Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around (100337 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Meet Neymar JNR Look Alike - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Populah:

There are for ever loyalists friends. In good or bad TIME there will still be at your back doing the needful support

sadly thats not the point.... yes they are friends but they put their own life on hold in order to be there, they are just there to entertain Neymar. these friends aint in Paris to do business, they aint in Paris having their own lives... they are just there to make sure Neymar is not home sick. next year he goes to Spain or wherever and they will follow-follow him whether they like it or not. 10yrs down the line, when it is all over, these guys would have nice pics and memories to look back on, but thats about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Marvieduke(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
the cable go still remain, i won't allow it to go in without your permission. I'm ok with only rubbing it with the cap

Sorry I no do. You look like ritualist
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Enemyofpeace: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:

Sorry I no do. You look like ritualist
forget that one, I go do you well for Christmas and you go moan well well
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Marvieduke(f): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
forget that one, I go do you well for Christmas and you go moan well well

I no do oooo, carry your yeye dick and go
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:

I no do oooo, carry your yeye dick and go
chei see this babe o, na where I go come pour this thing put now?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
einsteine:

What's bullshit? His annual earnings plus endorsement is over $100 million a year.
And he pays out £20,000 out to 7 people monthly. that's like £140,000 per month 12 months = if he pays that for 3 years straight and more he would go broke soon.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lazy writer,you can’t get your facts right before jumping to write,if Neymar’s worth is £500m what is Ronaldo’a worth.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Untainted007:

Stay there and be arguing wit ur fone. Nothing last forever. Nobody reign forever except God.
So the two of you actually believe he’s worth £500m ,why are Nigerians youth this easy to fool.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
einsteine:

What's bullshit? His annual earnings plus endorsement is over $100 million a year.

Uncle Neymar is worth $180m that’s around £150m contrary to the £500m the fool of a writer wrote,y’all should make your research and add common sense before you believe anything.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Marvieduke(f): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
chei see this babe o, na where I go come pour this thing put now?

Go to ashawo joint
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Obdk: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Untainted007:
Neymar! Neymar!! Neymar!!! How many times I called you. Nothing last forever ooooo, save for future so u won't know a better yesterday.

Dude have four commercial private airplane that make £6000 an hour
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by einsteine(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
shogsman:

Uncle Neymar is worth $180m that’s around £150m contrary to the £500m the fool of a writer wrote,y’all should make your research and add common sense before you believe anything.

The writer has his source and you have your source. Until you both state your sources, we cannot accept the veracity of either claim. Since you are not Neymar's accountant, why should we believe your claim of $180 million. My source for his annual earnings of $100 million from June 2018-June 2019 is Forbes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by einsteine(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
gypsey:
And he pays out £20,000 out to 7 people monthly. that's like £140,000 per month 12 months = if he pays that for 3 years straight and more he would go broke soon.

140,000 monthly for a year is 1.68 million. He could pay that for 30 years (50 million pounds) and still have a lot left over.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by eroticecstasy: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
shocked

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by ernieboy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly thats not the point.... yes they are friends but they put their own life on hold in order to be there, they are just there to entertain Neymar. these friends aint in Paris to do business, they aint in Paris having their own lives... they are just there to make sure Neymar is not home sick. next year he goes to Spain or wherever and they will follow-follow him whether they like it or not. 10yrs down the line, when it is all over, these guys would have nice pics and memories to look back on, but thats about it.
if they had anything more economically rewarding to do back home in Brazil, they would not have followed him, truth be told they would probably not even earn up to that amount in six months if they stayed back in Brazil. on the more positive side the more resourceful ones among them may be able to leverage on the opportunities and contacts which associating with neymar and the exposure them to strike out on their own before neymar's career winds up.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
/
McHammer style.

When McHammer ran out of money, all of them disappeared into thin air.

No amount is too much to be blown. Ask Mike Tyson how he blew close to $500m in career earning.

/
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Untainted007: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
shogsman:

So the two of you actually believe he’s worth £500m ,why are Nigerians youth this easy to fool.

