Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (46592 Views)

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by BlackfireX: 1:49am On Dec 19, 2019
skuribeebo:
take it to hell.

Tout Iwo road
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by obidaddy: 3:03am On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:
Good. His people likes him.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

We have been following you and your likes online. You guys desperately breach the rules and ethics of the legal profession. We shall expose and derobe you guys soon. Let this serve as a warning. No amount of begging and pity will do when we finally nail you guys. Be warned!
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by cheezy4real(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

08037085441, am interested
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by popsy2(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2019
obidaddy:

We have been following you and your likes online. You guys desperately breach the rules and ethics of the legal profession. We shall expose and derobe you guys soon. Let this serve as a warning. No amount of begging and pity will do when we finally nail you guys. Be warned!

Jeeez! I am so scared right now. I hope you will be awarded an honorary silk (sort of) after derobing us. And you could not even recover your late father's shares. Why not channel the energy you would use to derobe us towards recovering those shares? But we can help you with that, if you ask nicely (for a fee of course).
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by karimcarim(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Congratulations the people's choice. May God grant you wisdom to pilot the affairs of Oyo state.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by OdenKelechi(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2019
There was no need for this court shit! Seyi Makinde won fair and square. I participated in the election as a corper that period in ibadan and i know what i saw. Oyo wanted APC out and this was seyi's third time of trying. He deserves it
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by ib0221: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:

Drop your number
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by popsy2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
ib0221:
Drop your number

Mail us or visit the site. The contact form won't take you a minute. Lawlab. Com. Ng
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by igbanbajo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.