Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage (76777 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by skkslar: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Marriage goals
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by paradigmshift(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
anochuko01:
i miss cardy B embarassed

Ode

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by seangy4konji: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good sarcasm...

Life is not so hard.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by frubben(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
They way this people take holiness I wonder how dey have sex in the night
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Topmaike007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Myhusband(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lekan111:
let's hope someone help

I blame those explaining to you. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by chukwugoziegi: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol! This man and his Beautiful wife.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by CasNova: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
It is good to know that there is still love between you too after decades of intimate and professional relationship.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by chukwugoziegi: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
frubben:

Forget bro, holiness no reach bed o. Lol! They will push holiness aside when e reach to knack.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Happyguy201: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think it's high time we recycle some of these MODS

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Shhalewa: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Offpoint: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
What did he say, did he said there's public holiday tomorrow? I don't wanna go to work.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by jakandeola(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Where's the romantic? I'm still looking for the romantic?
u talk too much shot up ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Vicmareal: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
May his love life wax stronger as they age, mine too...that was comic of him more so that he's given to being serious on stage and off stage.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alvin212:
Fake axx

South West scammers

Eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by TemmyT002(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hahahaha
Very funny
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by VICTOR4U2C: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Have they impeach Trump
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Greatness28:
I remember this Man Movie... (IDE-ESU)

Isawuru

Arometa

Oloriegbe.

Man scare the shit out of us since 1990s
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by dalass(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Old man, no mind the sister.. Love wantintin grin grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
frubben:

The way you take unholiness i wonder if you will make heaven
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by anochuko01(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

Ode
awon iran babalaku babe e l'ode...
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by YorubaKing: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lekan111:
Can someone please explain the message
I don't seems to understand

A joke loses it's humor when they have to explain it. angry
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by frubben(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

The way you take unholiness i wonder if you will make heaven
I hear u gate keeper
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by dangotesmummy: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
jakandeola:
u talk too much SHOT up UR mouth
ori e ope.... stupid thing..na you give me data buy? something wey them suppose use do menses.omo lasan ikeji aja

And to think this illiterate doesn't even know the difference between YOU AND "U". Doesn't know when to use SHUT and SHOT, doesn't know how to spell YOUR

Go back and learn how to write properly,then you can trade words with me but till then run along grin tongue

Meanwhile

Who even dashed it jakandeola.you ought to be jakandeoriburuku...awon eyan gidi lonje jakandeola,kin shey awon oloriburuku bitie grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by AuroraB(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeews

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
frubben:
I hear u gate keeper

No secretary
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by jakandeola(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
ori e ope.... stupid thing..na you give me data buy? something wey them suppose use do menses.omo lasan ikeji aja

And to think this illiterate doesn't even know the difference between YOU AND "U". Doesn't know when to use SHUT and SHOT, doesn't know how to spell YOUR

Go back and learn how to write properly,then you can trade words with me but till then run along grin tongue

Meanwhile

Who even dashed it jakandeola.you ought to be jakandeoriburuku...awon eyan gidi lonje jakandeola,kin shey awon oloriburuku bitie grin
smiles I wont insult u. we are friends in the room but u choosed to keep dis stupid attitude. frustration of loneliness as year end no love or marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.