Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors (43654 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by sylve11: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
So wetin we go do since them don become ambassadors ? cool
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by NaijaElba(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:
Look at that gorgeous hair kiss kiss

If I happen to be a man eeh, spotting this type of hair on ladies will be my weakness.
So beautiful like a black woman ought to look like.
Who are we actually deceiving with oyibo wigs grin
U will see a very dark person with flat nose putting on oyibo wig.

See the new miss world, she won that with short black hair.
If u can't maintain it, lock it and when u want to wear wig, wear our kind of wig.
More beautiful than the Brazilian.

funny thing, most white ladies love our hair a lot. I wonder why our ladies like to copy everything about white people.

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Greatness28: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations... More Money In Your Account
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Andersonjr post=85028252][/quote]
Do u sell wigs and weavon?

Vamoose

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Tarabye: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Ronkuns: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=jahsharon post=85028070]A cheap prostitute went to speak at Queens College? I hope these Queens College girls won't start raping their gatemen and gardeners.

If you don't meet the daily target of your stupidity will u die?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Andersonjr(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Do u sell wigs and weavon?

Vamoose
Nah but the hair kinda looks good and expensive

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Staro: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

If I happen to be a man eeh, spotting this type of hair on ladies will be my weakness.

If u can't maintain it, lock it and when u want to wear wig, wear our kind of wig.

But you know what, men don't really care about the female hair.
It is not among the sexy female features that make men go gaga ... never!

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Divay22(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

That's her natural hair
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol. To catch Khafi one can always use Gedoni. I'm sure if I want a reduction in service price I'll use the guy to convince her. With how Gedoni bored us I don't know what sort of endorsement he can catch. Maybe this Numatville CEO was a fan of their relationship otherwise Gedoni suppose lose after all is said and done.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Confirmedzombie: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Useless people always wants to trend. Just ordin20k endorsement they all over the social media

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Sholaco: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

where on earth have you seen a man tripping for hair? Let me tell you, no amount of hair you wear would trip a guy o... what trip men in a lady is your breast, bottom, face and probably the clitoris that is for a guy that have time to look down there before inserting
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by chukwugoziegi: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

The hair is actually a weave.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by chukwugoziegi: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Divay22:

That's her natural hair

That's actually a weave not her natural hair.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by ekestic1976(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Divay22:

That's her natural hair
I know. That's why I was praising it.
So beautiful kiss
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by toprealman: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

smh
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by b3llo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
I love the colour of her skin.

1 Like

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sholaco:
where on earth have you seen a man tripping for hair? Let me tell you, no amount of hair you wear would trip a guy o... what trip men in a lady is your breast, bottom, face and probably the clitoris that is for a guy that have time to look down there before inserting
U guys are still growing.

Men, especially Nigerian men trip for hairs so much.
A documentary was done some yrs ago and it was concluded that Nigerian women spend the most in hair do.
Who are their admirers? grin
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Andersonjr:
Nah but the hair kinda looks good and expensive
Now we are conversing.

It's not expensive just that it's very stubborn to handle.

I zoomed the picture and discovered it's natural hair.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Divay22(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

That's actually a weave not her natural hair.
Lol
Uncle na natural o. That's her natural hair
Zoom the second to last and look at the scale of her hair

1 Like

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by chukwugoziegi: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Divay22:

Lol

Aunty, that's either Expression or Darling series. She only combed her front hair on it.

1 Like

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Godhatesodomy: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by queenitee(f): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Durrell, it’s not her natural hair and besides natural hair or not, Khafi is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by thundafire: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is dat not a question booklet
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Don't mind them.
They now know natural hair more than women.

I had to check that lady out. She is a natural hair diva.
One of those bbn people.
And since she stays in UK, I'm not surprised her hair is natural.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.