Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. (43914 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by anonimi: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Send the one u have raised let me complete it and send the full money to you
Acct 0735542345
Access

Sharp guy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Humphrizy(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by tooth4tooth: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2019
wink
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Qoko: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Dear Seun, This is to inform you that one of your client you advertised for has refused to pick my calls since 10am yesterday after I have made payment into his acct for SME Data. I am happy he trade in the name of 'Data link' in ECO bank acct 810 435 9535 with phone number 09017925805. Kindly contact him before I make a report which might be escalated beyond his expectations. KOLAWOLE 08132213313

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by bmdmixer: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2019
okay cool but i no see d website dear blogger

will u like a news that says girl create hover car but no link or video to show?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by airminem(f): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Genius.

cheesy

He knew quite early that the world out there is competitive and unforgiving, he therefore took time to study earlier in order to gain inspiration and coding skills for the task he had envisioned.

wink
A restless kid already seeking answers to problems especialy in technology.
Brilliant boy!
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
This is how to be responsible right from a tender age... Unfortunately, our country does not promote her own and this student might soon land in US, UK or cananda doimg exploits!

There are so many of our best brains in Canada, Russia, USA, Cyprus, UAE, etc, making those nations greater than they already are...

These are countries that understand the power of creative and brilliant minds to fast track growth of economy and power...

All our leaders are interested in here is how many thugs they can make useless against next election rigging... Here, we only celebrate miscreants, thugs, prostitutes, and morons as long as they have money.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Organiccourses: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Send the one u have raised let me complete it and send the full money to you
Acct 0735542345
Access

Don't mind the idiot, someone of his children age recorded astounding achievements, he polluted the thread by doing ebegging, shameless, lazy and stupid soul
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by stanliwise(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Nothing special. 5 year old kids in China and Japan are doing crazier things.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by ejimatic: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2019
waleadex:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1285563-joshua-agboola-meet-9-year-developed-a-website-school.html
This is a person whose intelligence must be cultivated. Regrettably nobody in Nigeria will assist him but if they see a child who says..u go beat me tire..they will sharing the video like wild fire and spend huge money on him or her.....

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by vik110(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Wow this my dream to learn how to code oo to
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Piniko: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2019
That's dope
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by TinyHacker: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2019
which website, whats the domain?
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Chai guy u bad oo grin shocked
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by eedimo(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2019
LordAzubuike:

At least this one is from your country... why not appreciate him so that others would be motivated to do more.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by BonPatrick(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Lie from pit of hell. Only a fool will believe this

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Ayobami7(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2019
nice one
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Kingluqman(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Buhari won’t like this kid walahi grin grin

Hate speech from a 9-year old kid!!!
We sensible Nigerians love you so much.. keep soaring
tongue
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by QuickStandard: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Where is the school website?
At least you could have posted the link to the site
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Ode, have you considered difference in environment?
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by hushshinani(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
if him don update you foward am to me, make check am then i go send am to am...

First Bank
Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by Mariangeles(f): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
The intention is usually to do the right thing, to make a difference. Then suddenly you discover that people who are not intellectually as sound as you are, are the ones cashing out and paying your bills then you consider switching. After all knowledge is transferable.

This is why we have more Yahoo boys daily. Those who want to join outnumber those already in the game.

Nigeria does not do anything to promote righteousness in her citizens. They rather make you feel stupid for being one.
Loud it bro!
It's called Potential Killer!

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. by LoudlyMouthed: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Com han see wot small children ya doing while you're browsing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / Pictures Of Rivers State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.