Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

President Buhari To Reconstitute NDDC Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Reconstitute NDDC Board (14602 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team / Minimum Wage: FG To Reconstitute Committee To Negotiate Full Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari To Reconstitute NDDC Board by Codes151(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Lol... under pmb first term, many fraudulent criminals made themselves overnight BILLIONAIRES. or did you forget??

The dollar issues?

Or you just want to talk because you were able to sell a few sharwama last night? .
post=85044363:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari for all the good works he is doing to make our country work again.

This is a commission that many fraudulent criminals made themselves overnight BILLIONAIRES.

Criminals supported by small small thieves praising them.

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again.

Once again, Thank you darling Daddy for washing away the COLOSSAL corruption that has eaten deep into our nation.

STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION!!
Re: President Buhari To Reconstitute NDDC Board by igbanbajo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
To flood it with his cronies

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar / Yakubu Dogara Appointed As Chancellor Of Achievers University Owo Ondo State / Nigeria LNG Declares Force Majeure As Flooding Disrupts Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.