The other guy believed so, not me.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvieduke:

Go to ashawo joint
na you I want. My this thing don dey rice up sef
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by riczy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Where as someone paying his fellow dude 30k monthly ranted dt he has 30bill in his Acc, in my voice: money speaking! speaking!!
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by klax(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
WriterNig:
PSG star Neymar transcends the world of football, enjoying the glitzy showbiz lifestyle of a true celebrity.

From attending elite fashion parties to taking fancy holidays, the Brazilian superstar knows how to live.

And if you're lucky, you will be part of Neymar's inner circle, called the 'parcas' in his homeland, who indulge in the high-life with him.

Parcas is a slang term in Portuguese meaning 'partners', and just like Vinny Chase in US TV show Entourage, the footballer has a group of pals he trusts more than anyone else.

Enter the world of one of the most famous sports stars on the planet.

THE THREE AMIGOS

There's a popular joke in Brazil that if you're Neymar's friend, you won't feel the current economic and unemployment crisis that's sweeping the country.

And these live-in mates are reportedly all on the payroll, earning around £10k-per-month from the former Barcelona star.

Gil Cebola, Jota Amancio and Carlos Henrique are key members of his entourage, each providing a different role within 'Team Neymar'.

They all live with him in the posh Paris suburb Bougival, in a mansion worth millions.

Cebola worked briefly as his agent, before assuming his role as chief photographer, managing Neymar's live broadcasts and videos on social media.

Off the back of that, Cebola has launched a clothing brand, a tattoo shop and an events production company.

He now has over 500,000 followers on Instagram, and was selected by Google to photograph an ad campaign in Brazil in recent years. It pays to know Neymar.

Amancio, who calls himself Neymar's personal adviser, is perhaps closest to the forward.

Footballers like Neymar are stars on a completely different level. It's insane. It's like a huge cult

The pair played together in the youth ranks at Santos, and he is akin to a "brother" to the footballer.

"We met when we were only 13 years old and since then we have grown up together," Amancio told Marca.

"We lived in the same house for seven years, we studied together, and until 2010 we played in the same team,"

While Henrique appears to be the brains of the trio, looking after his pal's commercial and business interests off the pitch.

The three were seen partying with Neymar in Las Vegas, alongside Serena Williams, a host of stunning models and UFC Octagon Girls Jhenny Andrade and Camila Oliveira, while Brazil were playing in the Copa America in 2016.

For Neymar's 26th birthday his friends also helped him organise a party at the exclusive Pavillion Cambon in Paris, where guests included Lewis Hamilton, Brazilian Ronaldo, and Victoria's Secret beauty Izabel Goulart.

SHARE THE WEALTH

With a net worth of around £500m, Neymar isn't afraid to show his entourage a good time.

After all, he believes the parcas are the reason he is where he is today.

Before his record-breaking transfer to PSG, he flew them to the party island of Ibiza where the gang partied on yachts, in super clubs and rented a huge mansion.

It made NBA superstar Draymond Green take note.

"We see stars in America and it's amazing," he said on ESPN.

"But [footballers like Neymar] are stars on a completely different level over there. It's insane. It's like a huge cult."

And after his £200m move to Paris, they all went straight to St Tropez, partying at a beach club.

Club revellers saw 12 bottles of champagne delivered to his table, while a funk version of the Brazilian national anthem played as a backdrop.

UNDER PRESSURE

Being Neymar isn't easy.

The expectation on the shoulders of one of the world's best footballers for club and country could make a mere mortal crumble.

Gustavo Almeida, another close friend, explained what the entourage provides.

"He lives in a pressure-cooker and we are an escape [from it]," he told Brazilian outlet UOL Esporte.

"We don't talk about football. We're a way for him to let go of the stress of his life. We're together to chat, travel."

Every Brazilian kid dreams of becoming the next Ronaldo, Zico or Pele... but now just being friends with the new wonderkid on the scene seems to be just as lucrative.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9936529/inside-neymar-entourage-psg-wages-celebrity-parties/amp/

This boy understand nothing yet till his career wind up then his eyes will be open to see clearly but then bankruptcy will be is new best friend.

