Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? (1831 Views)

I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
I just saw a news that Daniella Okeke bought a new house and I wondered why only female actors are getting rich.

If you notice most males actors are not that rich and most of them die from kidney problem due to lack of funds.
Why the female actors, even the one that featured only in one movie are buying expensive cars and houses.
Why ?

1 Like

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Davash222(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Because The female ones are into full time Oloshoism... asif you don’t know.

6 Likes

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Most of the actresses sell their body, while some foolish and irresponsible men patronize them.

I always see most actresses as prostitutes ( very hard to change my opinion of them).

5 Likes

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by dawnomike(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Stephani3e:
I just saw a news that Daniella Okeke bought a new house and I wondered why only female actors are getting rich.

If you notice most males actors are not that rich and most of them die from kidney problem due to lack of funds.
Why the female actors, even the one that featured only in one movie are buying expensive cars and houses.
Why ?
I wonder ooo my sister in the Lord... Their have got to humble themselves to become small men with a Big God i guess...

Everyone has got to double his/her hustle
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Davash222(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
chivera018:
Most of the actresses sell their body, while some foolish and irresponsible men patronize them.
If you don’t sell, no one would buy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by hisgrace090: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sometime the bottom power in action.

3 Likes

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Davash222:

If you don’t sell, no one would buy!!
If you don't demand there would be no supply!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Omihanifa: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Most of the female actresses are prostitutes and their pvssy is fortified with jazz. So if you sleep with them you must do whatever they ask of you .

Don't also forget that they are very desperate too undecided they sleep with all sorts of guys as far as they have RABA to spend . Somebody like nkechi Sunday blessing, mercy aigbe and mercy macjoe and adekemi taofeek are very good examples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Davash222(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
chivera018:
If you don't demand there would be no supply!!!!!
We demand cos it's available. You can't come to Islamic shop and ask for Bible.
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Davash222:

We demand cos it's available. You can't come to Islamic shop and ask for Bible.
The only reason you are getting pissed of is because I also condemned the men who patronize the actresses.
And I am saying it again, men who patronize actresses ( prostitutes ) are irresponsible and foolish!

Go and look for who to quarrel with, I don't have time for arguments!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by EbukaHades10(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
You donno what is going on

1 Like

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Olalan(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
The females have an anatomy that they use well

1 Like

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by PabloAndreas(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Probably because dey r nt just actresses bt adult film stars as well

1 Like

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by flexyebe(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
D are trading with Clitorcurrency

3 Likes

Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by dangotesmummy: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
The same reason why the elderly women. Who were veterans now in their mid/late 50s upwards are broke.e.g IYA awero,yetunde wunmi, madam saje etc

But then the English genre male nollywood actors aren't broke.they do gigolos, sugar son and drugs.i don't want to mention names
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by overdrive(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
The females work harder after work hours!!!
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
flexyebe:
D are trading with Clitorcurrency
Clitorcurrency, very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Because sex sells
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by Onyi22(f): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by bmdmixer: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2019
olosho

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by idiege12(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2019
We all know the story na.
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by SarkinYarki: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2019
I suspect there is a gender pay gap in the industry
Re: Why are females actors richer than their male counterparts? by ctleurocollege: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Stephani3e:

Why ?

If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Between Zinoleesky, Fabian, C Blvck And Mohbad, Who's Music Rock Best? / Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers / “I Would Love To Go On A Date With Israel Adesanya” – Ifu Ennada Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.