Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around (100338 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Meet Neymar JNR Look Alike - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by lloyds(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2019
This guy pride too much. . What is the need for all these. .

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by xcelentattitude(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2019
What about the times he has injury and is bedridden or probably on wheelchair, Will their allowance have injury too? Since they are being paid to follow him around.grin grin

Just asking ni o, we all know he is an injury prone player.

Those folks are NFA (No Future Ambition) people sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by anonimi: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Yea, x100 of your BMC salary.

you better go and hustle and leave BMC.

cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

3 Likes

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by iso604: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2019
The rich also cry

Don't confuse movement with progress

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Sunmolar(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Is wealth worth showing off, knowing it really speaks for itself.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by raphy(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2019
the ones that is following davido wht are they called abeg? na lazy youth ni?

if you be follow follow keep following well with ur bullet proof vest because some haters gunner hate someday..

just reminding you of tupac and biggie .

all the gang always watch there back just incase.

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Victorex001(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2019
ValCon888:

The guy is worth £500 million.
WTF do you mean by save for the future?

Calm down when did Neymar start playing football to worth £500 million, even CR7 the richest footballer is not worth that.

P.S. Remember transfer fee is paid to clubs not players.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Victorex001:

Calm down when did Neymar start playing football to worth £500 million, even CR7 the richest footballer is not worth that.

P.S. Remember transfer fee is paid to clubs not players.

Trust me he's worth more than that. CR7 should be worth at least 750 - 800

My bro plays for a second division club in Italy and he tells me not every part of the contract clause is revealed to the media.
There's a lot of money spinning in football

They get paid for appearances, training allowances and so much more. Their weekly wages is nothing compared to that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Skepticus: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2019
ValCon888:

The guy is worth £500 million. P
WTF do you mean by save for the future?

Typical reasoning of a negro. No plan for the future.

500 million pounds is chicken change to some people and with poor planning, it has gone like a smoke in the wind.

Planning for the future is the best "balling"

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Ranchhoddas: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Exaggerations. Neymar is not even worth £500m

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Lokoyen(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Awon waka follow.

Gum body entourage grin

Instead of Airforce1 to join this entourage, e dey do town-cry for e-money grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Goalnaldo(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Awon waka follow.

Gum body entourage grin

airforce 1, the man with the red room. Where im dey self. E Don tay wey I see am.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
£10,000 a month? bullshit!

Do you know what £10000 a month is? how much ££ does he earn A month himself?

Bullshit i say, again!
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by einsteine(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
gypsey:
£10,000 a month? bullshit!

Do know what £10000 a month is? how much ££ does he earn A month himself?

Bullshit i say, again!

What's bullshit? His annual earnings plus endorsement is over $100 million a year.

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by chachauche(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
If you read through it made sense in a way
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2019
Benz4pimp:
please which of the ronaldinho? thesame one that won FIFA best 2x?the one that is presently worth £90m excluding the 2 world best trophies?please be guided!!

please stop writing rubbish online.... now that he is NOT receiving a hefty salary from football, he does NOT pay friends any longer to follow him around the world (like he use to back in the days). instead, he is now dating/living with 2 women and was planning to marry them both last december, but sadly the setup crashed and one just left him (he was only giving them each $2k monthly upkeep).... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, it has been well documented that the dude has financial problems. he was this year unable to pay 2 fines he had of $1,75M and $2.5M for some trouble he had in Brasil, to the point where he had his cars and house confiscated and repossessed and his passport taken away. he only managed to get his passport and some of his possessions back when he paid ONE of these fines (gov one) after about 8 months.... other creditors are still hoping to get their hands on the $2.5M he owes them.

Yes Ronaldinho has money for sure but, to believe that he is worth £90m is the joke of the day. when the Brazil gov checked ALL his accounts in Brazil, they were all empty (he must be hiding his money somewhere)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2019
brazillian players always help people around em and there fellow footballer unlike Nigerian player
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by TruthinAction: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2019
They don't look like tough body guards to me unless they are armed. Otherwise, only two rugged men will take ten of them.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Sammyadexxx(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Awon waka follow.

Gum body entourage grin

you are wicked. grin
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by King44(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2019
This is what friendship should be not some back stabbing ingrates
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Enemyofpeace: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:

Oh is that what you meant?
before nko?what do you think I meant?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by jayjayjones: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2019
It's funny how some people come here and preach so much about financial Management meanwhile they can't do the same to better their lives. You f*ks are so good in listing the names of people that became bankrupt after living large in the past, forgetting that in the same vein, there some whose wealth also lasted generations.
You are actually haters masquerading as advisers. The question is... Must everyone go bankrupt after testing wealth?? No!
I must admit it's very important for someone to make future financial projections. What makes you people think that the same people you're 'advising' aren't having that kind of thought and making proper plans for themselves and their families?
Just as some became bankrupt after retiring, others also became richer. It's a two way thing. Yes, It all boils down to having proper plans but God's favour also counts.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Populah: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the sad part here is that as soon as his football career will fade (as we all know it will), many of these dudes will have nothing to show for but the above BS pics etc... when Ronaldinho was in Paris he was just the same, his crew was the city party shakers and dude loved to party HARD!!!!! they were following him from country to country, until money don finish.

There are for ever loyalists friends. In good or bad TIME there will still be at your back doing the needful support
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Marvieduke(f): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
before nko?what do you think I meant?

Talk true konji dey worry you?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Populah: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2019
WriterNig:

I'M finding it difficult to have good and trusted friends. I need your Advice please
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Boyooosa(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
The reason they go broke...don't even come to me that tym because u r conscious of what you are doing now.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Boyooosa(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Even in the pictures, it is reflected that 11 friends can not be together for 11 months.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Enemyofpeace: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:

Talk true konji dey worry you?
yes now, my body don full, if you give me I go do, even if na to take the top of the cap rub am I no mind
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Marvieduke(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
yes now, my body don full, if you give me I go do, even if na to take the top of the cap rub am I no mind

If cap enter wetin remain?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Enemyofpeace: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:

If cap enter wetin remain?
the cable go still remain, i won't allow it to go in without your permission. I'm ok with only rubbing it with the cap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.