Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Cbt Confusion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cbt Confusion (603 Views)

Confusion As Students Forum Of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Clashes With Aye Confrate / JAMB List Of Approved CBT Centres For 2018 UTME Registration / Jamb Introduces Electronic Jammers At Cbt Centres November 15, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbt Confusion by kayteajay111(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please the ICT gurus should enlighten me on this.I went to write a CBT exam for job screening, giving 50 questions to just 40 minutes and about to finish the test which I was crosschecking my work although the timeline showed it remains 1 minute more, I was still crosschecking without submitting and the system went down.The question now;Will the ones I did show on the system when they want to mark/check my performance or nothing will show up again as far as the time elapsed? Which means I didn't write any test.Although, nobody sees his/her score after the test but can only be reviewed bythe programmers.
Re: Cbt Confusion by kayteajay111(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
kayteajay111:
Please the ICT gurus should enlighten me on this.I went to write a CBT exam for job screening, giving 50 questions to just 40 minutes and about to finish the test which I was crosschecking my work although the timeline showed it remains 1 minute more, I was still crosschecking without submitting and the system went down.The question now;Will the ones I did show on the system when they want to mark/check my performance or nothing will show up again as far as the time elapsed? Which means I didn't write any test.Although, nobody sees his/her score after the test but can only be reviewed bythe programmers.
Re: Cbt Confusion by Maj196(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
kayteajay111:
By 'system went down' i presume you mean the time elapsed before submission or the system lost power. If it's the former your answers has been submitted to server but if its the latter it didn't submit. Hope this helps?
Re: Cbt Confusion by kayteajay111(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Maj196:
By 'system went down' i presume you mean the time elapsed before submission or the system lost power. If it's the former your answers has been submitted to server but if its the latter it didn't submit. Hope this helps?
Thanks, you relieved the sleepless night. I just unable to submit before the time elapsed, it wasn't a power failure.

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult / Corona Virus: ICAN Postpones March 2020 Diet / Anambra Salutes Okigbo, Obi For Professional And Intellectual Excellence(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.