Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Abit CROWD REAL ESTATE: The Online Real Estate Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abit CROWD REAL ESTATE: The Online Real Estate Investment (761 Views)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Invest In Online Real Estate Agent And Make Fortune. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abit CROWD REAL ESTATE: The Online Real Estate Investment by MayorVal: 6:43am On Dec 19, 2019
There a lot of small businesses, individuals and companies who are willing to invest in real estate but cannot. This is either due to the fact that they do not have enough money to buy/own them physically or do not know how to purchase or own them online. ABiT Crowd Real Estate tries to solve all of these problems.

ABiT Crowd is a real estate firm that brings people who have a small amount of money together and helps them own landed properties, houses, hotels and several buildings as a group.

In a nutshell, as an individual with as little as 5,000 Naira, you can become a real estate investor. By coming together with other investors with a similar amount of money to raise a required amount to purchase a real estate property.

So, for instance, let’s say 20 people crowdfund to own a land, they all share in the profit.

What Is ABiT Crowd Real Estate?
ABiT Crowd is the first blockchain-powered property and asset crowdfunding platform. It is dedicated to helping people with little capital and interest in owning real estate assets and properties all over the world get started by coming together to co-invest and co-own without going through the legal troubles and experience needed in sourcing and closing real estate deals.

Source: https://wongacity.com/abit-crowd-real-estate/

Re: Abit CROWD REAL ESTATE: The Online Real Estate Investment by randyhoff: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2019
This reminds me of Winsthrill. And how i invested even in some properties in the UK through their crowdfunding program. At first i was getting my commission until last year when they finally folded up and shut the website down. It is well

(1) (Reply)

BTC Experts Please Share Some Knowledge / UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES Only!raise #5,000 For Capital, Andmake #60,000 Monthly / Promote Your Business To Millions Of Prospective Clients Online Via Opera Platfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.