Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (66095 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Jack500: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Igbos were not the ones who hoisted the flag

Channel your attacks properly

Keep quiet, but the Igbos are the ones wailing and crying all over this thread, is it not?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Anyone Igbo supports loses ,remember
...Igbo supported Musa against Bello ,Bello won
...Igbo supported adewunmi against fayemi ,fayemi won.
Igbo supported coolhead Jonathan against buhari ,buhari won
...Igbo support good against evil in nigeria,evil won ,
Igbos y not support evil like other regions for once , Allah is against u ba insha ruha

Dont be a daft.

Igbos supported yaradua, OBJ, GEJ, Makinde, Wike and very many more and they all succeeded.
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Jack500: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
AjoAlusi:

chaii a yeroba Muslim spotted

i know that they'll find a way to involve igbos
talk about cowardice

Keep quiet, but it is Igbos that are crying all over this thread, why are u guys crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by jahsharon: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
horsepower101:
Accommodators

“The Nation gathered that the herders hoisted a red flag at the ‘annexed’ farmlands where they warned farmers to keep off or face death.”

You will never see them tell the Hausa-Fulanis to respect their host.

But igbos who work hard and do their business peacefully, buy lands 3 times the value, pay taxes and bring significant developments to their lands are the ones they are always screaming at to respect their host.

Yet Hausa Fulanis kill and fight them in their own land and none of them ever dare to utter those words.

Hard working Igbos, why can't you stay in your potopoto republic of drugs and crime? Must you die in Yoruba land? We prefer Hausa/Fulani to you drug pushers, that is our choice. Stay in your Biafra Republic. I beg dey your dey.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Dedetwo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
makavelidon:
Cowards... Only good at Owambe..

No, you cannot attribute the above to those who engaged in the greatest wrestling matches of all times, Kiriji war. grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by EmekaMD(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
T9ksy:

Gbabe!!!

Notice how our brothers(?) from the yeast side have invaded the thread chanting "Kumbaye". Another one of the children of hate claimed that yorubaland has been conquered shocked

Oh well, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks ! Smh
people like you are why it seems the Igbos are happy wen things as unfortunate as this happens to Yorubas.
Can you imagine how you chose not to engage with the issue being posted above but instead used ur energy to attack the Igbos instead ?
Funny init?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Myhusband(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Can Someone define cowards for me.

people who herdsmen give their kinswomen series of doggy styles, killed them while they brag here and the Governor cry like a baby and organise fasting and prayer

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Jack500: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Westaslave2:

Yorubas brought this on us ,by stabbing their fellow southerners with so much hatred , just to give devil a chance , surprisingly dey thought buhari will wipe igbos out ,

So, in ur mind, the reason why Yorubas voted for Buhari is,because he will wipe Igbos out? Why are u guys so pathethic, hopeless and delusional,

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Omoslim26: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Osaze007:

Why is only Yoruba states that have passed anti grazing law targeting the Fulani herdsmen but they have not passed any laws targeting igbos

So what’s your point again ?
When will you face and rise and attack Fulani they way they are attacker in Yoruba land

All you people do is cry and cry and do nothing
It’s on record Yorubas kill them when they mess up but you don’t do shit

you didn't have to mention that bigot
because you just made yourself a bigger bigot too
I wonder why everything on nairaland must be Yoruba vs Igbo

nawa for una oo
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Smoke55: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
Just got an update the freaking picture was taken in zamfara. Bandits use red flag to demarcate their territory in the bush. Explains why brush is dry.

Bllshyte!!
you really need an explaination why the bush is dry in this hamarntan??
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Advocate500: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Igbos y not support evil like other regions for once , Allah is against u ba insha ruha
what is this say
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Such bitterness and ill-will from the fraudulent brothers & sisters in the east, such hatred!
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by randyhoff: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
When their leader is the Number One citizen of Nigeria, what do u expect
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Osaze007: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop shying away from the point he made.

Besides how many yoruba states signed anti grazing bill?

