Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (50444 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2011
Lepa to bawd!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2011
kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2011
BABE!:

He scares me.

Innocenti like me? embarassed

She likes a married man. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

Innocenti like me? embarassed

She likes a married man. tongue

Innocent ko, innocent ni---you called me a winch. You said I'm a wannabe. You're mean----

Yes I do. We're married.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Lepa to bawd!
BABE!:

Sis? What sis?   undecided

Ok you've gotten your long-sought-after compliment. cheesy

You promised me a thicker version of yourself. Are you defaulting on our arrangement?  undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2011
I've gotten that compliment enough times on NL. tongue

Which agreement? I hope erthing is alright 2buff---
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Fine and pretty gurl. . . . wink[/size]
BABE!:

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 2:17am On Jun 23, 2011
BABE!:

Innocent ko, innocent ni---you called me a winch. You said I'm a wannabe. You're mean----

Yes I do. We're married.

Aww, me mean? i am not like that o, oya come and have a cool wet kiss on your cheek, oya name 3 places you want to be at this season, i ma take you out, tell the world you're not a winch but a good and small lepa. grin

@topic

The devil's advocate
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Mr. toaster . . . . grin[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 23, 2011
BABE!:

Everything is alright. Produce the version of a thicker u as we agreed. To which you suggested bringing your sister cheesy
I would quote, but I can't be arsed tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:57am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]PAUSE. . . Are you ready ? grin[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by cantell(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2011
Hmmm!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
cantell:

Hmmm!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2011
Demon wannabe in his profile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Bikini~ Bolongo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2011
ognolob-inikib
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Brashy Dung dung. . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

Aww, me mean? i am not like that o, oya come and have a cool wet kiss on your cheek, oya name 3 places you want to be at this season, i ma take you out, tell the world you're not a winch but a good and small lepa. grin

Sorry, I'm already taken. Good apologetic gestures though. smiley

2buff:

Everything is alright. Produce the version of a thicker u as we agreed. To which you suggested bringing your sister cheesy
I would quote, but I can't be arsed tongue

There's definitely a mix up somewhere--- smiley

@ Topic: Errrmmmm--- should I be scared?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by TeeJay6(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2011
wow what can i say, she's a hottie
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2011
BABE!:

Sorry, I'm already taken. Good apologetic gestures though. smiley

There's definitely a mix up somewhere--- smiley

@ Topic: Errrmmmm--- should I be scared?

No offense.

@topic

Tee jay
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by cantell(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hor*ny erico?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
What can't you tell?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
He's out erm erm erm ,lost? zombie? embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
God her strength and my strength too. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
If God is really your strength,
take off that (land of zombie) logo of yours undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^

Nah, i won't take it off because Nigeria is a land of zombies where people suffer but keeps smiling.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Goldieluks: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
so are you amongst the zombies,then?
or are you ''NIGERIA''
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^

Nah i am not amongst the zombies, i'm one of the few out of the zombies

Nah, i ain't Nigeria either.

@TOPIC

Goldieluks,

What prompted this ID?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 4:32am On Jun 24, 2011
zombie living in zombieland
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2011
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 4:37am On Jun 24, 2011
Thats my last wife, my olo kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2011
That's my second husband--my sweetheart. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.