Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors (43724 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by KingJahzmineKing(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wait o, please what is New-mat-village ombasojo?-----what about the otta farm?
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Aunty, that's either Expression or Darling series. She only combed her front hair on it.
Lol.
He be like your babe go scam you for hair well well o grin grin
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Divay22(f): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Don't mind them.
They now know natural hair more than women.

I had to check that lady out. She is a natural hair diva.
One of those bbn people.
And since she stays in UK, I'm not surprised her hair is natural.
Meaning ladies in Nigeria can't maintain theirs? undecided
Well, just so you know I'm carrying natural also. So it can be done anywhere.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Andersonjr(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Now we are conversing.

It's not expensive just that it's very stubborn to handle.

I zoomed the picture and discovered it's natural hair.
Wow you mean everything on that head is natural? Now that's rare smiley
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by ngwababe(f): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Typical Nigerian man mentality would have made this guy miss this babe.

Congrats to them.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Wankaygee: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
sassysure:
Look at that gorgeous hair kiss kiss

If I happen to be a man eeh, spotting this type of hair on ladies will be my weakness.
So beautiful like a black woman ought to look like.
Who are we actually deceiving with oyibo wigs grin
U will see a very dark person with flat nose putting on oyibo wig.

See the new miss world, she won that with short black hair.
If u can't maintain it, lock it and when u want to wear wig, wear our kind of wig.
More beautiful than the Brazilian.

sassysure:

If I happen to be a man eeh, spotting this type of hair on ladies will be my weakness.

If u can't maintain it, lock it and when u want to wear wig, wear our kind of wig.

sassysure:

hmmmm wish I could see the African beauty behind this write up

1 Like

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by shola07(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Aiye mi ooooo

I love the hair like kilode
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by hammerU: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
NIGERIA UNITY SHOULD NOT BE ON TOP OF BED.

U CAN TELL ON YORUBA MUSLIM IS BEHIND NUMATVILLE (Nigerian Unity Museum & Trade Tourism Village).

OUR UNITY SHOULD BE WORTH SO MUCH MORE, THAN WHICH TRIBE DEY CLIMB WHICH TRIBE.

SEEMS THAT IS THE CASE WITH NUMATVILLE.

ONCE ONE TRIBE CLIMB ANOTHER TRIBE, NUMATVILLE GO AWARD CONTRACT.

SO BAMBAM AND TEDDY CANNOT BE NUMATVILLE AMBASSADOR OR IKE AND MERCY

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by ojukwu2074: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Fellow women
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by AljaanIVQ007(m): 5:13am On Dec 19, 2019
jahsharon:
A cheap prostitute went to speak at Queens College? I hope these Queens College girls won't start raping their gatemen and gardeners.

My bro/sis,naso we see am ooo(yawns)...That was why Naira Marley said Big Ass is better than Master Degree..
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by CityTees001(f): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Christmas sales: Buy 2 or more tshirts and get a 10% discount.

We specailise in making custom made clothing.
T-shirts- 6500
Face caps - 4000
We deliver nationwide
Location Abuja
Contact us via WhatsApp or call 08055106638
Check our page for more designs on Instagram @citycasuals.ng and Twitter @citycasualsng

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by maya007: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2019
sassysure:

calm down bro....we get ur point,but that's still a weave and not her real hair cheesy
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by maya007: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2019
sassysure:

Now we are conversing.

It's not expensive just that it's very stubborn to handle.

I zoomed the picture and discovered it's natural hair.
u zoomed on what? Lmao that's a serious afro weave pls its just d style, she brought out her own natural hair at the side...khafis natural hair is not even half as long as that...even Esther's hair that's natural and long no still reach that one.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by maya007: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2019
sassysure:

Don't mind them.
They now know natural hair more than women.

I had to check that lady out. She is a natural hair diva.
One of those bbn people.
And since she stays in UK, I'm not surprised her hair is natural.
that she stays in UK now mean dere hair will catapult to her own head na even normal plp dat keep normal hair own is longer Dan khafis hair if u want to give out info give out somtin true and real...don't come and b telling plp dat watched Bbn wat we already know...biko if I hear say her hair long like that khafi that has serious bar head....
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by maya007: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2019
.[s][/s]
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by chukwugoziegi: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2019
maya007:
that she stays in UK now mean dere hair will catapult to her own head na even normal plp dat keep normal hair own is longer Dan khafis hair if I want to give out info give out somtin true and real...don't come and b telling plp dat watched Bbn wat we already know...biko if I hear say her hair long like that khafi that has serious bar head....

You know London, UK weather makes hair grow Different that's why grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Prazo1: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
sad
sir please I want to contact you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.