE as well and took some of their jibes as humour.

Apparently, what they were voicing back then were true words.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=85022701][/quote]Why? Are you scared because he's read to tackle you?
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keenmind2019:

And his family members are the only qualified ones from SE right?
Why didn't you nominate anyone from your village that's more qualified and let's see if the person would be disqualified
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Mjpem23(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-swears-in-ngiges-wife-8-others-as-perm-secs/

We are getting there Gradually!

If get sure Australia pal postpaid account Message me on whatsapp 07013134036
Optus
Vodafone
Telstra
Whatsapp: 07013134036
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by agadez007(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash.

How did you know such marriage held with Chris Ngige?
Why are you arguing this
That's his wife
she is from ibusa Delta state
That Ngige does not kiss his wife up and down like wike does mean that he isn't married

2 Likes

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

I'm Deltan myself and growing up, I had quite a number of Igbo friends but what I've seen since that mad man and his microphone came on board, I've been looking at the average one with scrutiny.

I have worked in the SE as well and took some of their jibes as humour.

Apparently, what they were voicing back then were true words.
Same people who would always lump SE/SS are spewing hate all because she's a Deltan, pathetic.
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by agadez007(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Same people who would always lump SE/SS are spewing hate all because she's a Deltan, pathetic.
she is igbo from delta state,thats all that is important
we don't care about uhrobo and others
take note pls
thanks
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by bizhop01: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
DonJayrome:
Some people will come here and comment nonsense. If she is qualified for a job with years of experience, why would that be a problem. Oh because her husband is a minister? The way people think in Nigeria is sad and I can really see from the way the topic was made in order to cause an unnecessary argument on the forum
Your comment is good example of people commenting nonsense.
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Area4Area: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
agadez007:
she is igbo from delta state,thats all that is important
we don't care about uhrobo and others
take note pls
thanks
....but you'd always lump SE/SS every time, are the Urhobos and others not SS or Delta state you always love to claim? Continue spewing the hate, people from that area are watching you guys
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by agadez007(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
....but you'd always lump SE/SS every time, are the Urhobos and others not SS or Delta state you always love to claim? Continue spewing the hate, people from that area are watching you guys
wetin this one dey yarn self
have you seen me claiming anybody here
you no get talk for mouth abeg
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Keenmind2019(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Why didn't you nominate anyone from your village that's more qualified and let's see if the person would be disqualified
And how did u know no one from my village was nominated. That's how you people talk without facts
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Keenmind2019(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

Gives a hoot if you've noticed your folly?

Next time write with your brain.
You can be a foolish person forever for all I care, Just don't publicise it and embarrass your kindred
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by voltron14: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keenmind2019:

You can be a foolish person forever for all I care, Just don't publicise it and embarrass your kindred

You had to seek a dictionary to find your incoherent statement.

Lord heal this youth.
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by owila4luv(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
govt couples, and u expect Ngige to support IPOB
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Do you think that the guy (meleszenawi) is an igbo guy?? nah, you must be mistaken! he goes about creating disunity between the igbos and other tribes wrongly portraying himself as an igbo guy on a faceless forum along with another guy that calls himself osagyefo... HE IS NOT AN IGBO GUY

2 Likes

Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Amuluonyenaego: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tomide007:

Are they civil servants?
they can still be co-opted as one, Wetin too difficult to happen in this country
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Keenmind2019(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

You had to seek a dictionary to find your incoherent statement.

Lord heal this youth.
How does your comment correlate to what I have been saying since or are you mad too?
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by voltron14: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keenmind2019:

How does your comment correlate to what I have been saying since or are you mad too?

C'mon now, we are discussing about your father and mother.
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by Keenmind2019(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

C'mon now, we are discussing about your father and mother.
It's obvious this one is a patient of USELU. Get well soon
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by voltron14: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keenmind2019:

It's obvious this one is a patient of USELU. Get well soon

Because you go to visit your parents at Uselu you've began to exhibit your inherited trait.

Person wey do you this thing...
Re: Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries by webngnews: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.