Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (50451 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Emmyk(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
He loves oo-maa-jeep
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
OAM4J:

close your 3 teeth jor, who dey laff with you angry
na the profile pic of the person above me i dey laff  grin

borrow pose pishure, cuz i know you nor own one shirt for ua life na leaves u dey use since grin

Emmyk:

He loves oo-maa-jeep
noicee cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
The princess of the witches kingdom.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
lol this man wazaaa?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
Awww, see my googles

Long time, wazaaa good here, wazaaa your end?

missed me huh? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by googles: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
my end is good oh we thank god, lol

yes i av missed you
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Odunnu: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
Look who we have here! Hey you girlie girl!
Where have you been?
*reaches out for a hug*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
Chei! She don born pikin! Which time she get belle sef? And who give am belle?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
He got a chest,and is faceless.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fake pic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

He got a chest,and is faceless.

She should be proud of her real look and not of a model.

@topic

fine boy!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
OAM4J:

She should be proud of her real look and not of a model.

@topic

fine boy!

He should be proud of his face,instead of hiding it.
as for my real looks,you cannot contend with that,hun.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
Show us your real face jor, at least you have seen 75% of me.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2011
googles:

my end is good oh we thank god, lol

yes i av missed you

Nice, which god o? sango or obantala or the supreme God?

@topic

Old man
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
The oldest Nairalander. Am only 80, he is 328
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Show us your real face jor, at least you have seen 75% of me.

what do you want my real face for? shocked

@OP,they said he's a 328 years old man. embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by cantell(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

what do you want my real face for? shocked

So i will know how ugly you look  tongue cheesy

@op

cant tell
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
From the 25% of his face, He looks like an alright chap
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
lawd'a mercy--  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
Explain yourself woman angry

@topic
her sister
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ topic:   shocked shocked  lipsrsealed  undecided  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
With WORDS woman. You DO know how those work right? cheesy
How are you ever going to meet me on the battlefield of future epic arguments if you can't even use your words? tongue wink

@topic: her sister is aiit. . . . could be thicker cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
2buff:

@topic: her sister is aiit. . . . could be thicker cool

That ain't my sister. I lied to you yesterday. That's me. tongue

@topic: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
She thinks she's preetyy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
BABE!:

That ain't my sister. I lied to you yesterday. That's me.  tongue

@topic:   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided  grin

lol @ faces.  cheesy
Just say you want to have my babies and get on with your life.  grin  grin
You don't have to hold it in tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
2buff:

lol @ faces.  cheesy
Just say you want to have my babies and get on with your life.  angry  grin

lol--- undecided

@ Topic: shocked No way. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Goldieluks:

She thinks she's preetyy tongue tongue tongue

smiley kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by chika98: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
I swear i've seen your photo floating around on Tumblr
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
@topic: girl's got style.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
chika98:

I swear i've seen your photo floating around on Tumblr

LMAOO---- cHEI! Your  mouth is big o! lol-- That was were I got it from too--hehehehe  
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
babe na Babe,lol grin
so that no be you ,after all?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by chika98: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
BABE!:

LMAOO---- cHEI! Your  mouth is big o! lol-- That was were I got it from too--hehehehe  

So it ain't you then? Chai! I don catch you out then

continued here : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-702826.0.html#msg8610377

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.