Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (50435 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 4:39am On Jun 24, 2011
10 10 kobo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2011
chei! you again? undecided

OAM4J pls ban this guy abeg.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2011
BABE!:

That's my second husband--my sweetheart.  wink

Yeah, i had to get rid of your 1st husband. Now am fully in charge.

I like your new location. Very true  cool

BABE!:

chei! you again?  undecided

Your wish is my command babe kiss: Honeric01- you have been banned! you have now lost your posting privileges until further notice. angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2011
Thanks Babe. kiss

Honeric01--in your face! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2011
BABE!:

chei! you again? undecided

AHHHHHHHH i am scared!!! sad sad sad sad sad, whata rubbish angry angry angry angry, oya kneel down there, raise your eyes and close your hands angry cheesy

OAM4J:

Yeah, i had to get rid of your 1st husband. Now am fully in charge.

I like your new location. Very true  cool

Your wish is my command babe kiss: Honeric01- you have been banned! you have now lost your posting privileges until further notice. angry

See this oko oloyun, your mate dey sell agbo jedi, you dey here dey chase underage, are you competing with yerima? tongue tongue tongue tongue

@topic

Na so him go deceive u sortay sortay sortay, u go come carry gembe, we go come dey sing "asha" for you.

small girl infatuating angry grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2011
LMAO-----honeric01, you're a case! There's something wrong with you. You need to check yourself.

OAM4J I thought you banned this dude.?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2011
Lol, yes i am a case, now bounce grin grin grin

your mate dey sleep, you dey [b]oily [/b]for old papa like om4j grin

Now, how's it possible for a truck to crush another truck? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 5:54am On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

AHHHHHHHH i am scared!!! sad sad sad sad sad, whata rubbish angry angry angry angry, oya kneel down there, raise your eyes and close your hands angry cheesy

See this oko oloyun, your mate dey sell agbo jedi, you dey here dey chase underage, are you competing with yerima? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Jolosy spam bot tongue

BABE!:

LMAO-----honeric01, you're a case! There's something wrong with you. You need to check yourself.

OAM4J I thought you banned this dude.?

Babe, you need to ignore honeric01, he is a spam bot. when you ban a spambot it unbans itself. Pls dont let it put virus in your sustem.

Seun will need a stronger anti spam software to deal with a spam bot like him.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

Who is old papa? am only 80 for crying out loud's sake. I still have another 70 years to go  cool

The person wey program you, no program you wella.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

LOL--You suck. Only God knows how you became a mod. What are the criteria?  undecided

And how is my "activity" your business?

Truck crashing crush? Well, trucks get levels.  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 6:02am On Jun 24, 2011
LWKMD, spambot ko, botspam ni hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

80 ko, 160 ni  grin grin grin

go and do this to the grannies  grin

^^^^^

Okay how can molue crush dangote truck?

i became a mod through this same means, now suck it up grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 6:05am On Jun 24, 2011
^^

Honeric01 is a Giraffe? Nah that doesn't sound right. Giraffe is a Honeric01. cheesy

Exactly, OAM4J is the Dangote truck. You're finished. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

LWKMD, spambot ko, botspam ni hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

80 ko, 160 ni  grin grin grin

go and do this to the grannies  grin

^^^^^

Okay how can molue crush dangote truck?

i became a mod through this same means, now suck it up grin grin grin

I agree with Mukina say u also be spam bot winch, you no dey sleep ni? its past 6am for naija and u never sleep, wetin u dey do?

Leave my BABE! alone, she say she no do. na by force? She say she no want small boy like you wey no know how to treat a lady

All una sabi na to dey send love sms like say na dat babes go shop, while correct man like me go take my babe on trip round the world. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2011
honerico looks like my lost 5yrs old brother, na so?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J def needs a shave
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

OAM4J def needs a shave

And dont tell me you have been dreaming of shaving me? If I do need a shave my BABE! will handle it. cool

How is Bobo Ibo Ezeuche you dump me for treating you? Am yet to forgive you for the heartbreak.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:

And dont tell me you have been dreaming of shaving me? If I do need a shave my BABE! will handle it. cool

How is Bobo Ibo Ezeuche you dump me for treating you? Am yet to forgive you for the heartbreak.

He's treating me Just fine. Wait till I turn him into a full fledged Yoruba boy.

BABE! hmm na so? One would think after me, you'd up your standard. Na my house girl you dey woo?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2011
BABE!:

^^

Honeric01 is a Giraffe? Nah that doesn't sound right. Giraffe is a Honeric01.  cheesy

Exactly, OAM4J is the Dangote truck. You're finished.  tongue

And you're a turtle, yes a female turtle grin

I am the dangote and he's the molue grin

OAM4J:

I agree with Mukina say u also be spam bot winch, you no dey sleep ni? its past 6am for naija and u never sleep, wetin u dey do?

