Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) (727 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) / Obiano Declares Zik’s Birthday Work-free Day- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by Anambralstson: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Governor Willie Obiano has declared open the Access More With Stanel Master Class.

The event with the theme; "Become More", is an entrepreneurial program organized in collaboration with the State government, Stanel Group and Access Bank Plc.

In attendance were former Governor, Dame Virgy Etiaba, Professor Pat Utomi, Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs and Tourism, Barrister Sally Mbanefo, Commissioner for Youth Entrepreneurship and Creative Economy, Mr Afam Mbanefo, among others.
Lalasticlala

Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by Anambralstson: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
More

Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by Anambralstson: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
More.

Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by iSlayer: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
I can sight Sally Mbanefo. I thought she was been investigated on charges of corruption some time back. Since then she's gone low key. Seems one god-father put in a word for her cheesy
Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by IzunnaOkafor(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
iSlayer:
I can sight Sally Mbanefo. I thought she was been investigated on charges of corruption some time back. Since then she's gone low key. Seems one god-father put in a word for her cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Noted
Re: Gov Obiano Declares Open Access More With Stanel Master Class(photos) by helinues: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
All the best to prosperous candidates

(1) (Reply)

Every State Would Have Its Own Command – Akeredolu / Nairaland Must Say No To Ishaq Akintola & His Muric / Scam Alert: Group Disowns Yemi Osinbajo Grant, Says It Has Nothing To Do With VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.