We've seen plenty of he worth these she worth that but when the sun set on them they are gone and dissappeared to the broke and bankruptcy world for ever.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Victorex001(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kroos8:

Trust me he's worth more than that. CR7 should be worth at least 750 - 800

My bro plays for a second division club in Italy and he tells me not every part of the contract clause is revealed to the media.
There's a lot of money spinning in football

They get paid for appearances, training allowances and so much more. Their weekly wages is nothing compared to that.

Do you have an idea taxes in these top 5 leagues are 45-52% on income above 100k?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
einsteine:

The writer has his source and you have your source. Until you both state your sources, we cannot accept the veracity of either claim. Since you are not Neymar's accountant, why should we believe your claim of $180 million. My source for his annual earnings of $100 million from June 2018-June 2019 is Forbes.

There is a very clear distinction between annual earnings and net worth.do you know how many staff he has to pay,or the tax he has to remit from that earnings.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

please stop writing rubbish online.... now that he is NOT receiving a hefty salary from football, he does NOT pay friends any longer to follow him around the world (like he use to back in the days). instead, he is now dating/living with 2 women and was planning to marry them both last december, but sadly the setup crashed and one just left him (he was only giving them each $2k monthly upkeep).... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, it has been well documented that the dude has financial problems. he was this year unable to pay 2 fines he had of $1,75M and $2.5M for some trouble he had in Brasil, to the point where he had his cars and house confiscated and repossessed and his passport taken away. he only managed to get his passport and some of his possessions back when he paid ONE of these fines (gov one) after about 8 months.... other creditors are still hoping to get their hands on the $2.5M he owes them.

Yes Ronaldinho has money for sure but, to believe that he is worth £90m is the joke of the day. when the Brazil gov checked ALL his accounts in Brazil, they were all empty (he must be hiding his money somewhere)
please stop this,even guy hustler knows that it’s not easy to part with your hard earned cash..You are the one typing trash I would say.When 50cent declared bankruptcy,was he really bankrupt?please use your brain!!!Did they not check 50 cent’s account?please when you don’t know things,sit back and read!!!Ronaldinho is worth £90m as of today!!
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Victorex001:

Do you have an idea taxes in these top 5 leagues are 45-52% on income above 100k?

Majority of players have their taxes paid by the clubs. It's an option in every contract clause.
You can chose to have the club pay your tax or not.

According to my bro, they get paid $2000 per match appearance. That's for a division 2 club battling relegation, how much more CR7, Ozil and co

Players in England get taxed more, followed by France.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
shogsman:

There is a very clear distinction between annual earnings and net worth.do you know how many staff he has to pay,or the tax he has to remit from that earnings.

PSG pays his taxes. Do your research properly

£500,000 per week after Tax
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Benz4pimp:
please stop this,even guy hustler knows that it’s not easy to part with your hard earned cash..You are the one typing trash I would say.When 50cent declared bankruptcy,was he really bankrupt?please use your brain!!!Did they not check 50 cent’s account?please when you don’t know things,sit back and read!!!Ronaldinho is worth £90m as of today!!

ok bro.... if you say so...i guess you know best. as i said, the dude has assets, but very little cash to spend, if he had money like that ($90M), then he wouldnt have his passport seized for so long along with an injunction on 57 of his properties in Brasil.... but hey, i guess you know best and Ronaldinho was just in no hurry to pay the fines, which by the way he still is in the red for $2.5m.

stop reading what you see in the news, and come to Brasil to understand that Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Kaku/Kaka etc are not balling any longer. their entourage have all left them and they now live humble lives.

1 Like

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Victorex001(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kroos8:

Majority of players have their taxes paid by the clubs. It's an option in every contract clause.
You can chose to have the club pay your tax or not.

According to my bro, they get paid $2000 per match appearance. That's for a division 2 club battling relegation, how much more CR7, Ozil and co

Players in England get taxed more, followed by France.

That’s what I’m saying. They get taxed on all bonuses...though bonuses are taxed at lower rate unlike salary.

Spain tax is 52% that’s the highest. England is 45%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.