Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (51521 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
I gat a feeling. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by jennifer74(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

jennifer , your bobbi is seyin united grin grin grin

Where did you see my boo bs?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Bella87(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
yellow porpor  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by jennifer74(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
^Black angel.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
nne i see am inside prof pinshur

@op
correct babe
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
so many fine ladies tonite sha  grin
wetin dey happen?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
We wan kill you. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
make una kill me abeg grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
Try harder.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ladyrsky46: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2010
BoboYekini:

so many fine ladies tonite sha  grin
wetin dey happen?
We're having a parry cool
Wanna join?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 12:47am On Dec 20, 2010
angry angry angry

pinshure madame. . . i need to confirm tin tin wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2010
Me is a ganja farmer. ,

Were toto laiye yi o si! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 20, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

We're having a parry cool
Wanna join?

sure, babe
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2010
Tik tok.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2010
Tani MZ

mary zaza like lady gaga lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

Me is a ganja farmer. ,

Were toto laiye yi o si! grin

grin grin grin grin

o gbadun. . . .na you craze pass  tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

Tani MZ

mary zaza like lady gaga lol

Lala BOI

How you dey? cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2010
I dey like dende, .u?,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2010
I dey like Dele. How ya sister wey you say resemble me? cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:10am On Dec 20, 2010
lepa toh sweet oh
o sweet oh
o set oh
o set oh
lepa toh nice oh
o nice oh
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2010
tanimz:

I dey like Dele. How ya sister wey you say resemble me? cool
u efen wemember! lol.  . she aiite!, . she bubbling like a jobele,

Hows ya bro you said he looked my my handsome self?  grin

@Googles,

Go to bed jor, malo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2010
ha aburo , na u b dat kai u sef don begin evapourate grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

u efen wemember! lol.  . she aiite!, . she bubbling like a jobele,

Hows ya bro you said he looked my my handsome self?  grin

@Googles,

Go to bed jor, malo

Why I no go remember? tongue Greet her for me, you hia? cheesy
As for my brother, o wa bi Wale. cool

googles:

lepa toh sweet oh
o sweet oh
o set oh
o set oh
lepa toh nice oh
o nice oh

Nkem, what do you want this time around? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2010
^for your mind u don dey rap b dat , u berra join your mates in d abbatior hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wa like wale ko wa la like waheed ni
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 20, 2010
mmmmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2010
Idowuogbo:

ha aburo , na u b dat kai u sef don begin evapourate  grin grin grin

lol.  grin Bayalomo pe ati inu oyun wa ni mo ti aero-fy lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2010
lalaboi:

u efen wemember! lol.  . she aiite!,  . she bubbling like a jobele,  

Hows ya bro you said he looked my[b] my handsome self[/b]?  grin

@Googles,  

Go to bed jor, malo

Yeeeee !! opuro oshi

handsome for where yeee lalaboi  shocked shocked ugly mo' fo like you dey claim fine  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2010
IBK Omo aiye! lol.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^for your mind  u don dey rap b dat , u berra join your mates in d abbatior hehehe  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wa like wale ko wa la like waheed ni

Wetin? Why you just like to dey spoil my runs?

@Topic, some fly person. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2010
googles:

Yeeeee !! opuro oshi

handsome for where yeee lalaboi  shocked shocked ugly mo' fo like you dey claim fine  cheesy

Nor dey front,  . U sef know say omo na 100% fine bwoiy!,  Jex pray your hubby fine reach me,  .  grin

@topic

She from Utopia , . She's vulnerable to ota pia pia! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2010
my daughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100)

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / What's On Your Mind? / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.