Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua (760 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua by hisexcellency34: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Barr. Anselm Ojezua, Edo state chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Wednesday, said Pastor Osagie Ize- Iyamu, a former chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is not yet a member of APC.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Ojezua said a lot of stakeholders in the state believed that Ize-Iyamu defected to the Edo People’s Mandate (EPM) and not APC.

EPM is a pressure group loyal to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the national chairman of the party whose aim is to prevent Governor Godwin Obaseki from getting a second term.

"What is more important and fundamental is that we have to, first of all, establish his (Ize-Iyamu)’s status. There are some people who believe that what he joined was EPM, not APC”.

” Can he effectively join APC without the leadership of the party knowing about it?. That is not possible”.

Though Oshiomhole, a former two-time governor of Edo state ensured Obaseki succeeded him as governor in 2016, there has been a no – love – lost the relationship between the two.

https://www.independent.ng/ize-iyamu-joined-epm-not-apc-ojezua/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua by TheMainone: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin
Abi i dont know how somebody will say he join APC and is Blantyre crescent dat will give him membership card!

If you want to join a party truly, go to your ward and declare there, that is where they will give you membership card na cheesy
Re: Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua by Maxymilliano(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
So what do we call the rally that was held at his residence last week ?

December Carnival ?

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua by hisexcellency34: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Funny people

Maxymilliano:
So what do we call the rally that was held at his residence last week ?

December Carnival ?
Re: Ize-iyamu Dumped PDP For EPM, Not APC - Ojezua by helinues: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2019
All I see is desperation from Ize Iyanmu...

(1) (Reply)

Why Kano's female high-school graduation Before Marriage Law wont work. / Tension As Shekau Threatens Buhari And Buhari Threatens Nigerians / Terrorism: Learn From Buratai, Security Expert Urges Burkina Faso Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.