Leave my BABE! alone, she say she no do. na by force? She say she no want small boy like you wey no know how to treat a lady

All una sabi na to dey send love sms like say na dat babes go shop, while correct man like me go take my babe on trip round the world. cool

because i bi zampire, i hardly sleep, so what should we do about that? undecided

me send love sms? lol, i only need to command her with just an eye contact and she's all mine wink

Ileke-IdI:

honerico looks like my lost 5yrs old brother, na so?

If i look like your 5 years old brother, then you must be 77 grin

Ileke-IdI:

OAM4J def needs a shave

or diet?

@topic

she be like coalpot embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2011
diet ke? dont you see his potbelly slowly rising?

Someone needs to starve that boy  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2011
Starving? hehehehe, just deny him beer and we are good to go grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2011
Oya, I'll dash you handsome sha. grin

Now, comot for road, lemme see OAM4J and his perfectly rounding potbelly.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

He's treating me Just fine. Wait till I turn him into a full fledged Yoruba boy.

BABE! hmm na so? One would think after me, you'd up your standard. Na my house girl you dey woo?

Full fledge Yoruba boy indeed, like it is possible for a leopard to change its skin; better watch all that akpu you dey eat before dem turm you to iya apati.

All that one you dey talk about my BABE! na itan (history), check out my BABE! now and check out the assets/Investments she controls, Walahi, aya e aja (you go fear). cool

honeric01:

And you're a turtle, yes a female turtle grin

I am the dangote and he's the molue grin

because i bi zampire, i hardly sleep, so what should we do about that? undecided

me send love sms? lol, i only need to command her with just an eye contact and she's all mine wink

If i look like your 5 years old brother, then you must be 77 grin

or diet?

@topic

she be like coalpot embarassed lipsrsealed grin

Somebody dey deceive you. Abeg stop that pawpaw leaves and cheap drug wey you dey smoke.

If you be Dangote truck, then I be train cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2011
Me, I dont like apku. yuck.

I be correct lafun (white amala) babe.

I can see that you know a thing or 20 about amala. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 24, 2011
All I know is this BABE! rascal should deliver the thick girl she promised me angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oya, I'll dash you handsome sha. grin

Now, comot for road, lemme see OAM4J and his perfectly rounding potbelly.

who dey dash who wetin?

OAM4J:

Full fledge Yoruba boy indeed, like it is possible for a leopard to change its skin; better watch all that akpu you dey eat before dem turm you to iya apati.

All that one you dey talk about my BABE! na itan (history), check out my BABE! now and check out the assets/Investments she controls, Walahi, aya e aja (you go fear). cool

Somebody dey deceive you. Abeg stop that pawpaw leaves and cheap drug wey you dey smoke.

If you be Dangote truck, then I be train cool

See this keke napep sef dey talk, dem say make u go shave o grin

@topic

who release this overgrown puppy? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2011
2buff:

All I know is this BABE! rascal should deliver the thick girl she promised me  angry

2buff, warn yourself o. Why the embarrassment? (lol). Nne, leave me alone abeg.    undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

who dey dash who wetin?

See this keke napep sef dey talk[b], dem say make u go shave o [/b]grin

@topic

who release this overgrown puppy? grin

hehehhe grin

@ "who dey dash who wetin?". . . . Well I say "mtchewww" and "shioor".
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Me, I dont like apku. yuck.

I be correct lafun (white amala) babe.

I can see that you know a thing or 20 about amala. tongue

lol  grin ara e o ya. I be correct pounded yam guy.

Whether you eat arpu or only cook akpu for your Bobo Ibo, fact remains your must develop big muscles.

Nigba ti e ba ko lati fe oko ni le, e wa ma mu amulu mala.  grin

2buff:

All I know is this BABE! rascal should deliver the thick girl she promised me  angry

And who you be sef? You no dey fear ni. Cant you see BABE!'s new location? Be warned!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J, Plz mind yourself before I get honerico on you.

He knows how to disco dance in roller skates angry Be warned.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4j I'm not interested in your lepa girl don't worry.

We had a deal that she'd find me a thicker version of herself and she has defaulted on the deal.  angry
Her honor is been brought to question  smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hehehhe grin

@ "who dey dash who wetin?". . . . Well I say "mtchewww" and "shioor".

me sef say kelebe and kelebe cheesy

make i come go hang upside down, day don dey break and sun go soon come out. lipsrsealed

@topic

he's twice a buff
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

who dey dash who wetin?

See this keke napep sef dey talk, dem say make u go shave o grin

e dey pain you? shioor!  grin

Ileke-IdI:

OAM4J, Plz mind yourself before I get honerico on you.

He knows how to disco dance in roller skates angry Be warned.

Honeric is too small for me, na your Bobo Ibo i wan deal with. We have a score to settle.

2buff:

OAM4j I'm not interested in your lepa girl don't worry.

We had a deal that she'd find me a thicker version of herself and she has defaulted on the deal.  angry
Her honor is been brought to question  smiley

By the power confer on me, I cancel whatsoever deal that ever existed between you and BABE!. Now you may leave in peace. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.