Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,522 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (63781 Views)

Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by TruthHurts1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos

Some Yoruba youths on Monday removed Nigerian flags and replaced them with Oduduwa Republic flags around Teslim Balogun Stadium, in Surulere, Lagos State.

This was seen in a viral video shared on Instagram.

Nigeria is facing many challenges, some bordering on insecurity in the South which have recently contributed to agitations for self-determination.

The unabated killing and kidnapping of people in the South-West by suspected Fulani herdsmen and the Nigerian government's failure to solve the problem have also caused tensions between the region and North.

The murderous herders have killed thousands of people, burnt houses, destroyed farms and people's means of livelihood, displaced villagers, raped women, among other atrocities yet the government and security agencies have appeared helpless in tackling the problems.

The hoisting of Oduduwa flags by these youths might also be connected with what a Yoruba elder statesman, Prof. Banji Akintoye, recently said in an interview that “the remedy to the bondage we are in, the remedy to the enslavement we are suffering on our ancestral space is called self-determination."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/17/yoruba-youths-hoist-oduduwa-republic-flags-lagos

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions and trillions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

Ogun state and Ondo state have access to the sea so Oduduwa Republic can make any of the two states their capital and develop it like Lagos with their resources from cocoa.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Tinubu should call his boys to order before we unleash the military on them and their sponsors

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Jdaughter(f): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.
kill yourself

309 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should call his boys to order before we unleash the military on them
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep down you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
kill yourself
Don't cry blue murder when the military comes for you .

The same crime you accused Igbos of doing is what you're doing on Nigerian territory.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep done you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin
The first class citizens are in Refugee camps in Benin republic

460 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't cry blue mother when the military comes for you .

The same crime you accused Igbos of doing is what you're doing on Nigerian territory.
I know you're flat skull but my problem is why you're denying your retarded tribe.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The first class citizens are in Refugee camps in Benin republic
You sisters still in military camps up north. wink grin

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
I know you're flat skull but my problem is why you're denying your retarded tribe.
I am Ibile and always on the side of truth and nothing but the truth just the Ooni of ife and oluwo of Iwo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
You sisters still in military camps up north. wink grin
Hoist your terrorist flag on Nigerian territory and get shot on the head

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Hoist your terrorist flag on Nigerian territory and get shot on the head
No we have sense. We aren't like ipob that wasted their lives senselessly on their online country.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Olatomiwami(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

Igbos, who are the other parts? Thought u should be happy over this, but your hatred has be cloud your sense of reasoning, are Yoruba not unity beggars again? U don't know what u want.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
No we have sense. We aren't like ipob that wasted their lives senselessly on their online country.
It's good you have sense to know that you will be charged for treason should you hoist that useless oduduwa flag on Nigerian soil.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
They ain't serious yet, when they're serious we will know. For now we know that this is the handy work of Tinubu and Fashola to see if they can shake off the Fulani cabals from their necks. grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile and always on the side of truth and nothing but the truth just the Ooni of ife and oluwo of Iwo.
God forsake liars. You know that? Why can't you be proud of your igbo tribe for once in your life. Igbo efforts amount to pouring water in a basket hence your obsession on Lagos. The earlier you start thinking home, the better for you.

Who made a flat skull prince in Lagos? cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
They ain't serious yet, when they're serious we will know. For now we know that this is the handy work of Tinubu and Fashola to see if they can shake off the Fulani cabals from their necks. grin grin
Buhari will not fall for it

He's smarter than Tinubu, Fashola and that idiot that called himself Sunday Igboho.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It's good you have sense to know that you will be charged for treason should you hoist that useless oduduwa flag on Nigerian flag
Okoro, rest. Don't let Yoruba matter give you untimely death grin grin. What pains you is the flag being hoisted in Lagos you claim to be a no man's land. Your eyes will clear soon. It may be too late for you and your deluded brethren.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
God forsake liars. You know that? Why can't you be proud of your igbo tribe for once in your life. Igbo efforts amount to pouring water in a basket hence your obsession on Lagos. The earlier you start thinking home, the better for you.

Who made a flat skull prince in Lagos? cheesy
I will make my identity known to your likes someday so you would know that not everyone on this forum is a nonentity like some people ...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari will not fall for it

He's smarter than Tinubu, Fashola and that idiot that called himself Sunday Igboho.
You forgot you exposed yourself being an Anambra lost son. Stop this senseless impersonation and be proud of your gully region for once.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by BafanaBafana: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
What's up with Sahara reporters these days, it's either they are promoting ipob propaganda or this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
You forgot you exposed yourself being an Anambra lost son. Stop this senseless impersonation and be proud of your gully region for once.
I'm not from Anambra and will never be on the side of that idiot that called himself Nnamdi kanu

May the gods forbid .

But hey, I'm a peace loving Nigerian and would always speak against injustice against my people or any tribe .

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I will make my identity known to your likes someday so you would know that not everyone on this forum is a nonentity like some people ...
You can never be from Yoruba land. God forbid bad thing.

33 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
You can never be from Yoruba land. God forbid bad thing.
If I'm not from Yoruba land then Oluwo of Iwo too is not from Yoruba land .

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If I'm not from Yoruba land then Oluwo of Iwo too is not from Yoruba land .

Ara Awon to ma gbabode funwa ni cheesy you are not Yoruba, you should be proud of your tribe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

All the enemies of Nigeria will surely be crushed

Try nonsense and see if your prison yard won't be longer than third mainland bridge .

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:

Ara Awon to ma gbabode funwa ni cheesy you are not Yoruba, you should be proud of your tribe
I won't stoop so low to your level

Shebi you've threatened to constitute nuisance in this country, you will surely be put in your place , insha Allah.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by danvon(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Tinubu good job, planning 2023 keep it up

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Never4getU: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Let him hang himself grin

Which part of the west does the hq fits??

Gbagura:
kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Grace001: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
It’s just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.