Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? (395 Views)

Shocking And Warning Prophecies For Year 2021 / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / What are Your Goals For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hey everyone

What are your goals for this coming year?
To get a job?
Have a stable and good relationship (romantic or not)?
Start a family?
Build a house?
Get a car?
Make money?
Defeat PROCASTINATION?
Break free from any form of addition?
Get admission?
Academics excellence?
Learn a skill?

We all want to be better in each new year and that's why we set goals. Some of us though has given up in setting goals because we do believe we can't achieve them due to the fact we failed to in the previous years.

I am here to tell you not to be bothered anymore, for you can achieve all your GOALS in 2020. No matter how difficult they seem to be you are going to get it.

There will be a online free training and guide on how to become successful in year 2020 and achieve all your goals. To join this awesome packaged training. Just click on the link in my signature

Thank you and stay blessed

Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Let's not start
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by popsy2(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
popsy2:
Nice

Thank you dear. You can check my siggy to be part of this kiss
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by drips8(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
To simply be a better version of myself from the current year.
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by iCauseTrouble: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
To buy my own Venza. Am just tired of Uber and Taxify
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
To preach the gospel of the coming of Imes to wider extents... grin Maybe I'll open a Reddit account or something grin

Whoever doesn't like what I said, feel free to visit the nearest police station to report angry

I don't give a fleeing and somersaulting sh!t angry
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
My goal is just to stay alive and live.
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
there is still about 12 days til 2020....enjoy the rest of the year FULLY!
Re: What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? by tobby20: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Hey everyone

What are your goals for this coming year?
To get a job?
Have a stable and good relationship (romantic or not)?
Start a family?
Build a house?
Get a car?
Make money?
Defeat PROCASTINATION?
Break free from any form of addition?
Get admission?
Academics excellence?
Learn a skill?

We all want to be better in each new year and that's why we set goals. Some of us though has given up in setting goals because we do believe we can't achieve them due to the fact we failed to in the previous years.

I am here to tell you not to be bothered anymore, for you can achieve all your GOALS in 2020. No matter how difficult they seem to be you are going to get it.

There will be a online free training and guide on how to become successful in year 2020 and achieve all your goals. To join this awesome packaged training. Just click on the link in my signature

Thank you and stay blessed
Do you have a girlfriend or a sister , that has started mesturating, if yes
I'm goal is to bang her p****y to stupor

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Prayers For Cheating Partners / What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? / 5 Reasons Never To Be A Married Woman’s Shoulder To Cry on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.