Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around (100333 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Meet Neymar JNR Look Alike - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kroos8:

PSG pays his taxes. Do your research properly

£500,000 per week after Tax
Clearly you don't understand how it works,this is his net worth.

Even ronaldo and messi's net worth are pegged at £307m and £345m respectively

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Awon waka follow.

Gum body entourage grin

Instead of Airforce1 to join this entourage, e dey do town-cry for e-money grin
u wee nor make heaven my broda!
grin
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
shogsman:

That's what I'm trying to tell you. Not every figure or details on the contract is released to the public

CR7 & Messi should be approaching £850m

Don't forget they have investments scattered all over the globe.

Bro there's so much more to that

Just the same way we know Dangote to be the richest man in Africa, when we both know some politicians are way richer.

Don't believe everything the media tells you. They can only publish what they know about.

I have 2 ppl in professional football so i know what I'm talking about
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
shogsman:

According to Forbes he earned €100m from June 2018 - June 2019 alone.

And you still think his net worth would be pegged at $180m after over 5 years of football?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kroos8:

That's what I'm trying to tell you. Not every figure or details on the contract is released to the public

CR7 & Messi should be approaching £850m

Don't forget they have investments scattered all over the globe.

Bro there's so much more to that

Just the same way we know Dangote to be the richest man in Africa, when we both know some politicians are way richer.

Don't believe everything the media tells you. They can only publish what they know about.

I have 2 ppl in professional football so i know what I'm talking about
The internet is at your disposal use it,even may weather isn't that rich, like I said Ronaldo is currently worth £340m while messi is what £302m,it's funny how you slap figures bro,£850m is over $1billion,that's why I said you don't know much about this.

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2019
shogsman:

The internet is at your disposal use it,even may weather isn't that rich, like I said Ronaldo is currently worth £340m while messi is what £302m,it's funny how you slap figures bro,£850m is over $1billion,that's why I said you don't know much about this.

Yeah same way Anthony Joshua's net worth's still at $55m even after pocketing $60m in his rematch against Ruiz Jr

I don't expect you to understand anyways

Who no go no know.

Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by chiboy1116: 1:31am On Dec 20, 2019
shogsman:

bro those guys are richer than that , Messi pocketed 100 m last year and his net worth didn't change. Neymar has been the second highest paid player in Europe after Messi since 2018 , he was the highest paid in 2017 . He has other endorsements , he's Nike's second biggest football brand after Ronaldo . I believe he's worth more than that. And according bro reports he's gonna pocket 300m for the 2022 WC in Qatar , he signed some kind of deal with psg when he joined them to be the face of Qatar WC , and Messi is getting his 100 m dollar bonus B4 the year runs out. That net worth hasn't changed since 2017 lol
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by chiboy1116: 1:35am On Dec 20, 2019
shogsman:

Uncle Neymar is worth $180m that’s around £150m contrary to the £500m the fool of a writer wrote,y’all should make your research and add common sense before you believe anything.
u can't tell me neymar is worth 180 m though lol , I won't even believe it. He owns 4 planes and I think he owns an helicopter. He earns at least 80 m every year since 2017. That networth hasn't changed since 2017
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by orlarlakeside(m): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Shior! Dem no dey tell persin! cheesy
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
u can't tell me neymar is worth 180 m though lol , I won't even believe it. He owns 4 planes and I think he owns an helicopter. He earns at least 80 m every year since 2017. That networth hasn't changed since 2017

You're very correct. Same with Ronaldo and Messi.

For over 5 years now their net worth hasn't changed, still at $450m.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by chiboy1116: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Kroos8:

You're very correct. Same with Ronaldo and Messi.

For over 5 years now their net worth hasn't changed, still at $450m.
I am always like , do these guys spend all the money they make every year or what ?
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
I am always like , do these guys spend all the money they make every year or what ?

Hmm. Maybe we should ask Google and Forbes cheesy
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by shogsman(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
chiboy1116:

You people just assume stuffs without carrying out research,he owns one helicopter and he charters a jet,even Messi doesn’t have full ownership of his jet.
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by Kroos8: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
shogsman:

You people just assume stuffs without carrying out research,he owns one helicopter and he charters a jet,even Messi doesn’t have full ownership of his jet.

Haha haha cheesy

You're a funny dude
Re: Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around by chiboy1116: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
shogsman:

Messi doesn't even own a jet , he was leased one .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.