2 how many have you done ?
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by OyinO: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very good development. Let them take over the East and West. These Easterners and Westerners were their partners in crime during the military era. WaZoBia was used by these three Domestic Colonizers to marginalize and deprive the South and Middle Belt. Now, Fulani can't take the South and the Middle Belt but is nearly completion of taking over the WA and BIA regions. Karma is a Bad Bitch. Enjoy your WAZOBIA Marriage!
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Omoslim26: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
People saying Ruga will be implemented in the east forgetting ,igbos dey look for politicians To kill , make Dem set the Ruga if fear gree Dem ,

Unlike west that the number of saboteurs waiting to help fulanis are alarming wetin like broods of puff viper ready to strike ,no be west wey we know , sabotage is wisdom to them

is that the best input you can add to this thread

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by yommen: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
iSlayer:
grin grin grin

The kind tribal slur wey people go exchange for this thread ehn. Again, Yoruba will be severely bashed on this thread and then they'll turn around to blame the Igbo people for it: They can never look the North in the eye.

Modified : Before I could speak someone up there has called them "Accommodators". Chai; D

Find another story to tell. Yorubas never blame Ibo for another. It's the ibos that tend to blame Yorubas for everything.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by T9ksy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
EmekaMD:
people like you are why it seems the Igbos are happy wen things as unfortunate as this happens to Yorubas.
Can you imagine how you chose not to engage with the issue being posted above but instead used ur energy to attack the Igbos instead ?
Funny init?

Abeg, stfu!!!

You will never see me on ibo threads whereby fulani's had been up to their old tricks.

Simply put, I don't give a phock about you children of hate and your corner of the world.

Stay off my track and I will ignore yours.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by yommen: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rekhina:

Igbos only only chest beat. When they fail, they turn to cry babies.
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Jamesilvar(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lmfao.
Dey are accommodating neighbors na.
Afonja go learn by force.
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Jamesilvar(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
yommen:

Igbos only only chest beat. When they fail, they turn to cry babies.

U even get chest to beat?
Skinny cow!!
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Northern and South West are rubbing mind together.....none of my business
You be very wucked sombarry. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by madridsta007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
horsepower101:
Accommodators

“The Nation gathered that the herders hoisted a red flag at the ‘annexed’ farmlands where they warned farmers to keep off or face death.”

You will never see them tell the Hausa-Fulanis to respect their host.

But igbos who work hard and do their business peacefully, buy lands 3 times the value, pay taxes and bring significant developments to their lands are the ones they are always screaming at to respect their host.

Yet Hausa Fulanis kill and fight them in their own land and none of them ever dare to utter those words.

That’s Nigeria for you. The country where only violence commands respect.
Shame.

Niger Delta Militants/ MEND to Boko Haram to Fulani Herdsmen terrorists etc. Violence commanded respect, commanded support and even payment by the country.

The Oba of Lagos can’t dare threaten to chase these ones into the sea. Na.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by jcross19: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah is a fool and toothless god that can only bark if not why are you fighting for Allah or defending Allah. like I have said Allah is failure can't you see the hand Allah in the of its subjects? terrorists
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Mrpojj(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-herdsmen-annex-hoist-flag-near-fayemis-hometown/

How long are we gonna keep quiet like this threat is not real?
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Timatayo1: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
May God bless fayose but this fayemi of a thing hmmm
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
T9ksy:

Gbabe!!!

Notice how our brothers(?) from the yeast side have invaded the thread chanting "Kumbaye". Another one of the children of hate claimed that yorubaland has been conquered shocked

Oh well, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks ! Smh

Stop calling them our brothers, we are ordinary neighbors, that's the truth.
Re: Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown by EmekaMD(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
T9ksy:

Abeg, stfu!!!

You will never see me on ibo threads whereby fulani's had been up to their old tricks.

Simply put, I don't give a phock about you children of hate and your corner of the world.

Stay off my track and I will ignore yours.
oh you mean get out of ur website ? I thought this was Seun's? Use this energy to engage on the issue at hand. Forget about attacking me. Won't help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.